Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event at D23 Expo Japan 2015

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD, TODAY IS THE PROMISED DAY! AFTER MONTHS OF ANTICIPATION, WE ARE FINALLY HERE!  THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME FOR THE CULMINATION OF ALL OUR PATIENT WAITING!!!  LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE KINGDOM HEARTS PREMIUM THEATER IS UPON US!!!!  HYPE TILL YOU BLOW UP OF HAPPINESS!!! <3

ALSO, I DECLARE A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO KINGDOMHEARTS3!(THE KH13 MEMBER, NOT THE GAME!) TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!! :D

SORRY FOR WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS, I'M JUST TOO DAMN EXCITED!!!!! X_X

Edit: KingdomHearts3's birthday is tomorrow, but over here in Puerto Rico, it's just 49 minutes to midnight, so I congratulate him anyway! xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD, TODAY IS THE PROMISED DAY! AFTER MONTHS OF ANTICIPATION, WE ARE FINALLY HERE!  THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME FOR THE CULMINATION OF ALL OUR PATIENT WAITING!!!  LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE KINGDOM HEARTS PREMIUM THEATER IS UPON US!!!!  HYPE TILL YOU BLOW UP OF HAPPINESS!!! <3

ALSO, I DECLARE A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO KINGDOMHEARTS3!(THE KH13 MEMBER, NOT THE GAME!) TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!! :D

SORRY FOR WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS, I'M JUST TOO DAMN EXCITED!!!!! X_X

Edit: KingdomHearts3's birthday is tomorrow, but over here in Puerto Rico, it's just 49 minutes to midnight, so I congratulate him anyway! xD

cept it will be released 3 am est

Sorry guys, no video allowed, and they are refrained from posting on Social Media until after the second showing. We may get a few updates after the first one from people who just cannot contain themselves.

Sorry if I seem miss informed, and if I am please do correct me.

Please don't tell me that the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre is going to be another one of those "only behind doors" situations again. They had a "behind door" situation in 2014 didn't they? And they got a lot negative feedback for it.

It's like saying. "Hey, we finally announced KH3, a game that we've been teasing sense the secret ending of KH2 FInal Mix back in 2006. So about 7 years and we finally show our fans a confirmation that the project is being made. What are we going to do next? Only show a room full of people exclusive footage and not show anyone else for a game that most likely won't be out 10 years after KH2. A game that everyone's been glammering for and preying for new information. YES SUCH A GREAT IDEA!"

No it's not, you could argue that the game is in early development but we did have the E3 2015 trailer so it's clear that they have no problem of showing the game at this point. Sorry if I come off as a bit rude but the "behind doors" idea shouldn't even be considered. Especially with an over hyped game like Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm willing to bet someone will post something after the first showing. It's pretty much impossible to regulate that kind of thing. Videos they can regulate, social media stuff they can not.

I really have a feeling they're going to post it online around hours after the event. They seem to be tinkering with the official sites for Kingdom Hearts 3. 

Don't you guys get it?NOTHING IS ALLOWED!!!!! NO VIDEO, NO PHOTOS, NO TWEETS!!! NOTHING AT ALL!!!We have to wait until 5pm Japan time...

i think frozen was announced, not sure but someone is like doing a code so they won't get copyrighted. they had ana and elsa and thick snow or something.

Edited by Keyblade master26

Ok, no video footage is bad enough, but no releasing info until 3 AM!!?? Come on Square, some of us have lives and schedules to keep, and even more importantly sleep schedules!

...and a lot of us lack the attention span to do the sensible thing and wait patiently too. T_T"

Square Enix is money hungry. As far as they're concerned, if you didn't shell out $3500 to fly to Japan and see the event (granted you won a spot in the ticket sales) then they don't care about you. It sucks that our most favorite game company operates like that, but hey. We'll see it eventually.

Sorry if I seem miss informed, and if I am please do correct me.

Please don't tell me that the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre is going to be another one of those "only behind doors" situations again. They had a "behind door" situation in 2014 didn't they? And they got a lot negative feedback for it.

It's like saying. "Hey, we finally announced KH3, a game that we've been teasing sense the secret ending of KH2 FInal Mix back in 2006. So about 7 years and we finally show our fans a confirmation that the project is being made. What are we going to do next? Only show a room full of people exclusive footage and not show anyone else for a game that most likely won't be out 10 years after KH2. A game that everyone's been glammering for and preying for new information. YES SUCH A GREAT IDEA!"

No it's not, you could argue that the game is in early development but we did have the E3 2015 trailer so it's clear that they have no problem of showing the game at this point. Sorry if I come off as a bit rude but the "behind doors" idea shouldn't even be considered. Especially with an over hyped game like Kingdom Hearts 3.

However a lot of this may be due to the fact that they don't want to release information because there are two showings. I seriously doubt that after the event EVERY person there is going to keep their mouth shut. Lol. If anything, we'll hear at around 12:30 AM EST what happened at the event. SE may just be cracking down on people who have their phones out right now.

Well perhaps if we are lucky they will release footage once the second event ends, which would be a lot faster tan it was last D23 Japan (I think it took like 2-3 days before we got the footage)