Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

New images featuring attraction flow for Kingdom Hearts III, Riku and Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2.8, and Beast's Castle in Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

Famitsu has updated their site following the presentation at D23 Expo Japan with a series of images and descriptions including a new attraction flow attack for Kingdom Hearts III. This new attack is based on Disney attraction named "Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster". You can find the image below:

Posted Image

In the section including Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, a new image shows Riku, Kairi and King Mickey standing before Yen Sid in the Mysterious Tower in Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage-:

Posted Image

Here's a screenshot of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD with Sora surrounded by all his friends:

Posted Image

Last but not least, Beast's Castle was announced as a new world in Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. However, it remains uncertain if Beast's Castle will be added to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ in the near future.

Posted Image[/font]

Posted Image[/font]

Posted Image[/font]

Translations will be added as soon as they are available.

Do you believe "Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster" may lead to a possible Toy Story world? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

Aibo on Twitter is also mentioning key things about the new KH3 trailer which is combat heavy and less on the story. 

1) You can now lock-on to multiple enemies

2) New Nobodies

3) New spacecraft Attraction Flow (definitely resmebling the Astro Blaster from Toy Story ride, Toy Story 100% confirmed) let's you shoot enemies with 3 people in FPS

4) Bell-like heartless that seems to use strategy rather than attacks on Sora and gang

5) A making-of video for KH3 with Nomura was shown

It's really hard to understand him/her but here's a link to it all:

https://twitter.com/aibo_ac7

Nobody design from KH3

Posted Image

Thanks to Aibo https://twitter.com/aibo_ac7/status/661463296625631232 from Twitter

Marluxia anyone?

---

BBS0.2 gameplay was shown!

Riding a shield with Sora Donald and Goofy. New attraction flow?

Edited by Moochieh32

AIIIIII!!!!!! NEWS!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

AT LONG LAST, I GOT TO SEE.....one image of KH3.......still better than nothing!

And OOOOHHHHH BOY THOSE NEW MODELS, MUST HAVE MOAR..... O3O

And FINALLY it's about time Beast's Castle got added, I was starting to wonder if it was a mistake that it was on the wiki.

I'm still waiting on more Unchained X info though, like particularly a release date for us. I know this is still a Japanese event and all, but at this point I'm not counting anything out!

LET THE NEWS ROLL BABY!!!!

I'm sensing a Toy Story world! Oh for the love of God please let Kingdom Hearts 3 have Pixar worlds!!! Also that picture of Riku, Kairi, and Mickey, they look a little too shiny but they still look great!!! Even though Kairi hasn't play a big role since Kingdom Hearts 1, I'm actually glad that she's in Birth by Sleep 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage because I'm thinking that Kairi is going to learn about Aqua and how she gain the power to wield the keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Edited by Movies798

There just HAS to be a Toy Story world now, if the pattern followed by Olympus Coliseum and that Chariot ability are any indication it has to mean that there might be a world for the Astro Blasters to even be unlocked. Also, it looks like Sora and the gang are in the Mysterious Tower, so I guess that confirms the Mysterious Tower as a world. I wonder if it will still be orbiting Twilight Town like in KH2...?

There just HAS to be a Toy Story world now, if the pattern followed by Olympus Coliseum and that Chariot ability are any indication it has to mean that there might be a world for the Astro Blasters to even be unlocked. Also, it looks like Sora and the gang are in the Mysterious Tower, so I guess that confirms the Mysterious Tower as a world. I wonder if it will still be orbiting Twilight Town like in KH2...?

I think it important to remember that Astro Blaster is an Attraction Flow, not a Keyblade Transformation like the Chariot.

I think it important to remember that Astro Blaster is an Attraction Flow, not a Keyblade Transformation like the Chariot.

...well...there's still a huge possibility. If these are anything like the Reality Shifts from DDD, it could be that some Attraction Flows are based on some of the worlds you encounter. Who knows, maybe Sora might get the Pirate Ship from another pirate based world (Port Royal, Neverland, etc.).

this world in the first picture is like the courtyard in mysterious tower or not??

I think it probably is the outside of The Mysterious Tower. I feel that's the best fit. We should know for sure I assume when the trailer drops. Edited by saintsghost

Oh God, this is just too exciting!  I can't wait to see this trailer already!  Oh God...does the appearance of this new Attraction Flow mean that there could possibly be a Toy Story world!? That'd be insane!!!! >.<

Oh God, and Riku, Kairi and Mickey in the Kingdom Shader...oh lord!!!! <3

And this new Nobody seems intriguing!  I'm so happy Nobodies are coming back as enemies in Kingdom Hearts III! (Though, to be totally honest, this was expected!)

Okay, I guess I'm a bit blind, but the Unreal looks weird or maybe they use other model for Sora's face??? I love both screenshots, but I feel something is misssing... .___. I dunno

AGREED, the environments are PERFECTION but I feel like the character models are just meh...They make the game look like it could be on PS3.