Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tadaima2006

Beast's Castle Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], and "Mickey Code Together" Event for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ

While the information from the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts III has been kept pretty quiet so far, we've got some new information from the D23 event about both Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ and Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]!

Below are translations from the latest Famitsu article, which detail the Mickey Code Together event, and the new Beast's Castle world!

-KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X

In the smart phone app game Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, which tells us about the events of the beginning of the Kingdom Hearts story, from 18:00 (JST) on 11/3, the event [Mickey Code Together] began.

If you gather event coins during the event, you can obtain [King Mickey KHII Ver] avatars, as well as strength-boosting medals. Also! In order to cheer you on your quest in [Mickey Code Together], logging in on 11/4 after 4:00 (JST) will land you a free medal! Let's take the opportunity to get all of the Mickey items!

For Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], we have confirmation of a new world: Beast's Castle!

In the PC browser game, Kingdom Hearts X, a new world will be added at last, “Beast's Castle.” The world is based on the Disney film, Beauty and the Beast, and the story development will be something worth watching. “Beast's Castle” will be available after maintenance finishes on 11/5 (JST). Please look forward to it!

You can view images from inside Beast's Castle, and the Mickey Code Together outfit below:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you guys think about these new additions to the Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] universe?

Click here to view the article

(i think the コーデ in the KHUx event is actually short for coordinate, not code here!)

it seems like this'll be less stressful than the halloween event at least, i'm excited ♫

(i think the コーデ in the KHUx event is actually short for coordinate, not code here!)

it seems like this'll be less stressful than the halloween event at least, i'm excited ♫

It's more like "Let's all be Mickey" lol idk it's a weird collection of kanji

It's more like "Let's all be Mickey" lol idk it's a weird collection of kanji

hmmm... if you look at the avatar boards, though, a lot of them are labelled as '___ コーデ', and coordinate is often used to refer to a full outfit.

A whole nother World, and as I read about, it was Beast's Castle! Hooray! And as I also read, there is a possibility of Radiant Garden, or Hallow Bastion, whichever it shall be, appearing in X chi on a Future Date as well! But of course, just because one source found on one site was true, doesn't mean a source on the same site will too. But keep your fingers crossed!

And for Unchained International we have nothing and will continue to be silence.Please enjoy 2.5 some more while you wait for us to give you 2.8 a year from now and KH3 when it comes. I hope you understand.-Square Enix

i'm so tilted like I want to be patient but I'm really not getting how hard it is to just translate and host a mobile game

i'm so tilted like I want to be patient but I'm really not getting how hard it is to just translate and host a mobile game

I have to agree, I'm not sure why it's taken this long. I think that if it was gonna be this long then they should have held off releasing it anywhere till the international version was finished. I mean I thought the idea that sparked this iteration of this game was that everyone said that they wanted to play, but couldn't because they didn't speak Japanese. Now they have done the same thing that was frustrating to begin with, the Japanese audiance now has the game and no one else does. I get that it easier to get it to Japan seeing as that's where they are located primarily. I mean according to this video I found they already have the English traslation done and in the files, I am open for this information to be wrong as it is on the internet and as well all know we can't believe everything we read/hear/see on the internet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Oc81SdF_o

Well, now that Beast Castle's confirmed, here are my predictions for all the remaining worlds

Castle of Dreams

Enchanted Dominion

Halloween Town

Well, now that Beast Castle's confirmed, here are my predictions for all the remaining worlds

Castle of Dreams

Enchanted Dominion

Halloween Town

- Enchanted Dominion was found in the game's data in open beta. It has an extrodinarily high likelyhood of being implemented

- Castle of Dreams would complete the Princesses of Heart locations in Chi, so it would be a likely place for the game to go.

- Enchanted Dominion was found in the game's data in open beta. It has an extrodinarily high likelyhood of being implemented

- Castle of Dreams would complete the Princesses of Heart locations in Chi, so it would be a likely place for the game to go.

I have no doubt that those two worlds will be in the game for the reasons you've stated. I also selected Halloween Town as it's become a staple next to Wonderland, Agrabah and Olympus Colosseum.

- Enchanted Dominion was found in the game's data in open beta. It has an extrodinarily high likelyhood of being implemented- Castle of Dreams would complete the Princesses of Heart locations in Chi, so it would be a likely place for the game to go.

Seriously?

Story walkthrough:

15-1: Go to the world. Watch the cutscene Rewards: FGM SR x1, YS SR+ x1, Mog SR+ x3

15-2: Beat the ghosts (level 20, 350 exp each) (7 total). Watch the cutscenes. Rewards: SR+ Mog Medal x2, Kupo Nut x3, Potion x3

15-3: Talk to Belle. Go to the left; beat the bats (level 20, 350 exp each) (6 total). Talk to Belle again. Rewards: Belle SR+ x1, Mog SR+ x3

15-4: Talk with Cogsworth. Go inside the West Hall pt. two and beat the gargolyes. Talk to Cogsworth. (level 555, 580 EXP) (7 total) Rewards: Cogsworth&Lumiere SR+ x1, Raise Ticket x3

15-5: Talk to Cogsworth in West Hall pt. 2. Navigate the dark hall to the left side then follow the treasure chests up. Head right, beat the roses trapping Lumiere. Return to Cogsworth and talk with him. (level 555, 580 exp)(2 total) Rewards: Cogsworth&Lumiere SR+ x1, Ether x3

15-6: Enter Beast's Room. Watch a cutscene. Rewards: Rumbling Rose, Kupo Nut x3, Potion x3

16-1: Talk to Beast. Beat the minute bombs. (level 20, 350 exp) (10 total). Talk to Beast. Rewards: Beast SR+ x1, FGM SR x1

16-2: Talk to Lumiere. Head outside. Beat the gargoyles. (level 333, 450 exp) (8 total) Head to the gates and talk with Lumiere. Rewards: Cogsworth&Lumiere SR+ x1, Kupo Nut x3

16-3: Head to the east wing and talk to Belle. Head to the room next door and beat the ghosts (level 20, 350 exp) (5 total). Talk to Belle. Rewards: Belle SR+ x1, Mog SR+x3
16-4: Keep heading east. talk to the wardorobe. Rewards: Attack Ultimate Moogle SR+ x1, Raise Draw Ticket x3

Edit: finished updating

Edited by VexenReplica