Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

the trailer could come out soon but right now it is private on youtube

You can bypass that easily.

Oh no, I didn't mean the video. I was mostly referencing Unchained X, though I could extend it even further to the decade of time Japan has withheld the Final Mixes of the KH games, as well. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Oh no, I didn't mean the video. I was mostly referencing Unchained X, though I could extend it even further to the decade of time Japan has withheld the Final Mixes of the KH games, as well.

At least final mix made it out. A decade later. Better late than never, I guess. As for Unchained X, it better come out soon.

What channel?

It's a channel called "Disneyjp", but google translate will automatically translate it to "Disney official YouTube channel". And it must be private, because I'm not finding such a thing anywhere. Oddly enough, despite the videos seen on the main page, the videos section has nothing in it...

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

It's a channel called "Disneyjp", but google translate will automatically translate it to "Disney official YouTube channel". And it must be private, because I'm not finding such a thing anywhere. Oddly enough, despite the videos seen on the main page, the videos section has nothing in it...

I'm looking on my PS4 but not sure if it is the right one. There is one with a picture of Mickey, one that says Walt Disney Studios Japan ( in the picture )

Also found this in a KHInsider comment

https://twitter.com/ItsD0ReMI/status/661788124041777152

Apparently somebody posted it but then it got almost instantly blocked. I don't know if it really means it's legit or not, but that's another instance of the suggestion that it might actually be out there on the web...somewhere.....fighting to be free....

Also found this in a KHInsider comment

https://twitter.com/ItsD0ReMI/status/661788124041777152

Apparently somebody posted it but then it got almost instantly blocked. I don't know if it really means it's legit or not, but that's another instance of the suggestion that it might actually be out there on the web...somewhere.....fighting to be free....

Was that the actual trailer? O_o

You can't see any of the videos when you go on the videos page because their videos are blocked in every country but Japan. I actually took a step further and downloaded an extension on chrome to use an IP address in Japan and I was able to view their videos page but the "D23 KH trailer" was no where to be found... i think the picture in the tweet was fake because their last uploaded video was 2 days ago and it has no relevance to KH

Was that the actual trailer? O_o

You can't see any of the videos when you go on the videos page because their videos are blocked in every country but Japan. I actually took a step further and downloaded an extension on chrome to use an IP address in Japan and I was able to view their videos page but the "D23 KH trailer" was no where to be found... i think the picture in the tweet was fake because their last uploaded video was 2 days ago and it has no relevance to KH

This is the most frustrating puzzle I've ever had to deal with. xP

But the video in the link was over 3 minutes. It couldn't be anything else cause the e3 trailer was less than 3 minutes. And the video was blocked by Sony Music Entertainment. Surely there was something there?

This is the most frustrating puzzle I've ever had to deal with. xP

I'm with you. It's almost 2am here. So tired and frustrated  :dry:

But the video in the link was over 3 minutes. It couldn't be anything else cause the e3 trailer was less than 3 minutes. And the video was blocked by Sony Music Entertainment. Surely there was something there?

Sorry for the confusion! i was actually talking about this tweet https://twitter.com/tokyofog/status/661772660913778688

This one was claimed to be uploaded on a channel called disneyjp but the other tweet that youre talking about most definetly has something to do with the trailer because it was blocked... I messaged the uploader asking if there was anyway he/she could upload it again, it's worth a try :/

I'm with you. It's almost 2am here. So tired and frustrated  :dry:

Sorry for the confusion! i was actually talking about this tweet https://twitter.com/tokyofog/status/661772660913778688

This one was claimed to be uploaded on a channel called disneyjp but the other tweet that youre talking about most definetly has something to do with the trailer because it was blocked... I messaged the uploader asking if there was anyway he/she could upload it again, it's worth a try :/

Ohh I see, yeah that makes more sense. Hopefully the person is able upload the thing again. It just might be it. But that raises the question, IF some random guy can upload it, why wouldn't it be an official upload somewhere. :/ This doesn't add up.

Ohh I see, yeah that makes more sense. Hopefully the person is able upload the thing again. It just might be it. But that raises the question, IF some random guy can upload it, why wouldn't it be an official upload somewhere. :/ This doesn't add up.

I really hope so too. It's all just really suspicious because it doesn't look like the trailer was a fancam from the picture still ... so how did this person get the video anyway? This is all just really confusing.