Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Okay SEGA! LISTEN UP! I need a remaster of Sonic Unleashed and Sonic and the Black Night. THOSE WERE GREAT GAMES! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILLED THEM OFF CAUSE THEY HAD AVERAGE SCORES! ,_, 

I would really like them to be remastered, and fixed,so they become enjoyable. Honestly, the only thing wrong with Sonic and the Black Knight was the wiimote's reaction time, which was horrible. Fix that, and keep the music, bosses and story the same. That's all I'm asking for!

Unleashed deserves a remaster! Great story, good mechanics (I really like the slower paced Night stages) and nothing should be changed except for the graphics!

COME ON SEGA! JUST DO IT!

Posted Image

DO YOU GUYS AGREE? I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION THOUGH xD 

Comments below!

Edited by Captain Swagblader

One came out this week on PS4 & Xbox One.

That can be considered, but it's happening less these days compared to 1-2 years ago.

FFX/X-2 Remaster, God of War III Remaster, DMC Definitive Edition, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection says hello.

Most of those happened quite a while ago. Anyway, it won't do the business any good remastering somewhat successful titles. They need to see how development similar to the old Sonic games will turn out. Edited by Youthful Z

That can be considered, but it's happening less these days compared to 1-2 years ago.Most of those happened quite a while ago.

They came out this year. Uncharted collection was one of Sony's big 2015 titles.

That can be considered, but it's happening less these days compared to 1-2 years ago.Most of those happened quite a while ago.

Type 0 HD happened quite recently, and remasters aren't going to stop, most companies are considering (imo) remastering old classics for the next gen consoles. (looking at you SQEX)

They came out this year. Uncharted collection was one of Sony's big 2015 titles.

Yeah, and the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta came with it. Which makes it an instant buy for Uncharted fans. That and since all the previous Uncharted games are in one package, more people should be coming into the series.

Type 0 HD happened quite recently, and remasters aren't going to stop, most companies are considering (imo) remastering old classics for the next gen consoles. (looking at you SQEX)

SE is pretty much done remastering old games. They're mostly just porting said remasters to other platforms including eventually PS4.

Edited by Sora96

Would be nice to see Square remaster more, but they do have higher priorities.

SE is pretty much done remastering old games. They're mostly just porting said remasters to other platforms including eventually PS4.

Never say never. Might happen. And SQEX isn't the only company, other companies will get in on the action, sooner or later.

KH3 and FFXV have dev teams (Osaka team(business division 3) and business div 2 team, respectively). They could get the others to work on the remasters.

Edited by Captain Swagblader

Never say never. Might happen. And SQEX isn't the only company, other companies will get in on the action, sooner or later.

Porting is much easier. And I can't deny that other companies will remaster, but it's a fluctuating occurrence.

......um, question.

Why are you addressing this to Sega on a Kingdom Hearts fan site? I mean, posting your opinions on it is fine and everything, that's not what I'm confused with (hear me out Flaming Lea). I'm just wondering where the logic comes from that you're addressing this as a statement for Sega to listen to on one of the last few places they would look.

Anywho, as for my opinion, I don't think it's really necessary. Sega doesn't really do remasters when it comes to Sonic. Heck, the only few remasters of half of the classic titles they won't even port to consoles. That's not to say any remasters or even remakes wouldn't be awesome, it just doesn't seem like a strategy that Sega would rely on any time soon.

Sonic unleashed, not really. I wouldn't mind but I'm not gonna fight for it. Sonic and the Black Knight on the other hand...

HELL YES. I loved that game!

Edited by 2 quid is good

......um, question.

Why are you addressing this to Sega on a Kingdom Hearts fan site? I mean, posting your opinions on it is fine and everything, that's not what I'm confused with (hear me out Flaming Lea). I'm just wondering where the logic comes from that you're addressing this as a statement for Sega to listen to on one of the last few places they would look.

Anywho, as for my opinion, I don't think it's really necessary. Sega doesn't really do remasters when it comes to Sonic. Heck, the only few remasters of half of the classic titles they won't even port to consoles. That's not to say any remasters or even remakes wouldn't be awesome, it just doesn't seem like a strategy that Sega would rely on any time soon.

The title was a joke.I'm just seeing whether you guys want it too or not. Also, this is just to show that I want a remaster. Sega needn't listen, but if they did, I'd be grateful.

What would you have them remaster? Lol?

KH3 and FFXV have dev teams (osaka and business div 1 team[i think]). They could get the others to work on the remasters.

Incorrect.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/84485-square-enix-business-divisions/