Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
GothicSlenderman

Fate of Cloud & Sephiroth in KH3. Possibility of Midgar?

KH2 after Cloud & Sephiroth disappeared in the boss fight.

Goofy: Do ya think they made it back to their own world?

Sora: They went some where else...Cloud went to fight a great battle to defeat the darkness inside him

Maybe both went back to Midgar and this could be possibly hinting in the idea of Sora reuniting with Cloud in his home world. Maybe even then we could have Cloud as a party member. Thoughts?

It was actually confirmed in an interview by Nomura that, despite that line, Radiant Garden is, in fact, their home world.I could source, but it's late, I'm tired, and I'm not going to bother Flaming Lea for the billionth time to ask for a link to some obscure piece of KH trivia no one ever bothers to look up.

It doesn't sound too far fetched of an idea, but at the same time I am not all that sure if they will make us fight Sephiroth for a 3rd time (plus, if he is a story boss he will have to be significantly nerf'd down which would be disappointing).  I am all for more FF in KH, but I don't know if Midgar is the way to go; I think that Pulse or whatever the name of FFXV's world will be would be better choices since none of those characters have established themselves in the KH franchise yet.

So they flew to FFVII HD...to making out in HD? lmfao

lol. Also.......I can ACTUALLY imagine this ship to become a real thing in HD remake. I believe it would happen in the crossing dressing cutscene. (Cloud dresses up as a girl)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was actually confirmed in an interview by Nomura that, despite that line, Radiant Garden is, in fact, their home world.I could source, but it's late, I'm tired, and I'm not going to bother Flaming Lea for the billionth time to ask for a link to some obscure piece of KH trivia no one ever bothers to look up.

Haven't done this in a while. :smile: Anyway...

--We'd also like to ask a setting-type question about Cloud. Was he originally from Hollow Bastion?

Nomura: In the Kingdom Hearts setting, at any rate, yes.

--In which case, when Cid took the others and escaped from Hollow Bastion, was Cloud left behind?

Nomura: He was just lost in the confusion, he wasn't really left behind (laughs). Because presumably Cid and co were escaping in the midst of the disarray.

lol. Also.......I can ACTUALLY imagine this ship to become a real thing in HD remake. I believe it would happen in the crossing dressing cutscene. (Cloud dresses up as a girl)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*nosebleed*

So you ship Sephy/Cloud?

It Looks like Cloud stole from Lightning's wardrobe again. He looks A LOT like Lightning in this doujinshi - down to the hair....

*nosebleed* So you ship Sephy/Cloud? It Looks like Cloud stole from Lightning's wardrobe again. He looks A LOT like Lightning in this doujinshi - down to the hair....

I definitely ship them. Also, I believe that the artist was a huge fan of FF13.

I'm pretty sure they're both from Radiant Garden. Aside from Nomura's confirmation, there's also the fact that Aerith, along with everyone else in the Restoration Committee, knew Cloud pretty well, yet she spent her whole life on RG until it got corrupted. Since then the only other place she's ever been was Traverse Town. Now you could argue that maybe Cloud lost his own world and met Aerith there, but again, if Midgar is what you're banking on, then the events of FFVII are pretty muched barred from happening, seeing as how most of the key cast that contributed to the plot were never there to begin with.That said, it makes much more sense for him to have come from Radiant Garden like everyone else. And don't forget, Sephiroth in this universe seems to be more of an extension of Cloud rather than a different individual altogether like he was in VII. The characters and their backstories are similar but different in the KH universe, so it is unlikely that their worlds in their debut games are where they come from in this universe...well, maybe except Auron if those memories he had were any indication... As for Zack, it's confusing. Nomura doesn't outright say that he's not from Radiant Garden like the others are, yet he's stylized in a manner to resemble that of Hercules' world. Either he does come from Olympus Coliseum or he just left home and arrived in the world (any appearance changes probably could have been magic-related, it's been done before). Whatever story arc Nomura has in mind for Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Aerith, and Zack (if any), it is certainly going to be interesting as there are so few details specified within the context of the titles they appear in and how the characters are all seemingly disconnected from each other, Zack being the least involved...and yet he has "an idea of what a hero would be" and somebody with at least one black wing with feathers did something to make sure that we don't see him all grown up with Herc in KH1-KH2. At this point I'd rather just see KH3 bring some clarity and a satisfying end to the whole FFVII-lite storyarc that's been going on, as while I find it fun and interesting, I also feel like it is left out of getting the most detail and attention given to it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol is this real

It doesn't sound too far fetched of an idea, but at the same time I am not all that sure if they will make us fight Sephiroth for a 3rd time (plus, if he is a story boss he will have to be significantly nerf'd down which would be disappointing).  I am all for more FF in KH, but I don't know if Midgar is the way to go; I think that Pulse or whatever the name of FFXV's world will be would be better choices since none of those characters have established themselves in the KH franchise yet.

Yeah, personally I wouldn't want Sephiroth to be a story boss.

Oh and Grand Pulse is from FFXIII

Where ever they are, Cloud is moping, and Sephiroth is monologuing. Could be in Midgar, could be in 100 Acre Wood. Unless something happens to shake up their relationship, I don't know how much a change of scenery is going to affect their story.