Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Super Smash Bros: The Hands' Game (RP Signups)

Name: Robin

Game/Series of origin: Fire Emblem Awakening

Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/1/17/Avatar_FE13_Portrait_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20140129095804

Short bio: Robin awoke one day without any memories of who he was or where he came from, and awoke to a small group of people finding him in the fields. After helping them save a village and fight strange, evil being, Robin joined them as the newest member, and lead tactician, of the Shepherds, a military force. However, soon afterwards, Robin was sucked into this evil game of the hands. With no way to get out, Robin must now fight and strategize his and his teammates' way to freedom.

Weapons: Bronze Sword, Levin Blade, and the tomes Arcfire, Elwind, Elthunder, and Thoron.

Fighting style: Switches between short-ranged sword-fighting and mid-to-long-ranged spellcasting. 

Name: Pit

Game/Series of origin: Kid Icarus

Appearance: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/6535/856521-pit.png

Short bio: Pit, an angel without the ability to fly on his own, was the hero of the goddess Palutena, and captain of the angelic guard. He has fought many battles in order to save his world from destruction at the hands of various evil forces. And now, it was time for him to rest...or so he thought. He was forced into the game, and he must now fight again.

Weapons: His bow, which also turns into two swords, and magic Palms.

Fighting style: Typically likes to fight long-ranged, though will get up-close if he needs to. He will only switch to his Palm weapon if his own weapon somehow gets out of reach.

Name: Jeff

Game/Series of origin: Earthbound

Appearance: http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/Jeff.png

Short bio: Jeff was a simple-yet-shy kid, attending a school for gifted children. However, when a certain friend called for him, he set out from that academy and went on an adventure with his friends to save the world. However, in the middle of this journey, he was brought into the Hands' game, and now must put his battle capabilities to the test as he fights with new allies.

Weapons: Laser Gun. Can also make other one-time use weapons from items that he finds.

Fighting style: Fights from afar with his guns and items.

Favorite Stage: Final Destination Version of Gaur Plains.

((Yeah, bet you didn't expect Jeff. And if I'm missing anything, just let me know! Oh, and sorry I couldn't put in any actual images. KH13 is being weird for me right now.))

Name: Robin

Game/Series of origin: Fire Emblem Awakening

Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/1/17/Avatar_FE13_Portrait_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20140129095804

Short bio: Robin awoke one day without any memories of who he was or where he came from, and awoke to a small group of people finding him in the fields. After helping them save a village and fight strange, evil being, Robin joined them as the newest member, and lead tactician, of the Shepherds, a military force. However, soon afterwards, Robin was sucked into this evil game of the hands. With no way to get out, Robin must now fight and strategize his and his teammates' way to freedom.

Weapons: Bronze Sword, Levin Blade, and the tomes Arcfire, Elwind, Elthunder, and Thoron.

Fighting style: Switches between short-ranged sword-fighting and mid-to-long-ranged spellcasting. 

Name: Pit

Game/Series of origin: Kid Icarus

Appearance: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/6535/856521-pit.png

Short bio: Pit, an angel without the ability to fly on his own, was the hero of the goddess Palutena, and captain of the angelic guard. He has fought many battles in order to save his world from destruction at the hands of various evil forces. And now, it was time for him to rest...or so he thought. He was forced into the game, and he must now fight again.

Weapons: His bow, which also turns into two swords, and magic Palms.

Fighting style: Typically likes to fight long-ranged, though will get up-close if he needs to. He will only switch to his Palm weapon if his own weapon somehow gets out of reach.

Name: Jeff

Game/Series of origin: Earthbound

Appearance: http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/Jeff.png

Short bio: Jeff was a simple-yet-shy kid, attending a school for gifted children. However, when a certain friend called for him, he set out from that academy and went on an adventure with his friends to save the world. However, in the middle of this journey, he was brought into the Hands' game, and now must put his battle capabilities to the test as he fights with new allies.

Weapons: Laser Gun. Can also make other one-time use weapons from items that he finds.

Fighting style: Fights from afar with his guns and items.

Favorite Stage: Final Destination Version of Gaur Plains.

((Yeah, bet you didn't expect Jeff. And if I'm missing anything, just let me know! Oh, and sorry I couldn't put in any actual images. KH13 is being weird for me right now.))

All three look good! They're accepted!

Heck yeah, Omega Gaur Plains all the way. xD Fountain of Dreams is pretty cool, too.

Gods DARN it, I have no choice. I just have to join. Just one character... no idea how good I'll even be good at RP'ing him, I just.. I just...

"I love to reload on the battlefield!" 

"Brothers!"

Name: *Real name a spoiler* Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot. 

Game/Series of origin: METAL GEAR! ... Er, Metal Gear Solid.

Appearance (Use a picture, please):

Hope you don't mind one from the original game... Posted Image

Short (spoiler free!) bio: He's a recurring antagonist from the Meal Gear Solid series. This is pretty much all I can say, without a spoiler of SOME sort or another.

Weapons (If any): Colt Model 1873 Single Action Army Revolver. The greatest handgun in the world. (Can't remember if he uses one or two.)

Fighting style: He shoots his opponents. Simple. Efficient. Ocelot. (But seriously: His revolver has six shots per reload. He's quite proficient at doing trick shots, so he can bounce a bullet around if needs be.)

Victory/Battle Theme: 

I know it isn't his theme... but it works so well for a victory theme, don't you agree? ... But I change it, if wanted!

Oh, and favorite stage? I'm going to say either Gaur Plains, because Gaur Plains, or Final Destination. It's so simple... yet I like it. Just how I am!

Gods DARN it, I have no choice. I just have to join. Just one character... no idea how good I'll even be good at RP'ing him, I just.. I just...

"I love to reload on the battlefield!" 

"Brothers!"

Name: *Real name a spoiler* Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot. 

Game/Series of origin: METAL GEAR! ... Er, Metal Gear Solid.

Appearance (Use a picture, please):

Hope you don't mind one from the original game... Posted Image

Short (spoiler free!) bio: He's a recurring antagonist from the Meal Gear Solid series. This is pretty much all I can say, without a spoiler of SOME sort or another.

Weapons (If any): Colt Model 1873 Single Action Army Revolver. The greatest handgun in the world. (Can't remember if he uses one or two.)

Fighting style: He shoots his opponents. Simple. Efficient. Ocelot. (But seriously: His revolver has six shots per reload. He's quite proficient at doing trick shots, so he can bounce a bullet around if needs be.)

Victory/Battle Theme: 

I know it isn't his theme... but it works so well for a victory theme, don't you agree? ... But I change it, if wanted!

Oh, and favorite stage? I'm going to say either Gaur Plains, because Gaur Plains, or Final Destination. It's so simple... yet I like it. Just how I am!

Accepted!

I think he only used one gun... It's been a while since I fought him.

Let's see here...

Name: Greninja

Game/Series of Origin: Pokémon

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio: Greninja, Master of the Arts of Aquatic Ninjitsu, has dedicated years of his life training, in hopes of defending his original Trainer's Honor, who had passed away long ago. He has no speaking capabilities, but just his actions alone can speak a lot for him.

Weapons: Water Shurikens, Water Blades (x2), Shadow Sneak, and Hydro Pump. He also has the ability to Jump incredibly high.

Fighting Style: Dodges, hardly ever moves in for melee attacks unless the opponent is caught off-guard.

Weakness: Toon Links. That's it. Especially his Side-Smash.

Victory Theme:

Name: Falco Lombardi

Game/series of origin: Star Fox

Appearance:

Posted Image

Short Bio: Falco Lombardi, Ace Pilot of the Star Fox Team, has been known for being a "Rogue Pilot" in his past. He was once the leader of a band of rogues, known as "Hot Rodders". But he was then asked to join Team Star Fox, which he agreed. Despite being reckless, he still keeps his Brash, Cool, and Collective behavior.

Weapons: Blaster, that makes enemies flinch; A Reflector, which he Kicks forward to reflect incoming projectiles, as well as damage nearby enemies in front of him; He also has a special attack, called Fire Bird, which covers Falco in fire, and he can send himself flying in any given direction over a certain distance; Lastly, he is the best sniper on the Star Fox Team, so he also has a Sniper Rifle, to get well-aimed shots at distant opponents.

Fighting Style: In some occasions, he fights long-range, but most of the time he is at close-range, dealing rapid combos with his amazing spinning slashes with his wings.

Weakness: Somehow, he doesn't fly. Only because he has his Jacket on. If he takes it off, well... Things will get seriously intense!

(Too lazy to find a Victory theme)

Favorite Stage: BattleField (Omega Form if it makes a difference)

(PS could I also eventually have Greninja learn Hydro Cannon in place of Hydro Pump later on? That'd be great!)

Rock on!

Falco's also accepted.

Given that things are slowing down, I'll probably go and start the RP soon. I'll leave it open afterwards, though.

Name: Reyn

Game/Series of origin: Xenoblade

Appearance: Posted Image

Short (spoiler free!) bio: Shulk's best friend and inhabitant of Colony 9. When the Mechon attacked, he journeyed off with his friend to avenge the fallen, but his journey was interrupted by a certain pair of Hands.

Weapons : Gunlance

Fighting style: He fights with brute force, brawn over brains. He pummels and attacks the enemy with all his might until they fall, using a variety of Artes to achieve his means with his ranged Lance.

Name: Bowser Koopa

Game/Series of origin: Super Mario Bros

Short (spoiler free!) bio: The Koopa King who spends his time kidnapping Princess Peach and getting defeated by Mario. Having suffered his most recent defeat at the hands of Luigi and Mario in his most serious villain role yet, he was recovering at his castle after this latest humiliation before he was warped elsewhere...

Fighting style: Similar to Reyn, fights with brute force only hand to hand with his Lethal Claws and Spiky Back, although has his Firebreath to keep distance when needed, and can use relatively weak Bob-ombs to stall his opponent and keep them away when needed. He excels at close combat, but he's bad at manuevering around due to his speed.

Victory/Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDT-L0qV-JU

Name: Lucas

Game/Series of origin: Mother 3

Appearance : Posted Image

Short (spoiler free!) bio: A sensitive boy from Nowhere, who fought against the Pigmask army and mechanization/industrialization of his home, fighting to stop a warped dictatorship with his Dog, Two Friends, and Psychic Powers. He achieved his mission and changed his world, when he was taken...

Weapons : A Stick

Fighting style: Fights at a distance usually with his psychic powers, and is great at playing the support role of healing and buffing. He can fight at close range when he needs to and augment himself to do so, but he prefers to keep his distance.

Victory/Battle Theme: 

Battlefield~ Edited by Reyn

Name: Reyn

Game/Series of origin: Xenoblade

Short (spoiler free!) bio: Shulk's best friend and inhabitant of Colony 9. When the Mechon attacked, he journeyed off with his friend to avenge the fallen, but his journey was interrupted by a certain pair of Hands.

Weapons : Gunlance

Fighting style: He fights with brute force, brawn over brains. He pummels and attacks the enemy with all his might until they fall, using a variety of Artes to achieve his means with his ranged Lance.

Name: Bowser Koopa

Game/Series of origin: Super Mario Bros

Short (spoiler free!) bio: The Koopa King who spends his time kidnapping Princess Peach and getting defeated by Mario. Having suffered his most recent defeat at the hands of Luigi and Mario in his most serious villain role yet, he was recovering at his castle after this latest humiliation before he was warped elsewhere...

Fighting style: Similar to Reyn, fights with brute force only hand to hand with his Lethal Claws and Spiky Back, although has his Firebreath to keep distance when needed, and can use relatively weak Bob-ombs to stall his opponent and keep them away when needed. He excels at close combat, but he's bad at manuevering around due to his speed.

Victory/Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDT-L0qV-JU

Name: Lucas

Game/Series of origin: Mother 3

Appearance : Posted Image

Short (spoiler free!) bio: A sensitive boy from Nowhere, who fought against the Pigmask army and mechanization/industrialization of his home, fighting to stop a warped dictatorship with his Dog, Two Friends, and Psychic Powers. He achieved his mission and changed his world, when he was taken...

Weapons : A Stick

Fighting style: Fights at a distance usually with his psychic powers, and is great at playing the support role of healing and buffing. He can fight at close range when he needs to and augment himself to do so, but he prefers to keep his distance.

Victory/Battle Theme: 

Battlefield~

Accepted! I'll also note that Reyn informed me that he might be inactive for this next week, so he might not be able to post until next weekend.

Alright, I've got the teams complete. I'll post them below (Note that since we had an odd number, one team has one more person. Hopefully, if more people join, we can balance them a little more):

Master Hand:
Sayaka
Revolver Ocelot
Paynt
DeDeDe
Zelda
Lucas
Falco
Ryu
Toon Link
Link

Crazy Hand:
Pit
Robin
Reyn
Greninja
Shulk
Bowser
Jeff
Lip
Sakura Samurai
Riki

Of course, not everyone on the same team will be starting together. With this being Smash, we've obviously got some stages. Not all of them will be open just yet, but I'll leave a few open to you all. Unlike the stages in Smash, most of these are actually expansive areas more similar to their original appearances in the games they're taken from. I'll let you choose what stages your characters start in, but keep in mind that if you'll want one that has other people in it, too.

Battlefield: A large field with various traditional arenas scattered about. Another neutral space between the dimensions.

Mushroom Kingdom: A kingdom inhabited by Toads, Koopas, and other strange creatures. The main attraction is Peach’s castle, though its exterior gardens and the fields nearby can also be visited by competitors.

Skyloft: A town set high in the sky. The entire town can be traversed by competitors, with the Goddess Statue being one point of interest.

Yoshi’s Island: An island that is home to the race known as Yoshis. However, Shy Guys also live here, and they don’t tend to like outsiders, or Yoshis for that matter… A beach, a grassy plain, and a forest can be visited by competitors.

Pokemon Stadium: A small stage that is simply comprised of an arena. Competitors fight in the center, while others can watch them. The stage can change form to throw the fighters off.

Smashville: A town inhabited by animals. The town is relatively peaceful, though that won’t stop competitors from getting into battles here. The entire town, including its beach and the nearby island, can be visited and used as an arena.

Rumble Falls: A large waterfall situated in a jungle. Despite this stage’s name, the surrounding jungles take up most of its size.

Gaur Plain: A vast meadow littered with massive cliffs, featuring a massive titan known as the Mechonis looming menacingly across the Bionis’ body. The native inhabitants can be found, ranging from the peaceful Nopon merchants to more powerful monsters…

I'd personally recommend going with a stage that your own character doesn't know of, just to keep things interesting. Now then, I'll get to work on posting the main RP thread!

Edited by Shulk

So what do we do in order to start battles? Is it more random, are there Team Battles, and better yet, what happens to the loser(s) in the battles?

Just challenge someone from the other team. You can do Team Battles if you'd like, and losers are set back in terms of points. In terms of their condition after the battle, that's up to the person using them to decide, really.

Hey, so what are we going to do with the three or so characters that are kinda just doing nothing right now? To be fair, we have one person that isn't going to be responding for a while, but still. Any ideas, oh ever-wise Shulk?

Hey, so what are we going to do with the three or so characters that are kinda just doing nothing right now? To be fair, we have one person that isn't going to be responding for a while, but still. Any ideas, oh ever-wise Shulk?

I can probably go and give them ways to get to other stages that are still inhabited.

I can probably go and give them ways to get to other stages that are still inhabited.

Good idea. BTW, I want to be Toon Link now, but I want him to also be on the Master Hand team so it's like.....

WHAT DO I DO 

Good idea. BTW, I want to be Toon Link now, but I want him to also be on the Master Hand team so it's like..... WHAT DO I DO

You could wait for someone else to sign up, or just add in two characters.

I have Greninja waiting in Rumble Falls. :P

Good idea. BTW, I want to be Toon Link now, but I want him to also be on the Master Hand team so it's like..... WHAT DO I DO

I-I'm not afraid of your Toon Link! B-bring it on...Toon Link VS. Greninja... This is a destined battle. Shulk, you must do this for me. Just this once!

I've got it!

Name: Lip
Game of Origin: Panel De Pon (JP version of Tetris Attack)
Appearance:Posted Image
Bio: Lip is an energetic flower fairy who loves the smell of flowers. When brought to this "game", she was actually pretty excited to meet new friends along the way.
Weapon: Her Flower Rod.
Fighting style: Lip can cast a wide variety of spells as long as she has her wand. She can create blocks to fall on opponents and shoot blasts at foes.

Now that she's done....

Name: Toon Link
Game of origin: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Bio: Toon Link was just on the Pirate Ship sleeping until he was awoken by the Hands. Now he's thrown into another adventure....Again.

Weapon: Master Sword

Fighting: Toon Link tends to be up close and personal, while being very skilled with his sword.

I have Greninja waiting in Rumble Falls.  :P

I-I'm not afraid of your Toon Link! B-bring it on...

Toon Link VS. Greninja... This is a destined battle. Shulk, you must do this for me. Just this once!

I was actually going to have Revolver fight Greninja, but if you want to fight Toon Link, go ahead!

With this being the case, now I'm not sure what to do! 

*reloading on the battlefield intensifies* 

I was actually going to have Revolver fight Greninja, but if you want to fight Toon Link, go ahead!

With this being the case, now I'm not sure what to do! 

*reloading on the battlefield intensifies*

You'll get your chance to battle Greninja. I promise.

Name: Toon Link

Game of origin: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Bio: Toon Link was just on the Pirate Ship sleeping until he was awoken by the Hands. Now he's thrown into another adventure....Again.

Weapon: Master Sword

Fighting: Toon Link tends to be up close and personal, while being very skilled with his sword.

I'm so dead xD

I'm glad you could make these last two additions, KH45!

Rock on!

You'll get your chance to battle Greninja. I promise.I'm so dead xDI'm glad you could make these last two additions, KH45!Rock on!

Woohoo!I

l look forwards to battling a froggy ninja as a man with a revolver! 

Edited by Nortanort

@Pangoro Sen

How should we finish this battle? I feel that we should finish the battle between Falco & Pit so more things can progress. Of course, we should still make it look good.

I want you to decide. It's for the best.

@Pangoro SenHow should we finish this battle? I feel that we should finish the battle between Falco & Pit so more things can progress. Of course, we should still make it look good.I want you to decide. It's for the best.

Well, we should probably make it so one of the characters loses. If you have a preference on whom, then let me know.