Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

Ultima Weapon+ should have been a thing in KH2FM

I honestly have no clue why they didn't make it a thing. Maybe it was because they were so set on making sure that the Ultima Weapon could only be synthesized once that they didn't want to give you the possibility of having two. I mean imagine Final Form with an Ultima Weapon and Ultima Weapon + equipped, or even just two Ultima Weapons. That would have been way too OP. But for the sake of synergy and symmetry, it really would have been nice to have had an Ultima Weapon +, they just would have had to change around some of the items rewards you get from some events and battles, maybe even make Orichalcum + a droppable item.

I honestly have no clue why they didn't make it a thing. Maybe it was because they were so set on making sure that the Ultima Weapon could only be synthesized once that they didn't want to give you the possibility of having two. I mean imagine Final Form with an Ultima Weapon and Ultima Weapon + equipped, or even just two Ultima Weapons. That would have been way too OP. But for the sake of synergy and symmetry, it really would have been nice to have had an Ultima Weapon +, they just would have had to change around some of the items rewards you get from some events and battles, maybe even make Orichalcum + a droppable item.

true, but by that point nothing could really stand in your way anyways.

I'm kind of glad that's not a thing. One of my least favorite JRPG conventions is "+" weapons/accessories. It strikes me as really lazy. I didn't mind it for Days so much, because they had an enormous variety on top of that, but I'd rather have creativity in new items rather than just palette swaps.

When I was a kid my brother led me to believe that there was such as thing as an Ultima Weapon+ lol but I'm kinda glad that they didn't have it because I would have been mad if I had to once again go out and grind for synth items haha