Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lehahiah81

Any other world traveling Disney villains.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone thinks there are any other Disney villains besides Maleficent, and Pete that seem like they would fit traveling to other worlds. 

I'll just two right now

Personally my choices would be Dr. Facilier because I think a con man traveling around worlds tricking people int deals would work really well, and I think he could be a lot more convincing than Pete. Though I know a lot more people would rather have the princess and the frog as a world, but I'm not really a fan of transformation worlds. I'm also a huge fan of Dr. Facilier, and wouldn't want to restrict him.

Next I would put the Beagle boys up as Pete's minions 

That second one isn't really an actual villain, but three characters, and they have have showed up already in Dream drop Distance in the Country of the Musketeers world in Dream drop distance working for peteso I could see it happening again.

Dr. Facilier though is unlikely 

I think Zara from the game "Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey" would be a fantastic choice. (For those who don't know of it, think Diet Kingdom Hearts, because that's essentially what the game is. LOL.)

You see, she was once a princess, but lost her title for whatever reason. Because of that, she then decided that if she didn't get to be royalty, then no one else should have that right. She then started sending these evil creatures, Bogs, into the Disney princesses' various worlds to try and ruin their happiness. The character that you play as is desperately trying to stop this.

It'll never happen, but I think that she would work really well for KHIII. She could even work with Xehanort, maybe, in targeting the Princesses, as they both have some sort of goal about them. Not only that, but other worlds are already even canon in her story. And I feel like she'd be a nice contrast to all the Princesses of Heart.

Anyway, here's a video about her from the game: 

Edited by AnHeiressofaSOLDIER

Posted Image

Mad Madame Mim. She is Merlin's equivalent. If he can Time Travel then so can she!

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Facilier myself and I agree with you. Dr. Facilier is like one of those Disney characters that travel to different worlds like Maleficent. Plus he does have friends on the other side so it would be pretty cool to see him start of as the main villain in The Princess and the Frog world then Maleficent comes and ask him to join her group rule the worlds together.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Facilier myself and I agree with you. Dr. Facilier is like one of those Disney characters that travel to different worlds like Maleficent. Plus he does have friends on the other side so it would be pretty cool to see him start of as the main villain in The Princess and the Frog world then Maleficent comes and ask him to join her group rule the worlds together.

The thing is, Dr. Facilier cannot travel through time. He's just made a pact with Voodoo's: that's all. Sure, he could be in other Disney world's but that doesn't mean he can time travel.

The thing is, Dr. Facilier cannot travel through time. He's just made a pact with Voodoo's: that's all. Sure, he could be in other Disney world's but that doesn't mean he can time travel.

I see your point. I guess a villain with a developed character attached to a specific world wouldn't really make sense, but there isn't mention of time travel and that was really only brought up in the later games, and mostly just something Xehanort did. I'm not really sure if it's really going to return, and even so the way time travel works in the kingdom hearts series is kind of strange. 

Pete is able to work because he is a character with freedom that can be placed in just about anything, and his character can be changed accordingly. 

Edited by lehahiah81

Wait? Where did I said that Dr. Facilier can travel through time? I did not said he can travel trough time, I said he can travel through "different worlds." 

Time travel isn't a necessity, and, if anything, NOT time traveling makes it far more appealing.

I actually really like the idea of the good Dr. traveling through the worlds. He does dabble in the Darkness, and it's not beyond the realm of possibility that he can use it to go where he pleases.

I've said it before, but I feel like Cruella is the perfect Villain to have intermix between worlds with Maleficent. Reason being, I don't see 101 Dalmations getting a full fledge world neccessarily and I feel like she has the perfect presence to cause some form of intimidation, but not much of a threat, similar to Pete, but could likewise make for the perfect second in command lackey for Maleficent.

Wait? Where did I said that Dr. Facilier can travel through time? I did not said he can travel trough time, I said he can travel through "different worlds." 

Sorry, I must have misread. I typed that whilst I was at work. In that case, yeah, Dr. Facilier travelling to different worlds with Maleficent is entirely plausible.

Sorry, I must have misread. I typed that whilst I was at work. In that case, yeah, Dr. Facilier travelling to different worlds with Maleficent is entirely plausible.

That's okay it's all good. And you're right Dr. Facilier has friends from the other side that gave him shadow powers, but Dr. Facilier has his own tricks up his sleeves. Dr. Facilier has those magic powders in his pockets and he can create illusions and give his victims some bad luck or hexing. He made not be a physical fighter but he can be a strong magic fighter. 

I've said it before, but I feel like Cruella is the perfect Villain to have intermix between worlds with Maleficent. Reason being, I don't see 101 Dalmations getting a full fledge world neccessarily and I feel like she has the perfect presence to cause some form of intimidation, but not much of a threat, similar to Pete, but could likewise make for the perfect second in command lackey for Maleficent.

I agree that a full world based on 101 Dalmatians made not be necessarily because Traverse Town is pretty much the home for Pongo and his family. But I like the idea of Cruella being a second command to Maleficent. And Maleficent can give her some dark powers, like controlling some dog like heartless.