Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Do you have a Kingdom Hearts related pet peeve?

Do you have a Kingdom Hearts related pet peeve?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Kingdom Hearts related pet peeve?

• When people complain about all the "side games" like they're not imporant.
    • When people complian about the systems the games are released on. Some of us have to buy consoles to play numbered titles.
    • Too much shipping. Don't they understand that Kingdom Hearts is about friendship?
    • Mini games that drive me nuts. Why do they need to be in the game?
    • People who diss the game and don't even know what they're talking about. *CaughcaughIGNcaughcaugh*
    • There's nothing that really bothers me.
    • Something that wasn't mentioned here (Tell us below).

I have only one friend who is into Kingdom Hearts. We are both excited for KH3. She has both hd remixes, but she'll only play KH 1 and 2. She won't  try BBS even after I told her it's important for KH3, and she'll be pretty lost story wise. Her reasoning is that she only likes playing as Sora. "Sora's the main person", and so she doesn't like any others. She doesn't even like playing as Riku. It annoys me cause she hasn't even given the other characters a chance. So yeah, they're not sidegames, they are important to the story!

Edited by kingdomhearts13

Numbers: 1,2, and 5. ESPECIALLY #5, and that's the one I picked. 

The impatient fans of the whole KH fanbase. And when the game finally comes out, they're happy and their happiness makes me frown... 

Xigbar's eavesdropping . lol

"Kingdom OF Hearts...."

Complains/potential complaints of the worlds added. There was this one guy that said: KH3 sucks because Frozen was confirmed. And I told him they didn't say anything about Frozen, just Tangled and BH6, Let alone asked him where he get the info from. Then, he cursed me out, cursed out others, and the admin of the KH fan Facebook page. 

I think there's more.... 

Just the dissing, side games not being important. I also hate when people get in KH debates because it's just annoying and honestly there's so much stuff that's not like confirmed and shit so I just hate getting into KH theories... I really do...

I also dislike when people complain about Sora. Obviously it's all opinion and whatnot, but he's not THAT bad. I myself love Sora.

I gotta tell you, and I'm being honest here...the one thing that pisses me off is when people say that the non-numbered titles aren't important to the series!  THEY ARE IMPORTANT!  They flesh out the Kingdom Hearts Universe and its characters, and we get to see things from different perspectives!  All the side games have only helped deepen the lore of the series as a whole, and it's given us quite a lot to think about and theorize about!  We should be happy that we have a video game series like this!  But, people will always complain about the non-numbered titles, but hey, as long as I love them, that's enough! :P

Another thing that pisses me off is when people dismiss the games simply because they look "childish" or are for "little kids."  Oh...if they only knew! >.>

This NEEDS to be one of those square check box questions, not a "pick one" question.

Number 1, 2, 3, annnnd 5 all piss me off.

They aren't firetrucking side games, they're all important games! The term itself pisses me off.

Some of us base their entire consule collection off of what systems KH comes out on. Without KH being on DS or PSP or 3DS, imagine all the pokemon and other games I would have missed?

It's friendship! I'm sorry but no amount of fangirl backing will make Soku a thing!! Nor Roxel! They have close bonds as FRIENDS, not lovers!

Kingdom hearts isn't a series where you can say, "Oh, I played the numbered titles 1 and 2, so I feel like I have a good grasp on the series and can criticize it". No. You can't. firetruck off. This is a story-based game series, not a gameplay-based one. Go back to God of War.

So... people who are more interested in the gameplay just shouldn't play the game? I'm personally more into the series for the gameplay at this point. People can have whatever reason they want for playing the games, whether it be story or gameplay. There's no need to exclude one group.

I don't like the ones who complain about the series when they have no idea what they are talking about.

I also don't like a majority of the fanbase, ones either online or I've met in reality. Now a lot of you guys on here are nice folk don't get me wrong, but I've had bad experiences in the past with people (outside of KH13) who think of themselves as the high and mighty type (when really they are tools). Every fanbase has them and that is unfortunate. I've learned to just ignore them. After all, why should my favourite series be ruined on me because of other people?

Nothing really, let them speak as much as they want.

Actually, I partly agree with 2, it would have been easier to just release them all on fewer platforms, rather than try to get KH in every single Nintendo (only handheld) and Sony platforms. Although, at the same time this did allow other people to join the series (for example, someone who didn't have a PS2 couldn't play KH1, but if they had a Game Boy, they could play CoM, and that would introduce them to the series).

I nothing really annoys me that much, though I have to admit that one thing bugs me a little bit and that is all the negativity surrounding shipping in this fandom (meaning both hardcore shippers and anti-shippers). I just like to casually ship characters and it makes me sad how you can't really even talk about it without someone getting offended.

I am absolutely sick of hearing those Japanese-esque grunts come out of the characters every time they move a muscle.Summoning your Keyblade? 'Ehh!' Going for a run? 'Nyehh!'Slightly upset? 'E-eh!' Kill me. They didn't really start doing that until Birth by Sleep and by GOD is it annoying.

PREACH, I am so glad that I am not the only one that finds that infuriating! I personally have a distaste for people who "love Kingdom Hearts but hate the side games". Ugh, stop it, you're not a fan if you cannot be excited for a "side game" Edited by Guest

I nothing really annoys me that much, though I have to admit that one thing bugs me a little bit and that is all the negativity surrounding shipping in this fandom (meaning both hardcore shippers and anti-shippers). I just like to casually ship characters and it makes me sad how you can't really even talk about it without someone getting offended.

This! I won't lie; I love shipping, and if you don't like pairings I like (or vise versa) then that's fine! :) If it seems that I'm shoving my pairings down throats, then please let me know because that is not my intent. However, don't treat me like scum because I like shipping or enjoy a pairing that you don't like. That's what I have a problem with.

So... people who are more interested in the gameplay just shouldn't play the game? I'm personally more into the series for the gameplay at this point. People can have whatever reason they want for playing the games, whether it be story or gameplay. There's no need to exclude one group.

No, dont get me wrong, I love kingdom hearts' gameplay. I hate when people only play the main titles because the gameplay is the mainstream, like they would do with other titles.Ex: bbs doesnt have the traditional menu system as 1&2, thus its a side game, thus its not important. Edited by Ninkoro

Mine's a fanfic related one. I'm a lover of fanfiction, but I hate how the majority is AU. You'd think a series with a justified crossover system would be a goldmine, but no, they only want to see everyone in high school.

People dissing the games and not even knowing about it...nobody in my hometown even knows about Kingdom Hearts. (Some poor sap dissed it because he never passed Traverse town in the first game.)

Also this is really picky but someone misspelled the word "cough".

*facepalm*