Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Anyone Here Getting Star Wars Battlefront?

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, as the question the name of the topic implies, will any of you here be getting Star Wars Battlefront for the PS4?

God willing, I'll hopefully be able to purchase the PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Bundle,(The $349.99 one) and this way, I'll finally have a PS4, and I'll get to play this amazing game!  I've seen the trailers and gameplay of it, and it definitely looks like it's gonna be one hell of an amazing game!  I especially love the fact that on December 8th, players will be able to download the battle of Jakku for free!  It's the battle that takes place 29 years before the upcoming Star Wars film, The Force Awakens!  YOU CAN SEE THE STAR DESTROYER FALLING FROM THE SKY!!! Gahhh, it gave me goosebumps!  And also, I heard that the Season Pass of the game will bring The Clone Wars! That's an exciting prospect!  Gahh....this is gonna be awesome!

So, are any of you gonna get this game when it comes out? :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Nope, Battlefront II is all I need. The new Battlefront looks nice visually, but the fact that it cut a lot of content from BFII means I'll be passing on it. I can always mod BFII to get more content, and the game only cost me $5, so I don't see a need to get the new one when I can get more for a lower price with BFII.

I'm sticking with Battlefront II. It has much more content. It can be easily modded to provide even more content through that. The newer Battlefront doesn't provide much of what the originals had to offer. Also, as for DLC, they're focusing on the original trilogy and building on that for The Force Awakens. It's highly doubtful they'd add in the Clone Wars.

I'm sticking with Battlefront II. It has much more content. It can be easily modded to provide even more content through that. The newer Battlefront doesn't provide much of what the originals had to offer. Also, as for DLC, they're focusing on the original trilogy and building on that for The Force Awakens. It's highly doubtful they'd add in the Clone Wars.

Pretty much. Disney's focus with Star Wars has sadly been very clear. Post-Episode III only. Which sucks.

Nope, Battlefront II is all I need. The new Battlefront looks nice visually, but the fact that it cut a lot of content from BFII means I'll be passing on it. I can always mod BFII to get more content, and the game only cost me $5, so I don't see a need to get the new one when I can get more for a lower price with BFII.

Hmm, I see.  I remember having played Battlefront II on my PSP a few years ago, and I remember it was definitely a blast to play!  I would always fight against my best friend/soul brother Dennys, and we'd duke it out to see which of us would win!  Ah, good times! :')  After his PSP broke down though, I put down Battlefront II. I still have it with me, though! :D

Would rather play Battlefront II. Personally Battlefront II aside from glitches/bugs was perfect on PS2. Just give that in 1080p with new maps and characters. Lol.

Ah, a Remaster, eh? :3

Oh, so they are focusing on the events after the Original Trilogy, eh?  Hmm, interesting.  Well, I find it sad that the Clone Wars aren't being put in, but hey, a guy can dream, right? ^_^

Well, as for myself, I'm gonna be looking forward to playing Battlefront on my PS4!  It's gonna be badass!  I can't wait to duke it out against other players around the world! Gives me goosebumps thinking about it! :3