Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
keyslinger

What if Warner Bros was Exchanged with Disney

Honestly I don't even think I can take that really seriously! Somehow Disney pulls off making their characters fairly deep, but Looney Tunes? That's really something else...i could see Bugs Bunny taking Mickey's Role, but I'm not sure what else.

Aside the Iron Giant and The Corpse Bride, there isn't really any original Warner Bros animated movies that would work with the Kingdom Hearts formula.

I can't even begin to imagine that. I mean, Disney with Final Fantasy was enough of a strange pairing that it surprised almost everyone that it worked out so well. But Final Fantasy and LOONEY TUNES? I don't think I could ever see that working. Every world would essentially feel like a wackier version of Disney Town, only with even more gags everywhere. And the story would definitely have to be more comedy driven if those characters were to fit in at all. Overall I think KH in it's present form is probably the best way you could have gone about making it. I mean, unless you did one with purely video game character, but THAT would be even more difficult of a task than making Wreck-It Ralph work.

I could really see it working. I've had the ideas multiple times myself. To me Disney = Nintendo & Warner Bros. = Playstation. Nintendo & Disney are pretty much the biggest in their industries and a lot of people know their characters. They're also mainly family friendly. Playstation & Warner Bros on the other hand are almost just as iconic but not to the point where those people who know who Link is also know Ratchet & Clank but they also do both family friendly & mature titles. So I could see the world/character list be like Playstation Allstars where there are worlds based on family friendly content with mature content in a rated T setting.

I could see the Disney characters that effect the story be replaced by the Looney Tunes. Mickey to Bugs Bunny, Donald to Daffy Duck & Goofy to Porky Pig. Queen Minnie to Lola Bunny, Pete to both Yosamite Sam & Elmer Fudd.

We also have to take in consideration all the things they have under their belt (not just movies) Cats don't Dance, The Iron Giant, Osmosis Jones, Lego Movie, Freakazoid, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-doo, ect. The also own DC Universe, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, HBO, Hanna Barbera, New Line Cinema & even game companies like NetherRealm Studios (which does Mortal Kombat)

Hell I even made a list of worlds following these assets. As you can see I've been thinking of ideas for a while now .3. I need a life.

-Mark of the Master (BETA NAME)* +
-Neo-Sanctuary (will include characters from Final Fantasy XIII, The Iron Giant)* +
-TIme Warner (Looney Tunes and Kingdom)*+
-Hanna Barbera (will include characters from The Flinstones, Jetsons, Secret Squirrel, Yogi Bear, Tom & Jerry, Smurfs, Hong Kong Phooey& Wacky Races)+
-Merry Meoldies (characters like Big Bad Wolf, ect)+ (Replacement for Timeless River)
-Beach City (Steven Universe)+
-Land of Ooo (Adventure Time) +
-Local Park (Regular Show) +
-Cul-de-sac (Ed, Edd n' Eddy) +
-Galvan B (Ben 10 Omniverse)+
-The Home of Mammy Two shoes (Tom & Jerry)
-Foster's (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) +
-Middle of Nowhere (Courage)
-The City of Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)
-The Chacolate Factory (Charlie & The Chacolate Factory 2005)
-Hogwarts Academy (Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone)+
-Between Life & Death (Corpse Bride)
-Xiaolin Showdown (Xiaolin Showdown)
-Mystery Machine (Scooby Doo) +
-Demonic Nightmare (Nightmare on Elm Street + Exorcist + Evil Dead + Friday the 13th + The Shining + Gremlins + Doctor X + ) +
-(DC Universe + Scorpion of Mortal Kombat SECRET BOSS)+ Teen Titans) +
-The Body of Frank (Osmosis Jones) +
-LEGO Universe (The LEGO Movie)+
-Hollywood's Famous Dreams (Cats Don't Dance)
-Some from Sweeney Todd due to it's twisted style
-The Intersection + (Final World based on Light & Darkness colliding)
Edited by GothicSlenderman

I could really see it working. I've had the ideas multiple times myself. To me Disney = Nintendo & Warner Bros. = Playstation. Nintendo & Disney are pretty much the biggest in their industries and a lot of people know their characters. They're also mainly family friendly. Playstation & Warner Bros on the other hand are almost just as iconic but not to the point where those people who know who Link is also know Ratchet & Clank but they also do both family friendly & mature titles. So I could see the world/character list be like Playstation Allstars where there are worlds based on family friendly content with mature content in a rated T setting.

I could see the Disney characters that effect the story be replaced by the Looney Tunes. Mickey to Bugs Bunny, Donald to Daffy Duck & Goofy to Porky Pig. Queen Minnie to Lola Bunny, Pete to both Yosamite Sam & Elmer Fudd.

We also have to take in consideration all the things they have under their belt (not just movies) Cats don't Dance, The Iron Giant, Osmosis Jones, Lego Movie, Freakazoid, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-doo, ect. The also own DC Universe, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, HBO, Hanna Barbera, New Line Cinema & even game companies like NetherRealm Studios (which does Mortal Kombat)

Hell I even made a list of worlds following these assets. As you can see I've been thinking of ideas for a while now .3. I need a life.

-Mark of the Master (BETA NAME)* +
-Neo-Sanctuary (will include characters from Final Fantasy XIII, The Iron Giant)* +
-TIme Warner (Looney Tunes and Kingdom)*+
-Hanna Barbera (will include characters from The Flinstones, Jetsons, Secret Squirrel, Yogi Bear, Tom & Jerry, Smurfs, Hong Kong Phooey& Wacky Races)+
-Merry Meoldies (characters like Big Bad Wolf, ect)+ (Replacement for Timeless River)
-Beach City (Steven Universe)+
-Land of Ooo (Adventure Time) +
-Local Park (Regular Show) +
-Cul-de-sac (Ed, Edd n' Eddy) +
-Galvan B (Ben 10 Omniverse)+
-The Home of Mammy Two shoes (Tom & Jerry)
-Foster's (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) +
-Middle of Nowhere (Courage)
-The City of Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)
-The Chacolate Factory (Charlie & The Chacolate Factory 2005)
-Hogwarts Academy (Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone)+
-Between Life & Death (Corpse Bride)
-Xiaolin Showdown (Xiaolin Showdown)
-Mystery Machine (Scooby Doo) +
-Demonic Nightmare (Nightmare on Elm Street + Exorcist + Evil Dead + Friday the 13th + The Shining + Gremlins + Doctor X + ) +
-(DC Universe + Scorpion of Mortal Kombat SECRET BOSS)+ Teen Titans) +
-The Body of Frank (Osmosis Jones) +
-LEGO Universe (The LEGO Movie)+
-Hollywood's Famous Dreams (Cats Don't Dance)
-Some from Sweeney Todd due to it's twisted style
-The Intersection + (Final World based on Light & Darkness colliding)

Wow those are actually interesting Ideas. This might be weird but here's a world idea even if it's a longshot.Posted ImagePosted Image

A Batman world would kind of make it worth it.

That would be awesome or how about a DC world in general. Imagine teaming with Superman, Batman, The Flash!

Wow those are actually interesting Ideas. This might be weird but here's a world idea even if it's a longshot.Posted ImagePosted Image

That would be awesome or how about a DC world in general. Imagine teaming with Superman, Batman, The Flash!

That's a pretty unique idea! I actually thought of them as replacements for Chip & Dale