Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Super Smash Bros: The Hands' Game (RP Thread)

"Good" Jeff also nodded, a smile across his face. He packed up all of his stuff, before looking up and seeing something down an alleyway. "I say, what's this?" Jeff walked towards it more, rapidly picking up the pace before looking in to see a large field of some sorts, with a giant mechanical beast of some sort in the image's horizon. "Say, Lip, do you have any idea what this could be?" Pit, after wandering around for so long, eventually came across some strange portal-like thing. Pit looked into the portal to see what appeared to be a stadium of some sort, with some red- and white-colored painting at the center. "Hm? What's this? A portal?" Pit looked around a bit before looking back into the portal. "Well, there's nowhere else to go. I hope this is for the best..." Pit jumped into the portal, not knowing where it would truly take him... After so much time spent exploring Battlefield, Robin came upon a similar portal to those many other competitors are finding; not that he was aware of that, of course. "Hm? A portal? Last time I dealt with these, those...things, came out of them." Robin gave a shudder as he remembered something from his own world. The tactician looked into the portal to see a relatively small town, filled with happy-go-lucky animals. "Well, it seems nice enough...Hmm..." After giving it plenty of thought, Robin jumped into the portal, making his way to the small, animal-filled town of Smashville.

Lip ran after Jeff to see what he saw. "Uuuummm....Nope. But there's only one way to find out! Come on!" She said, energetic. The Fairy of Flowers jumped up and flew towards the mechanical thing to see what it actually was. Lip loved to discover new things. This could very exciting! "Last one there is a rotten mushroom!"

Lip ran after Jeff to see what he saw. "Uuuummm....Nope. But there's only one way to find out! Come on!" She said, energetic. The Fairy of Flowers jumped up and flew towards the mechanical thing to see what it actually was. Lip loved to discover new things. This could very exciting! "Last one there is a rotten mushroom!"

"Ah, h-hey!" Jeff jumped into the portal as well, though almost immediately after he did, the boy stopped in his tracks, mesmerized by the beautiful scenery around him. "Wow, this all looks so...amazing!" However, Jeff almost immediately snapped out of it as he noticed a group of people a ways off. A large group of people, actually. Some standing out more than others. "Hey, uh, Lip?" Jeff called out to her. "Why don't we check out what's going on over there?"

"Ah, h-hey!" Jeff jumped into the portal as well, though almost immediately after he did, the boy stopped in his tracks, mesmerized by the beautiful scenery around him. "Wow, this all looks so...amazing!" However, Jeff almost immediately snapped out of it as he noticed a group of people a ways off. A large group of people, actually. Some standing out more than others. "Hey, uh, Lip?" Jeff called out to her. "Why don't we check out what's going on over there?"

"Yeah, yeah! Sure thing." Lip said, keeping her energetic personality. She grabbed Jeff's hand and flew to nearby bush to hide in and watch. "Let's stay here and see what's happening."(Off to take ACT. See you guys!)

"Yeah, yeah! Sure thing." Lip said, keeping her energetic personality. She grabbed Jeff's hand and flew to nearby bush to hide in and watch. "Let's stay here and see what's happening."(Off to take ACT. See you guys!)

Jeff was caught a bit off guard as he was grabbed and flown to a nearby bush, though regained his senses after only a short while. "Yeah, that may be the best idea..." Jeff took out his notepad again, observing every detail that he could see of not only the individuals off in the distance, but also the area in general.

((Good luck with the ACT! Also, I'm just assuming that the bit with Toon Link falling from the sky was an accident or a mistake or whatever. Honestly, things are a taaad bit confusing right now. Nothing that can't be cleared up, though!))

Jeff was caught a bit off guard as he was grabbed and flown to a nearby bush, though regained his senses after only a short while. "Yeah, that may be the best idea..." Jeff took out his notepad again, observing every detail that he could see of not only the individuals off in the distance, but also the area in general. ((Good luck with the ACT! Also, I'm just assuming that the bit with Toon Link falling from the sky was an accident or a mistake or whatever. Honestly, things are a taaad bit confusing right now. Nothing that can't be cleared up, though!))

(Actually, that was on purpose. Toon Link arrived a little later than the others.)

Robin, having just recently stepped out of the portal, heard a cry of attention towards him. He looked over to find four people...well, from what he could see, two people, both dressed in strange garb, and two birds dressed like humans. Robin came closer to them, rather wary of who these four people are. "Greetings. Now, considering the major differences between the five of us here, I would imagine that we're all a part of this game, correct?"

The Samurai turned to the man. Like the rest, his foutif was odd, and his hair... the girl... he could overlook her. As extreme and... disgusting as her clothing and hair were was, he chocked it up to her being from that "Europ" thing he had heard about tecently. However, this man's guarb... it almost looked like he were trying to make dun of sorcerer's in some way, and his hair... what was this?...No matter.The Samurai, again, presented his letter. The "C" showed prominently on it. Partially as the paper was pink, partially a the ink was purple and was crawl up in a large size with a brush. He didn't really care who won or about this competition. He just wanted to get it over as soon as possible. The Princess swastika still in dsnger, and his slacking is going to hurt him in the end.

Greninja ---Rumble Falls---After Greninja grabbed the bunch of bananas, he heard a loud and obvious yell. A man in a Green Tunic wildly rushes to try to make an ambush. Greninja stepped to the right just a tiny bit, and easily dodged it. Greninja was completely confused. "Gren?" Looking over at the man still running.

This thing was toying with him, now! Link ain't got time fo dat.As the frog evaded his grasp, link drew his clawshot and jumped down below the platform again. Moments later, Link came back again from under the floor, whipping right at the floor beneath his enemy.

"Oh, I was born ready to-" Paynt was also cut off when that....Thing dropped down out of nowhere and fell on Zelda's head. "Hey, hey, hey! Watch where your falling! Sheesh! Is everyone else acting like a fool today?" Paynt commented. She was irritated by Riki's appearance. So in frustration, she kicked the little guy into one of the bird monsters like a soccer ball. "Now that's done, let's splatter some foes and fools!" With orange paint surrounding her hand, she summoned a gun that seemed to fit her style. Paynt started out by shooting the ground with orange paint for a specific reason. Then, she went ahead and began to shoot the bird monsters with orange paint. It doesn't look like the paint would hurt, but trust me....It does. "Booyah!"But what Paynt didn't know is that she would also have an unexpected guest land on her. The Inkling looked up to see something green start fall down. It got closer and closer until it became fully visible that the green thing was a boy. But then...BAM! Both the boy and Paynt were on the ground. One thing was for sure, Toon Link had arrived at the wrong place and wrong time. And Paynt...Paynt was pissed. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" She yelled out. The boy dressed in green jumped, hearing the Inkling's loud voice. His expression was somewhat scared. He wondered what this squid girl was, but now wasn't the time to wonder. Toon Link soon saw that they were surrounded. He drew his sword and jumped up to slash at one monster. "Oh look. Green Boy here has a sword...Nice." Paynt commented before starting to shoot again.(What ARE the bird monsters? What's their name? By the way, I finally figured out that Link must be in Rumble Falls. Not Toon Link. Link.)

(They, specifically on this area of the Bionis, are the Tirkin species. Bi-pedal, inelegant bird species incapable fo flight, however able to use tactical information, teamwork, and weapons. Not too strong, but they can be a point if they work together.)"Riki no want fall here... Riki just want food..."Tiny, hungry, fallen from a great hoght, and the kicked. Riki whined for a bit, rolling onto his feet. Only now did he notice that they were surrounded by Tirkin."Ohhhh. Riki no like Tirk-Tirk. They poke Riki with bit pointy stick when Riki small, Riiiiiki gonna make some Tirk-Tirk hurrrt!"He ran into the Tirkin whom he had knocked over first, as it happened to recovering from that, bulldozing it back down onto the ground as he grannies his Bitter with his right wing...ear...thing (?) And slammed it down hard on the one he just toppled. "Rrrrrriki is Angry!"

(Actually, that was on purpose. Toon Link arrived a little later than the others.)

((Okay, I got it. Sorry, I was just confused with who was controlling who.))

The Samurai turned to the man. Like the rest, his foutif was odd, and his hair... the girl... he could overlook her. As extreme and... disgusting as her clothing and hair were was, he chocked it up to her being from that "Europ" thing he had heard about tecently. However, this man's guarb... it almost looked like he were trying to make dun of sorcerer's in some way, and his hair... what was this?...No matter.The Samurai, again, presented his letter. The "C" showed prominently on it. Partially as the paper was pink, partially a the ink was purple and was crawl up in a large size with a brush. He didn't really care who won or about this competition. He just wanted to get it over as soon as possible. The Princess swastika still in dsnger, and his slacking is going to hurt him in the end.

"Ah, you have one of those, too." Robin pulled out his own 'C', making the letter clear to everybody present. "And that means that you and I, samurai, are allies. At least, that's my conclusion."

((Okay, I got it. Sorry, I was just confused with who was controlling who.))"Ah, you have one of those, too." Robin pulled out his own 'C', making the letter clear to everybody present. "And that means that you and I, samurai, are allies. At least, that's my conclusion."

The Samurai nodded, stowing the paper. He turned to the others, shaking his head. He had noticed their "M" markings, they were enemies. He wasn't too annoyed by this, the less.... freaky... bird-things and scantily clad women the better for him, in his opinion. His hand went to his sword handle as he settled into his combat stance, turning his head to his freaky sorcerer friend.He shook his head to him, signifying they were no good and to prepare for a fight.

The Samurai nodded, stowing the paper. He turned to the others, shaking his head. He had noticed their "M" markings, they were enemies. He wasn't too annoyed by this, the less.... freaky... bird-things and scantily clad women the better for him, in his opinion. His hand went to his sword handle as he settled into his combat stance, turning his head to his freaky sorcerer friend.He shook his head to him, signifying they were no good and to prepare for a fight.

Robin picked up on what the samurai was saying, even though he wasn't really speaking. The tactician pulled out a sword made of bronze, pointing it at the three. "I apologize. I'm sure that all three of you are nice people, but as per the rules of this game, we have to fight!"

This thing was toying with him, now! Link ain't got time fo dat.As the frog evaded his grasp, link drew his clawshot and jumped down below the platform again. Moments later, Link came back again from under the floor, whipping right at the floor beneath his enemy.

Greninja was still confused about this guy. He wasn't sure whether or not he was on Greninja's side or not. Greninja grabbed the hook coming towards him, pulling Link down from the platform. He tried to find a way to communicate with the man, so instead of recklessly risking the chances of fighting an ally, he jumped towards the side of the cliff next to the waterfall and pulled out a Water Shuriken, starting to carve these letters:"WE GOT ON THE WRONG PAGE"And a little bit below these letters, he also writes:"I CANNOT SPEAK"Greninja doubted that they both knew what sides they were each on. His only hope was to see if the man would calm himself. Even if they ended up being on opposing teams, they at least both needed to know.

Paynt and even Toon Link were actually surprised by Riki's sudden anger. He was a weird little creature that suddenly fell into the fray, but he looked helpful. Especially for Paynt as a soccer ball to kick around. "Well, "Riki". Looks like you're becoming more useful besides being a pain in the head." Paynt commented after shooting down another Tirkin. Toon Link meanwhile jumped to dodge the spear that the Tirkin threw at him. He then took out his boomerang and threw it at the Tirkin, knocking the bird down. "Hey Green Boy! You got a piece of paper with ya?" Paynt yelled out once she was in the clear. The boy turned to the Inkling and put his hand in his pocket. He looked at it to see that it had the letter M on it. Paynt walked over to Toon Link with her hands on her hips and looked at the paper as well. She grinned.

"Guess what, boy? You is on our side. What's your name?" Paynt asked. Toon Link, being who he is, silently told Paynt his name. In response, Paynt nodded.

"Link, huh? Strange, but fresh name. I like it. Name's Paynt. And trust me...I'm SO for sure gonna get you back for falling on me...Boy." She said. Toon Link nervously gulped at what Paynt said. He knew for sure enough never to annoy a girl. This one especially.

~Lip~

"Ohh, so they're the opposite team! They look pretty cool, don't you think?" Lip said, asking Jeff.

Paynt and even Toon Link were actually surprised by Riki's sudden anger. He was a weird little creature that suddenly fell into the fray, but he looked helpful. Especially for Paynt as a soccer ball to kick around. "Well, "Riki". Looks like you're becoming more useful besides being a pain in the head." Paynt commented after shooting down another Tirkin. Toon Link meanwhile jumped to dodge the spear that the Tirkin threw at him. He then took out his boomerang and threw it at the Tirkin, knocking the bird down. "Hey Green Boy! You got a piece of paper with ya?" Paynt yelled out once she was in the clear. The boy turned to the Inkling and put his hand in his pocket. He looked at it to see that it had the letter M on it. Paynt walked over to Toon Link with her hands on her hips and looked at the paper as well. She grinned.

"Guess what, boy? You is on our side. What's your name?" Paynt asked. Toon Link, being who he is, silently told Paynt his name. In response, Paynt nodded.

"Link, huh? Strange, but fresh name. I like it. Name's Paynt. And trust me...I'm SO for sure gonna get you back for falling on me...Boy." She said. Toon Link nervously gulped at what Paynt said. He knew for sure enough never to annoy a girl. This one especially.

~Lip~

"Ohh, so they're the opposite team! They look pretty cool, don't you think?" Lip said, asking Jeff.

Jeff, still distracted by taking notes, initially didn't process what Lip had said. However, after he finished up with his writing, he responded as he read through his notes. "Yes, quite. Let's see...the girl there with the pink dress on appears to use psychic powers, much like my friends Ness, Paula, and Poo do. That girl with the squid paraphernalia on seems to use pressurized paint from that gun...Hm, if I get the chance, I'll have to ask her about it when this is all over...Ah, sorry! Anyways, that little boy in the green garb seems to have a sword and shield on, and that small, rounded creature...Hm, well, if I had to guess, that thing it dropped is probably its weapon." Jeff closed his notepad, looking back up at Lip. "Well, now we have a good idea of how they fight."

Greninja was still confused about this guy. He wasn't sure whether or not he was on Greninja's side or not. Greninja grabbed the hook coming towards him, pulling Link down from the platform. He tried to find a way to communicate with the man, so instead of recklessly risking the chances of fighting an ally, he jumped towards the side of the cliff next to the waterfall and pulled out a Water Shuriken, starting to carve these letters:"WE GOT ON THE WRONG PAGE"And a little bit below these letters, he also writes:"I CANNOT SPEAK"Greninja doubted that they both knew what sides they were each on. His only hope was to see if the man would calm himself. Even if they ended up being on opposing teams, they at least both needed to know.

Ah, English. A most well-known language. However, English was nothing like the Sky People's language. The carvings just looked like scratches to Link.

This time, he took a more direct approach. Running right after the frog thing, he leaped upon the walls and bounced between them, and as he neared, pulled out a bow with his arrows and began to fire on the freak of nature. 

Ryu

"Actually, I don't," Ryu confirmed, putting his duffel bag and the paper to the side. "I only fight with my hands and feet. It wouldn't be too much to ask if you fought without that sword of yours, would it? I prefer a fair fight," Ryu added, settling into a fighting stance.

DeDeDe

"Oh, uh, yeah right, name," DeDeDe remembered. "I am the great King DeDeDe, the ruler of Dream Land!" He said, adjusting his posture so that he looked more prominent in front of the girl. "My name is known through out the entirety of my land... I-!" Before he could finish his artificial speech, a strange bird creature walked over.

"Well, now, what are you supposed to be?" DeDeDe questioned, finding it odd to see a creature similar to him although obviously not from Dream Land.

The questions would have to wait.

Now, it was time for action.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Zelda could hear a cry from above her, but couldn't quite place it. It was almost... Oddly low, but with a squeak to it? She wasn't sure how to explain it...

"Stop, stop! Riki no want to fall here! Riki want to live!"

The voice was getting closer...

And closer...

And closer.

Until, of course, the little fur ball fell right on Zelda's pretty little princess head. "Oooh..." the small ball of fluff exclamed, now bouncing off of Zelda's head and knocking over a Tirkin as his Bitter fell onto the two.

"Riki no like this ride anymore..." the poor, poor creature mumbled, his eyes shaped now like "X"'s.

With nothing more than a noise of complaint, a young man in green clothing yelled as his first meal of the day was snatched right from under him. A delicious banana. He didn't know why his food was grabbed by some sort of slimy frog hand or whatever right before he picked it, but it was stolen away at the last moment. He didn't whine much about it, however, he did take action. Jumping up a few of the platforms, he found the... thing that stole his food. "Neyah, ehyah neyah heyah huphyah." The green cloaked man cried, charging the... odd... blue... Frog?

The bird thing was freaky, and had a big mouth. Kappa warned him about those kind of people.

A boy in traditional Samurai-though pink-garb stepped his way up as well. His eyes kept a certain serious glare as he presented his letter to the three of them. He hoped they were friends, but just in case, his other hand kept steady with frogs, ripe and ready for a distraction.

"Oh, I was born ready to-" Paynt was also cut off when that....Thing dropped down out of nowhere and fell on Zelda's head. "Hey, hey, hey! Watch where your falling! Sheesh! Is everyone else acting like a fool today?" Paynt commented. She was irritated by Riki's appearance. So in frustration, she kicked the little guy into one of the bird monsters like a soccer ball. "Now that's done, let's splatter some foes and fools!" With orange paint surrounding her hand, she summoned a gun that seemed to fit her style. Paynt started out by shooting the ground with orange paint for a specific reason. Then, she went ahead and began to shoot the bird monsters with orange paint. It doesn't look like the paint would hurt, but trust me....It does. "Booyah!"

But what Paynt didn't know is that she would also have an unexpected guest land on her. The Inkling looked up to see something green start fall down. It got closer and closer until it became fully visible that the green thing was a boy. But then...

BAM!

Both the boy and Paynt were on the ground. One thing was for sure, Toon Link had arrived at the wrong place and wrong time. And Paynt...Paynt was pissed. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" She yelled out. The boy dressed in green jumped, hearing the Inkling's loud voice. His expression was somewhat scared. He wondered what this squid girl was, but now wasn't the time to wonder. Toon Link soon saw that they were surrounded. He drew his sword and jumped up to slash at one monster.

"Oh look. Green Boy here has a sword...Nice." Paynt commented before starting to shoot again.

(What ARE the bird monsters? What's their name? By the way, I finally figured out that Link must be in Rumble Falls. Not Toon Link. Link.)

The Samurai turned to the man. Like the rest, his foutif was odd, and his hair... the girl... he could overlook her. As extreme and... disgusting as her clothing and hair were was, he chocked it up to her being from that "Europ" thing he had heard about tecently. However, this man's guarb... it almost looked like he were trying to make dun of sorcerer's in some way, and his hair... what was this?

...No matter.

The Samurai, again, presented his letter. The "C" showed prominently on it. Partially as the paper was pink, partially a the ink was purple and was crawl up in a large size with a brush. He didn't really care who won or about this competition. He just wanted to get it over as soon as possible. The Princess swastika still in dsnger, and his slacking is going to hurt him in the end.

This thing was toying with him, now!

Link ain't got time fo dat.

As the frog evaded his grasp, link drew his clawshot and jumped down below the platform again. Moments later, Link came back again from under the floor, whipping right at the floor beneath his enemy.

(They, specifically on this area of the Bionis, are the Tirkin species. Bi-pedal, inelegant bird species incapable fo flight, however able to use tactical information, teamwork, and weapons. Not too strong, but they can be a point if they work together.)

"Riki no want fall here... Riki just want food..."

Tiny, hungry, fallen from a great hoght, and the kicked. Riki whined for a bit, rolling onto his feet. Only now did he notice that they were surrounded by Tirkin.

"Ohhhh. Riki no like Tirk-Tirk. They poke Riki with bit pointy stick when Riki small, Riiiiiki gonna make some Tirk-Tirk hurrrt!"

He ran into the Tirkin whom he had knocked over first, as it happened to recovering from that, bulldozing it back down onto the ground as he grannies his Bitter with his right wing...ear...thing (?) And slammed it down hard on the one he just toppled. "Rrrrrriki is Angry!"

Robin picked up on what the samurai was saying, even though he wasn't really speaking. The tactician pulled out a sword made of bronze, pointing it at the three. "I apologize. I'm sure that all three of you are nice people, but as per the rules of this game, we have to fight!"

(First off, NB, Sayaka's Japanese. xD Anyway, you answered the question about the Tirkin, so we're good there)

Gaur Plain

Having a round, furry creature fall on her head confused Zelda a bit, but she quickly regained her senses. "Where did you come from...?" She asked the creature. Shortly after, a boy fell on Paynt. Zelda noticed that he looked a lot like a certain close friend of hers... Now wasn't the time to question that, though. She had to focus on the battle. Thankfully, the other three all seemed to be properly equipped for the battle. That left Zelda to continue using her magic. She held her palm out in front of her, and a large ball of fire formed just in front of it. The ball sped towards one of the Tirkin and exploded near it, incinerating the beast instantly. "I think I'm getting the hang of these powers." She smirked, then used her magic barrier to damage a Tirkin that had come too close to her.

Pokemon Stadium

"Um... actually, I'd prefer to use my sword." Shulk spoke apologetically. "You see, I'm not really the best in hand-to-hand combat... If it helps, I won't use any of my special Monado Arts." He offered, hoping that would even things out a bit. He didn't want to try to throw punches at a guy that made old Square-Tache look tiny.

Smashville

Learning that two of the people here seemed to be from the opposing team got Sayaka a little excited. Combat wasn't usually her thing, but she'd be willing to try. Of course, going up against a couple guys with swords would make things difficult for her... The most she could do was throw her pom-poms at them as a distraction, but she got the feeling that wouldn't help a lot. "Sorry everyone, but it looks like we'll need to continue the introductions later." She told DeDeDe and Falco. Hearing Robin's statement regarding his personal thoughts not affecting the battle made her feel as though she needed to explain that she felt the same way. "We couldn't help being on different teams, right?" She grinned. "Alright, I'll start when you're all ready!"

(First off, NB, Sayaka's Japanese. xD Anyway, you answered the question about the Tirkin, so we're good there) Gaur Plain Having a round, furry creature fall on her head confused Zelda a bit, but she quickly regained her senses. "Where did you come from...?" She asked the creature. Shortly after, a boy fell on Paynt. Zelda noticed that he looked a lot like a certain close friend of hers... Now wasn't the time to question that, though. She had to focus on the battle. Thankfully, the other three all seemed to be properly equipped for the battle. That left Zelda to continue using her magic. She held her palm out in front of her, and a large ball of fire formed just in front of it. The ball sped towards one of the Tirkin and exploded near it, incinerating the beast instantly. "I think I'm getting the hang of these powers." She smirked, then used her magic barrier to damage a Tirkin that had come too close to her.  Pokemon Stadium "Um... actually, I'd prefer to use my sword." Shulk spoke apologetically. "You see, I'm not really the best in hand-to-hand combat... If it helps, I won't use any of my special Monado Arts." He offered, hoping that would even things out a bit. He didn't want to try to throw punches at a guy that made old Square-Tache look tiny.  Smashville Learning that two of the people here seemed to be from the opposing team got Sayaka a little excited. Combat wasn't usually her thing, but she'd be willing to try. Of course, going up against a couple guys with swords would make things difficult for her... The most she could do was throw her pom-poms at them as a distraction, but she got the feeling that wouldn't help a lot. "Sorry everyone, but it looks like we'll need to continue the introductions later." She told DeDeDe and Falco. Hearing Robin's statement regarding his personal thoughts not affecting the battle made her feel as though she needed to explain that she felt the same way. "We couldn't help being on different teams, right?" She grinned. "Alright, I'll start when you're all ready!"

(Yes, but the outfit is something so off of his time and her appearance so... natural compared to his world? I would say that, throws him off. It was ic xD)Samurai of the Petals. The Blade to dispel evil. He didn't wait for any cues. Killer instinct was nothing he lacked.Like a gale of wind, he charged for the bird with some form of glasses, bringing a slash right over to his neck.Riki fall from Bionis! Fall very-very far, Riki have fun but scream long time! Now Riki here. Weird hand thingy give Riki slip of paper, Riki no understand but Riki have fun!"Another Tirkin was struck, knocked away, and then a group of them were close enough for him to..."B-b-b-burninate!"About three of them were destroyed, and two other severely burned, Riki like fighting easy monsters.

Pokemon Stadium

"Um... actually, I'd prefer to use my sword." Shulk spoke apologetically. "You see, I'm not really the best in hand-to-hand combat... If it helps, I won't use any of my special Monado Arts." He offered, hoping that would even things out a bit. He didn't want to try to throw punches at a guy that made old Square-Tache look tiny.

Smashville

Learning that two of the people here seemed to be from the opposing team got Sayaka a little excited. Combat wasn't usually her thing, but she'd be willing to try. Of course, going up against a couple guys with swords would make things difficult for her... The most she could do was throw her pom-poms at them as a distraction, but she got the feeling that wouldn't help a lot. "Sorry everyone, but it looks like we'll need to continue the introductions later." She told DeDeDe and Falco. Hearing Robin's statement regarding his personal thoughts not affecting the battle made her feel as though she needed to explain that she felt the same way. "We couldn't help being on different teams, right?" She grinned. "Alright, I'll start when you're all ready!"

Ryu

"Monado Arts... is that your fighting style? I've never heard of it..." Ryu said. "Well, either way, whatever you're able to give me, I'll accept. It's been too long since my last challenge," Ryu added.

DeDeDe

"Hey hey hey, hold on a darn minute!" DeDeDe protested, trying to get everyone's attention. "Who said anythin' 'bout fightin'?! I for one want to know where exactly it is we are and how I can get back home. I didn't sign up for any tomfoolery!" The large bird gruffed.

DeDeDe

"Hey hey hey, hold on a darn minute!" DeDeDe protested, trying to get everyone's attention. "Who said anythin' 'bout fightin'?! I for one want to know where exactly it is we are and how I can get back home. I didn't sign up for any tomfoolery!" The large bird gruffed.

(Yes, but the outfit is something so off of his time and her appearance so... natural compared to his world? I would say that, throws him off. It was ic xD)Samurai of the Petals. The Blade to dispel evil.He didn't wait for any cues. Killer instinct was nothing he lacked.Like a gale of wind, he charged for the bird with some form of glasses, bringing a slash right over to his neck.

Robin, acknowledging the fight that the samurai had started with the falcon, lowered his sword a bit to signal peace...at least for now. "What, did it not happen for you? Every one of us here were dragged into this because of those Hands. And I know that you aren't a part of this world. There are quite a few subtle differences between you and the natives here..." Robin shook his head a bit, dismissing the thought. "Anyways, the point is, we won't be able to get back home until we finish this game of theirs. And in order to finish it, we must fight."

~Lip~

"Okay, but Jeff. They're on the opposite team. If they see you, they might attack you...I don't want that to happen." Lip said to Jeff.

~Paynt and Toon Link~

Toon Link was amazed by the amount of magic he was seeing. Especially from that girl who looked so familiar. Was that....It could be....

Back to fighting, Toon Link shook his head to snap back into action and jumped up to perform a Spin Attack on the two burned Tirkins.

"YAAHH!" Is he ever so glad to be with the Master Sword. Paynt meanwhile was shooting down at the ground, covering it with orange paint. This confused Toon Link in a way. He tilted his head in thought. Why was she doing that? Was it something that her kind did...?

Ah, English. A most well-known language. However, English was nothing like the Sky People's language. The carvings just looked like scratches to Link.

This time, he took a more direct approach. Running right after the frog thing, he leaped upon the walls and bounced between them, and as he neared, pulled out a bow with his arrows and began to fire on the freak of nature.

After these few attempts to try and get to this man, Greninja knew nothing was going to make him come to his senses. He started feeling angered by this man's sudden, random attacking. Greninja had no other choice than to fight back. The opponent's arrows were moving fast, but Greninja was faster. He quickly jumped off the side part of the cliff and hitting an arrow with enough force in a kick to break it from the side. He pulled out two Blades of Water and leapt at Link who was left open due to having to pull the arrows AND shoot them, then pulling out another to do the same process. Greninja slashed at Link, with his water blades. But when he began to slash, he suddenly realized something crucial. Greninja's risks were too high to be fighting this man without at least knowing what side he is on. He needed to know for sure.

DeDeDe

Falco ---Smashville---

Falco looked over at Dedede, and commented, "I didn't either, but I guess judging by the way I fought this Angel boy, my guess is that we need to work together." He then looked over at the swordsmen, and with his coat still off, he grew serious. He walked towards the two swordsmen a bit, and asked Sayaka and Dedede,"You don't have to battle, but can you support me? I think I can count on the two of you." Falco gave them a thumbs up. "You want to get out of this game, right? Well, I'd be happy to negotiate with ya to work something out. Let's do this!" With the samurai running at Falco with that Sword of his, Falco jumped into the air and psyching out the Samurai, he pulled out his signature sniper rifle and aimed towards the Swordsman in the black robe/coat.

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

~Lip~"Okay, but Jeff. They're on the opposite team. If they see you, they might attack you...I don't want that to happen." Lip said to Jeff.~Paynt and Toon Link~Toon Link was amazed by the amount of magic he was seeing. Especially from that girl who looked so familiar. Was that....It could be....Back to fighting, Toon Link shook his head to snap back into action and jumped up to perform a Spin Attack on the two burned Tirkins."YAAHH!" Is he ever so glad to be with the Master Sword. Paynt meanwhile was shooting down at the ground, covering it with orange paint. This confused Toon Link in a way. He tilted his head in thought. Why was she doing that? Was it something that her kind did...?

Jeff look up at Lip with a somber look on his face. "I'm thankful that you're worrying about me, but what other choice do we have? We have to fight eventually. That's the only way out of this mess." Jeff turned back to look at the group of people fighting. "We'll wait until they let their guard down. Once they do, we'll go in for the strike. Okay?"

Jeff look up at Lip with a somber look on his face. "I'm thankful that you're worrying about me, but what other choice do we have? We have to fight eventually. That's the only way out of this mess." Jeff turned back to look at the group of people fighting. "We'll wait until they let their guard down. Once they do, we'll go in for the strike. Okay?"

Lip sighed at the thought. To be honest, she didn't want to fight them like that. Not when they barely knew each other. One time, she had to fight her Fairy friends to break a curse that was cast upon her land. But this was different. "Okay, but...But just let me talk to them first okay?" She said.

Lip sighed at the thought. To be honest, she didn't want to fight them like that. Not when they barely knew each other. One time, she had to fight her Fairy friends to break a curse that was cast upon her land. But this was different."Okay, but...But just let me talk to them first okay?" She said.

Jeff nodded. "Alright. Just be prepared for them to attack. I don't want any allies getting hurt..." Jeff looked through his notes again. "Actually, from what I saw, that globular creature there hasn't revealed itself quite yet. If it is a part of this game, then perhaps it's another ally..."

After these few attempts to try and get to this man, Greninja knew nothing was going to make him come to his senses. He started feeling angered by this man's sudden, random attacking. The man did not even give a reason as to why he started a fight with him in the first place. Greninja had no other choice than to fight back. The opponent's arrows were moving fast, but Greninja was faster. He quickly jumped off the side part of the cliff and jumped on the arrows with grace, one after another. He pulled out two Blades of Water and leapt at Link who was left open due to having to pull the arrows AND shoot them, then pulling out another to do the same process. Greninja slashed at Link to send him to the ground so hard, the impact would also slow him down. Greninja forgot that he left the bananas back near the tree he got it from. Maybe that's what Link got angry at him for. Link must've wanted those bananas. Greninja couldn't fight an opponent like this right now. He landed on the ground, and while Link was distracted by the damage from falling on the ground, Greninja rushed towards the Portal, which he figured was where Link came from. When Greninja passed through the Portal, it disappeared. What was the real reason why that man attacked me? Did he attack me because of the bananas that I picked? They weren't special, there were plenty other tress with bananas on them, Greninja thought. He felt like he was misunderstood by that man, nothing more. Greninja gave himself time to forgive the angered man.(PS Don't say things like that about Greninja. That isn't very Sportsman-like, bro. :( )Falco ---Smashville---Falco looked over at Dedede, and commented, "I didn't either, but I guess judging by the way I fought this Angel boy, my guess is that we need to work together." He then looked over at the swordsman, and with his coat still off, he grew serious. He walked towards the two swordsman a bit, and asked Sayaka and Dedede,"You don't have to battle, but can you support me? I think I can count on the two of you." Falco gave them a thumbs up. "You want to get out of this game, right? Well, I'd be happy to negotiate with ya to work something out. Let's do this!"

(I checked with Axel on this, you can't have Greninja use my arrows like pedistals/platforms. On that note, also, Link isn't in a sportsman's mind. He was just plucked from his world, told he had to fight in a game for some body less hands, and had his lunch taken right under his nose. It's just him being in-character. On that note, you also ignored that I attacked Falco with Sakura Samurai (blue bird with goggles) as if nothing happened.)

Final Destination (Hands' Domain)

The first thing that each competitor would notice was the odd darkness of this new place they found themselves in. However, an odd purple glow illuminated the realm, revealing that they were standing in what appeared to be an endless void. In the distance, what appeared to be a flaming orb and a blue orb clashed together, creating more light for the fighters. However, a feeling of darkness was still present. The Hands presented themselves to the fighters, giving them the same speech one at a time. The fighters were not allowed to see one another before the games. The Hand, either Master or Crazy, laughed as it hovered above its chosen hero. "Welcome to our game." Master Hand spoke in an ominous tone, while Crazy Hand's speech sounded frantic and uncontrolled. "We've brought you here to settle an argument between us. You will sponsor me in this upcoming competition." Of course, each fighter was a sponsor for the Hand that spoke to them at the time. "Battle anyone you meet from the opposing team. Whichever team gets the most points win the competition, and each member will get one thing which they desire..." The Hands then gave the competitor a small slip of paper: those fighting under Master Hand had a large "M" written neatly on it, while Crazy Hand's guests had a scribbled "C" on the slip. "Good luck..." After a flash of light, the competitors would find themselves in an entirely different landscape, left to fend for themselves...

On the list of things Revolver Ocelot was expecting, being taken to an alternate dimension, and being forced to play in some sort of weird game for whoever brought him here, wasn't exactly very high on his list. Higher, true, than Solid Snake coming over to his side, but still rather low. It was quite weird, seeing a giant hovering hand over him, then receiving a slip of paper with an M written on it. Then came a brilliant flash of light, blinding him momentarily.

When his sight recovered, he was in a totally different place than before. He took a few moments to re-orientate himself, then unholstered his gun. "Six shots... Should be more than enough to eliminate whatever competition I face. Enough to maybe even take on that weird Hand," he said to himself, whilst disassembling and reassembling his revolver. He looked around, and noticed he was in a town. Walking up to a building, he prepared to knock, when the door flung open, and a... rabbit stepped out? Wearing a waistcoat, of all things. "Well... this is strange," he mused. 

Walking away, he decided to explore a little, and get the lay of the land. For once, he was utterly on his own. It was... unusual, to say the least. An idea crossed his mind, but he didn't have a pencil, so there was nothing he could do. Soon, his exploration took him to where the other combatants of this stage were located. Hiding behind a tree, he looked out and observed them. There was... a penguin holding a giant hammer, a weird looking thing he could only describe as a falcon, a normal looking person holding a large sword, someone he could only describe as a samurai, and... a cheerleader.

Stepping out from behind the tree, he walked up towards the guy holding a sword. He seemed like the most normal of them all, and that's saying something. "Greetings, fellow combatants!" he started off with, as he drew his revolver. "My name is Revolver Ocelot. I don't know how I got here, but I'm guessing I'm here to fight. Now, who here wants to face me?" he asked, as he took his slip of paper out of his pocket, and showed it to everyone. As he waited for a reply, he started to spin his gun around on one finger. 

Walking away, he decided to explore a little, and get the lay of the land. For once, he was utterly on his own. It was... unusual, to say the least. An idea crossed his mind, but he didn't have a pencil, so there was nothing he could do. Soon, his exploration took him to where the other combatants of this stage were located. Hiding behind a tree, he looked out and observed them. There was... a penguin holding a giant hammer, a weird looking thing he could only describe as a falcon, a normal looking person holding a large sword, someone he could only describe as a samurai, and... a cheerleader.

Stepping out from behind the tree, he walked up towards the guy holding a sword. He seemed like the most normal of them all, and that's saying something. "Greetings, fellow combatants!" he started off with, as he drew his revolver. "My name is Revolver Ocelot. I don't know how I got here, but I'm guessing I'm here to fight. Now, who here wants to face me?" he asked, as he took his slip of paper out of his pocket, and showed it to everyone. As he waited for a reply, he started to spin his gun around on one finger. 

((I'm taking into account that Steventus dropped this RP. Check the RP sign-ups for confirmation, if you weren't keeping up. As such, I'm gonna pretend that Falco was never involved in the first place, to have things make at least a little sense. Dunno, if that's how you wanted me to do it Shulk, but if it isn't then please let me know!))

Robin looked over at the new entity that approached him. However, immediately after noticing the slip of paper in the man, Robin looked over at his samurai ally before looking back at Ocelot spinning what Robin could only describe as a strange yet small object; definitely something that Robin had never seen before. "Yes, we're here to fight. That M must mean that you're fighting against us, while you fight with those two." Robin pointed towards Sayaka and DeDeDe, indicating that they're Ocelot's new allies, should he choose to make them allies. Robin took a few steps back in order to properly whisper to the samurai without the other combatants hearing. "This is looking like it will be a three-against-two fight. We should be able to win, though, as long as that weird woman with the weird get-up gets taken out first. She could be dangerous, though her lack of a proper weapon should make her easy to take out. Think you could take care of her while I hold off the other two?"