Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Super Smash Bros: The Hands' Game (RP Thread)

Final Destination (Hands' Domain)

The first thing that each competitor would notice was the odd darkness of this new place they found themselves in. However, an odd purple glow illuminated the realm, revealing that they were standing in what appeared to be an endless void. In the distance, what appeared to be a flaming orb and a blue orb clashed together, creating more light for the fighters. However, a feeling of darkness was still present. The Hands presented themselves to the fighters, giving them the same speech one at a time. The fighters were not allowed to see one another before the games. The Hand, either Master or Crazy, laughed as it hovered above its chosen hero. "Welcome to our game." Master Hand spoke in an ominous tone, while Crazy Hand's speech sounded frantic and uncontrolled. "We've brought you here to settle an argument between us. You will sponsor me in this upcoming competition." Of course, each fighter was a sponsor for the Hand that spoke to them at the time. "Battle anyone you meet from the opposing team. Whichever team gets the most points win the competition, and each member will get one thing which they desire..." The Hands then gave the competitor a small slip of paper: those fighting under Master Hand had a large "M" written neatly on it, while Crazy Hand's guests had a scribbled "C" on the slip. "Good luck..." After a flash of light, the competitors would find themselves in an entirely different landscape, left to fend for themselves...

Gaur Plain - Zelda

The young Hylian awoke after her meeting with the Hands, still not entirely certain of what exactly was going on at the moment. She looked around the meadow she found herself in now, hoping to find some sort of familiarity. Everything from the geology to the wildlife seemed entirely foreign... What really concerned her was the massive titan looming in the distance. This looked nothing like Skyloft, nor the wilderness of the surface that she had just begun to know. She got up to her feet and looked around, taking in her surroundings. She opened a small pouch she was carrying to study the paper that had been left with her. "I'm fighting for 'M,' then?" She tried to see if anyone else was nearby. "I have no clue what to look for in terms of an opponent..." She sighed, and began to walk through the grassy fields. On the bright side, the setting was nice. She found a large boulder near a cliff-side and sat on it. She pulled out her harp and began to play a few notes, filling the air with music. Nearby, she could see a lake with a few odd, large reptiles drinking from it, and of course, a few cliffs. She focused on her music, trying to calm down in her new setting.

Pokemon Stadium- Shulk

Shulk, on the other hand, found himself in the center of an arena, with cheering crowds surrounding him on all sides. "Where on Bionis is this place...?" He asked. He'd never seen a place even remotely similar to this one. The crowds seemed to be chanting the word "fight" over and over. Shulk looked more confused. "Who am I supposed to be fighting...?" He gazed around the small battlefield he was now on, trying to spot his upcoming opponent.

Smashville - Sayaka

"HEEEAAAALLLLP!"

One word was all it took for Sayaka to spring into action. She raced through the new city she found herself in, not slowing down to try to figure out where she'd been taken. What mattered most to her right now was helping this person in need. She eventually found a large bear standing near a river, panicking about something. "Go!" Sayaka exclaimed, then began to do a cheer act for the bear. However, this didn't seem to be helping much.

"You have to help me, ma'am! I dropped my house keys into the river here, and I forgot my fishing rod!" The bear explained, hoping that Sayaka could retrieve it for him.

Sayaka suddenly stopped her act. "Oh, uh... you want me to help get it for you." She felt a little embarrassed by her misunderstanding of the situation. At least she got to try out those new moves she'd been practicing. Sadly, she didn't have a fishing rod. However, a dog walked over and helped out the bear, freeing Sayaka from having to explain that she couldn't do anything. She cheered on the two animals as they finished their job, then left after the key was retrieved. She walked through the town, keeping an eye out for any opponents, and an ear out for any more cries for assistance.

== Pokemon Stadium ==

Ryu, with a sheet of paper that had the letter 'M' in one hand, and the handle of his duffel bag on his back in the other, now found himself that he found truly peculiar, even compared to the other things he had encountered in his journeys. Before this, and before he found himself in an endless void with a giant hand talking about a competition of some kind, he was simply walking down an empty road in the middle of nowhere. Now he was in a giant stadium?

"Where am I?" he asked himself, looking around to find an answer. He then noticed a young boy in red with some kind of sword strapped to his back.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" He asked, walking forward to him.

== Smashville ==

The large penguin found himself in the worst of places: overhead a beach.

He quickly fell in the water and started flailing around, known for sinking like a rock when swimming. Luckily, he used his giant hammer as a floating device and swam onto shore, panting heavily and lying on his back in the sand.

"Haaa... haaa... well, this is just great. First, I'm thrown into some weird place full of nothin', and now I almost drown!" He gruffed, sitting up and facing towards the rest of the world he now found himself in.

"Where am I anyway? This sure ain't Dream Land..." He then remembered that he had been given a sheet of paper earlier. He put in in his coat, and now pulled it out, it being soggy from the previous swim, but he could still make out the large "M" on it.

"And what the heck does 'M' mean?"

Edited by Firaga Sensei

~Gaur Plains~

"....Ugh...." Was all Paynt could say when she was waking in this...."Place". She felt a headache coming when she started to get up. The orange Inkling held her head due to the pain. "Ow...My aching head....This is not fresh at all..." But soon, the headache passed by quickly, letting Paynt figure where the actual heck she was. It felt strange being out of her home. There wasn't any fresh squids to hang out with. "Where are all my homies at?" She questioned, speaking to herself. The Inkling then pulled out the piece of paper with the letter "M" on it. "And what in the fresh world does "M" even mean?" Paynt then looked around, only to see a girl straight ahead from her playing an instrument. Maybe she knew at least some information so everything could some darn sense. Being Paynt, she ran towards the girl while speaking outloud.

"Yo Pointy-Ears! You know anything about any of what the hell is going on around here? Cause if I know one thing, this ain't my kind of place to hang out, ya dig?" She said, stopping in front of the Rock and twirling her right squid-pigtail around. "Oh, and uh, BTW, the name's Paynt. P-A-Y-N-T."

Edited by kingdomhearts45

--Skyloft--

Pit woke up from under a tree on the floating island, immediately getting up and looking around. "Huh? Well that's funny. I don't remember this place getting any buildings like this..." Suddenly, Pit snapped together and pulled out a piece of paper with 'C' written on it. "Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be fighting in this game! Alright, which Underworld baddie am I gonna be fighting this time?" Pit began running around, looking for his own designated target.

--Battlefield--

Robin wandered about the area, looking for anybody, either friend or foe. "I'm fighting in a game now, huh?" Robin thought to himself, looking around the surrounding area. "I'd much rather be with the rest of the Shepherds...Alright! I'll win this game, and get back to them immediately!" Robin picked up his pace, rushing to find an opponent.

--Mushroom Kingdom--

Jeff woke up to find himself in the courtyard of what appeared to be a castle. He patted himself down to make sure that he was alright. "Okay...yeah, I'm good! I'm safe!" Jeff celebrated his small victory before examining the area around him. "Woah, a castle? In this day and age? Hmm...exactly where did I wind up...?" Jeff, somewhat hesitantly, made his way into the castle, seemingly forgetting about the game at that moment.

Greninja ---Rumble Falls---

Finding himself in the mysterious wilderness, he wakes up to the sound of a roaring waterfall. He gets up, and notices a piece of paper with the letter "C" on it. He croaks, and rolls his eyes, remembering what he was doing here. "Gren." He looked up the tall pillar of water, and noticed the glittering reflection of light from the Sunlight on the water. Whoever he had to fight, he was ready to do it. He was determined to win; to get his trainer back.

Falco ---Skyloft---

Suddenly falling out of the Sky, Falco was filled with adrenaline, diving down and landing perfectly onto a Floating City. He remembers he got a paper with the letter "M" written on it. "My first opponent is very near. I can sense it." Falco used his Scouter he wears on his eye to get a better look around. He dashes toward a nearby tree, and stops to notice a boy with wings. Trying to keep his cool, he breathed as quietly. "Wait a second, I feel like I know him... No, I must be imagining things." Falco pulls out his Blaster, and yells over to the boy,"Hey! Are you part of the Game, too?"

Falco ---Skyloft---Suddenly falling out of the Sky, Falco was filled with adrenaline, diving down and landing perfectly onto a Floating City. He remembers he got a paper with the letter "M" written on it. "My first opponent is very near. I can sense it." Falco used his Scouter he wears on his eye to get a better look around. He dashes toward a nearby tree, and stops to notice a boy with wings. Trying to keep his cool, he breathed as quietly. "Wait a second, I feel like I know him... No, I must be imagining things." Falco pulls out his Blaster, and yells over to the boy,"Hey! Are you part of the Game, too?"

Pit looked over at the voice, coming over to him. He stopped sooner than he normally would, looking over the bird. He would normally find it weird, but...he himself is an angel. A bird-man isn't that weird, comparing the bird to himself. "Yeah, I'm in this game! So, this means that you're fighting Underworld baddies too, right?" After Pit spoke aloud, he thought about what he just said. "Wait, we are talking about the same game, right? We're fighting Underworld enemies...right?"

== Pokemon Stadium ==

Ryu, with a sheet of paper that had the letter 'M' in one hand, and the handle of his duffel bag on his back in the other, now found himself that he found truly peculiar, even compared to the other things he had encountered in his journeys. Before this, and before he found himself in an endless void with a giant hand talking about a competition of some kind, he was simply walking down an empty road in the middle of nowhere. Now he was in a giant stadium?

"Where am I?" he asked himself, looking around to find an answer. He then noticed a young boy in red with some kind of sword strapped to his back.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" He asked, walking forward to him.

== Smashville ==

The large penguin found himself in the worst of places: overhead a beach.

He quickly fell in the water and started flailing around, known for sinking like a rock when swimming. Luckily, he used his giant hammer as a floating device and swam onto shore, panting heavily and lying on his back in the sand.

"Haaa... haaa... well, this is just great. First, I'm thrown into some weird place full of nothin', and now I almost drown!" He gruffed, sitting up and facing towards the rest of the world he now found himself in.

"Where am I anyway? This sure ain't Dream Land..." He then remembered that he had been given a sheet of paper earlier. He put in in his coat, and now pulled it out, it being soggy from the previous swim, but he could still make out the large "M" on it.

"And what the heck does 'M' mean?"

Pokemon Stadium

Shulk's thoughts were interrupted when a tall, muscular man approached him and asked where they were. "To be honest, I'm not sure where we are, either." He confessed. "This certainly isn't where I'm from..." After saying this, Shulk realized that if this man didn't know where they were either, it must mean only one thing... "You wouldn't happen to be participating in the game set up by those odd Hands, would you?" He asked, realizing that the question would sound absolutely insane to anyone who wasn't participating. He could only hope that this man was another entrant. "If so, do you happen to know what this 'C' means?" He asked another question, unsure of whether or not the man was on his team or not.

Smashville

Sayaka's journey through the town eventually brought her to the beach, where she spotted a large, wet penguin sitting angrily. She ran over to him, curious about her strange new discovery. "Excuse me... who are you?" She asked as she approached the penguin. "I'm Sayaka Amamiya. Nice to meet you!" She grinned happily. Once she got closer, she thought it was a little funny seeing such a big, cuddly penguin look so annoyed. She didn't say it out loud, though, as she didn't want to make the penguin any more upset. She also noticed the paper in his hand. "Oh, would that paper happen to look anything like this one?" She pulled her slip out from her uniform, and showed it to the penguin. It looked exactly the same as the penguin's, aside from being dry.

~Gaur Plains~"....Ugh...." Was all Paynt could say when she was waking in this...."Place". She felt a headache coming when she started to get up. The orange Inkling held her head due to the pain. "Ow...My aching head....This is not fresh at all..." But soon, the headache passed by quickly, letting Paynt figure where the actual heck she was. It felt strange being out of her home. There wasn't any fresh squids to hang out with. "Where are all my homies at?" She questioned, speaking to herself. The Inkling then pulled out the piece of paper with the letter "M" on it. "And what in the fresh world does "M" even mean?" Paynt then looked around, only to see a girl straight ahead from her playing an instrument. Maybe she knew at least some information so everything could some darn sense. Being Paynt, she ran towards the girl while speaking outloud."Yo Pointy-Ears! You know anything about any of what the hell is going on around here? Cause if I know one thing, this ain't my kind of place to hang out, ya dig?" She said, stopping in front of the Rock and twirling her right squid-pigtail around. "Oh, and uh, BTW, the name's Paynt. P-A-Y-N-T."

Gaur Plains

Zelda looked up after hearing a new girl ask her questions. She put her harp away and stood back up, facing the strange squid girl. "Sorry, but I'm as clueless about this place as you are." She apologized. "My name's Zelda. Maybe we should stick together while we try to find out what's going on here?" She suggested, realizing that she'd be better of with a partner. "I don't know about you, but I was brought here by some weird floating hands..." She pulled her slip of paper back out, and showed it to Paynt.

Pit looked over at the voice, coming over to him. He stopped sooner than he normally would, looking over the bird. He would normally find it weird, but...he himself is an angel. A bird-man isn't that weird, comparing the bird to himself. "Yeah, I'm in this game! So, this means that you're fighting Underworld baddies too, right?" After Pit spoke aloud, he thought about what he just said. "Wait, we are talking about the same game, right? We're fighting Underworld enemies...right?"

Falco ---Skyloft---"Underworld baddies? Is that what we're here for? I got this paper with the letter "M" on it, and I was told we were supposed to fight an opposing team. Did you get one, too?" Falco replied, scratching his head in wonder. "I'm not here for any wish. I just want to get out of this game on top. Though I doubt they would let me or you win so easily."Greninja ---Rumble Falls---Wandering around in the large jungle, Greninja decided to find a good place to rest for the time being. For he knew that the right opponent would appear before him, not rushing to win. And only cowards would attempt a first strike on Greninja with catching him "off guard", which would be a huge mistake since he can sense his surroundings with the power of water. If someone stepped in a puddle, he would hear it; if someone with blood got close, he could sense it. Greninja is and shall always be prepared.

Falco ---Skyloft---"Underworld baddies? Is that what we're here for? I got this paper with the letter "M" on it, and I was told we were supposed to fight an opposing team. Did you get one, too?" Falco replied, scratching his head in wonder. "I'm not here for any wish. I just want to get out of this game on top. Though I doubt they would let me or you win so easily."

Pit pulled out his own paper, one with a 'C' on it. Suddenly, he came to a sudden realization. "Oooohhh, so we're supposed to fight people from the other team!" Pit paused for a moment before coming to another realization. "Wait, what!? No, no, no! I don't wanna fight humans! Er...you ARE a human, right? I'm sorry, I've never quite met somebody like you."

Paynt put her hands on her hips and studied and looked at this "Zelda" character's appearance from top to bottom. She may not have the....Freshest clothing, but she is good with that harp instrument. The Inkling wondered if she could even trust her. She wondered if maybe they could tag along to figure out what's going on. Yeah. This could work. And if the time comes, she could ditch her. Maybe....Nah. Can't ditch her. She's all Paynt's got at this point. But what surprised her is that Zelda has the M note. "Well, well Pointy Ears..." Paynt took out her note with smirk and showed it to Zelda. "Looks like we're on the same side." She said. "And I guess we fresh gals gotta tag along. Maybe we could at least find something useful around here." She added. Paynt looked around to see anything. So far....Just water and grass. Perfect. Just perfect.NOT."I would act leader-like though...But I'll let you take the wheel. I ain't the kind to go off anywheres I don't know jack." She said. "After you, uh...Princess. Yeah. Princess. That's a good nickname for ya."

Pit pulled out his own paper, one with a 'C' on it. Suddenly, he came to a sudden realization. "Oooohhh, so we're supposed to fight people from the other team!" Pit paused for a moment before coming to another realization. "Wait, what!? No, no, no! I don't wanna fight humans! Er...you ARE a human, right? I'm sorry, I've never quite met somebody like you."

"Falco, Falco Lombardi." Falco replied. "I am a Falcon, more or less a human. So, we must fight, then?" He put his blaster away. Swinging his arm out and pointing at the Boy, he yells,"Okay, come get some." It was official: Falco and Pit are gonna clash!Greninja ---Rumble Falls---Still resting, under the cool, yet warm shade of a tree.

Pokemon Stadium

Shulk's thoughts were interrupted when a tall, muscular man approached him and asked where they were. "To be honest, I'm not sure where we are, either." He confessed. "This certainly isn't where I'm from..." After saying this, Shulk realized that if this man didn't know where they were either, it must mean only one thing... "You wouldn't happen to be participating in the game set up by those odd Hands, would you?" He asked, realizing that the question would sound absolutely insane to anyone who wasn't participating. He could only hope that this man was another entrant. "If so, do you happen to know what this 'C' means?" He asked another question, unsure of whether or not the man was on his team or not.

Smashville

Sayaka's journey through the town eventually brought her to the beach, where she spotted a large, wet penguin sitting angrily. She ran over to him, curious about her strange new discovery. "Excuse me... who are you?" She asked as she approached the penguin. "I'm Sayaka Amamiya. Nice to meet you!" She grinned happily. Once she got closer, she thought it was a little funny seeing such a big, cuddly penguin look so annoyed. She didn't say it out loud, though, as she didn't want to make the penguin any more upset. She also noticed the paper in his hand. "Oh, would that paper happen to look anything like this one?" She pulled her slip out from her uniform, and showed it to the penguin. It looked exactly the same as the penguin's, aside from being dry.

Ryu

"Ah yes, that's right. The 'Hands' Game', as you call it," Ryu said, holding up the sheet of paper in his hand and revealing the 'M' plastered on it. "My letter seems to be different than yours. I guess that means we're supposed to be on opposite sides."

DeDeDe

"Huh?" DeDeDe said after the young girl came up to him. He wasn't used to seeing people like her back on Dream Land as they were far and in-between, especially ones of her certain build.

"Hey, wait a minute," DeDeDe got up, looked at his paper and held it up to the girl, his 'M' facing towards her. "Yeah yeah, we got the same thing. Do you know what's is supposed to mean, cuz I sure don't. I wasn't really paying attention when I got sent here..."

"Falco, Falco Lombardi." Falco replied. "I am a Falcon, more or less a human. So, we must fight, then?" He put his blaster away. Swinging his arm out and pointing at the Boy, he yells,"Okay, come get some." It was official: Falco and Pit are gonna clash!

"Well, I don't want to fight...but I guess I have to!" Pit took a large leap backwards into the air, summoning his weapon midair and landing on his feet. "Lady Palutena, what should I watch out for with this guy?" Pit paused a while as he waited for somebody to respond. "...Er, Palutena? You there? Helloooo?"

"Well, I don't want to fight...but I guess I have to!" Pit took a large leap backwards into the air, summoning his weapon midair and landing on his feet. "Lady Palutena, what should I watch out for with this guy?" Pit paused a while as he waited for somebody to respond. "...Er, Palutena? You there? Helloooo?"

Falco leaps backwards, onto a building, and pulls out his Sniper Rifle, taking aim that is straight and true. "Have a taste of this action, Messenger boy!" Pow! The shot rang out as he pulled the trigger. A beam-like bullet hastened towards Pit.

Falco leaps backwards, onto a building, and pulls out his Sniper Rifle, taking aim that is straight and true. "Have a taste of this action, Messenger boy!" Pow! The shot rang out as he pulled the trigger. A beam-like bullet hastened towards Pit.

Pit tumbled backwards as he quickly realized that a bullet was blasting towards him. "Gah! L-lady Palutena! That's weird, she isn't responding...and she couldn't have been attacked so soon after I came here..." Pit put two and two together in his head. "That's it! We're in a different world! Oh, but now's not the time for that!" Pit drew back a magic arrow from his bow, launching one at the bird.

Pit tumbled backwards as he quickly realized that a bullet was blasting towards him. "Gah! L-lady Palutena! That's weird, she isn't responding...and she couldn't have been attacked so soon after I came here..." Pit put two and two together in his head. "That's it! We're in a different world! Oh, but now's not the time for that!" Pit drew back a magic arrow from his bow, launching one at the bird.

With the Sniper Rifle needed to be put away, Falco couldn't dodge the Small arrow, so he took some damage. Falco stepped back a few centimeters, then dashed off the building, shrugging off the sting. Jumping once, and by an invisible source, double-jumped to Pit. Using his wings like blades, Falco spins his body with his arms spread out, rapidly slashing at his opponent. "Hai-ya!" He yelled.

With the Sniper Rifle needed to be put away, Falco couldn't dodge the Small arrow, so he took some damage. Falco stepped back a few centimeters, then dashed off the building, shrugging off the sting. Jumping once, and by an invisible source, double-jumped to Pit. Using his wings like blades, Falco spins his body with his arms spread out, rapidly slashing at his opponent. "Hai-ya!" He yelled.

Pit took the blow, being knocked back before getting back onto his feet. "Oh, if it's melee that you want, then it's melee you'll get!" Pit split his bow into two individual blades, and dashed toward Falco, swinging at him a few times.

Pit took the blow, being knocked back before getting back onto his feet. "Oh, if it's melee that you want, then it's melee you'll get!" Pit split his bow into two individual blades, and dashed toward Falco, swinging at him a few times.

Falco attempted a dodge in midair, which allowed him to dodge one of Pit's attacks, but still took a few minor hits. Falco got flung back a few yards, but landed on his hands and quickly recovered. What... What did I just do? Are the possibilities in this realm somehow magnified to allow such actions like these, thought Falco to himself. His pulled out his Blaster and shot 3 consecutive slow lazers at Pit. Yes, these were slow, but their lengths are about 3 feet long, plus if they hit, they flinch the enemy with a small electric shock for each lazer.

Falco attempted a dodge in midair, which allowed him to dodge one of Pit's attacks, but still took a few minor hits. Falco got flung back a few yards, but landed on his hands and quickly recovered. What... What did I just do? Are the possibilities in this realm somehow magnified to allow such actions like these, thought Falco to himself. His pulled out his Blaster and shot 3 consecutive slow lazers at Pit. Yes, these were slow, but their lengths are about 3 feet long, plus if they hit, they flinch the enemy with a small electric shock for each lazer.

Pit dashed to the left immediately, dodging the lasers in the process. Quickly putting his bow back together, Pit shot more arrows at Falco as he continued dashing, keeping the arrows' minor homing abilities in mind as he did so.

(I'm just gonna go ahead and post in Lip's inclusion...)

~Mushroom Kingdom~

"Oh my gosh! Help! HELP!" One Toadette would cry. What was that Toadette freaking out about? Oh nothing. Just a giant white, closed, unbloomed flower was in her garden taking in all the sunlight from her all flowers. Nothing unusual there...

If Jeff were to listen carefully and put his ear against the flower, he could hear snoring from inside, indicating that something or someone was sleeping inside the flower.

(I'm just gonna go ahead and post in Lip's inclusion...)

~Mushroom Kingdom~

"Oh my gosh! Help! HELP!" One Toadette would cry. What was that Toadette freaking out about? Oh nothing. Just a giant white, closed, unbloomed flower was in her garden taking in all the sunlight from her all flowers. Nothing unusual there...

If Jeff were to listen carefully and put his ear against the flower, he could hear snoring from inside, indicating that something or someone was sleeping inside the flower.

After wandering around the castle, and promptly being kicked out by the guards for being uninvited, Jeff wandered outside to hear a loud cry for help. Rushing at a brisk pace towards it, Jeff found the giant flower that the mushroom girl was screaming about. "Woah! First castles, then mushroom people, and now a giant flower? This place defies all my expectations of the world! Hmm...it's unbloomed though..." Jeff picked up a stick and poked at the flower. "I don't think I've seen, or even read about, a flower of this kind. And judging from the screams of that one...thing, I doubt that this is indigenous to the land. Hmm...what is it...?"

(Where's Sayaka when you need her? xD)

After wandering around the castle, and promptly being kicked out by the guards for being uninvited, Jeff wandered outside to hear a loud cry for help. Rushing at a brisk pace towards it, Jeff found the giant flower that the mushroom girl was screaming about. "Woah! First castles, then mushroom people, and now a giant flower? This place defies all my expectations of the world! Hmm...it's unbloomed though..." Jeff picked up a stick and poked at the flower. "I don't think I've seen, or even read about, a flower of this kind. And judging from the screams of that one...thing, I doubt that this is indigenous to the land. Hmm...what is it...?"

(Where's Sayaka when you need her? xD)

(She's not on our team xD)

Once Jeff poked the flower, it started to slowly bloom. As it did, it's revealed that a girl was sleeping inside it. A quite cute girl to be in fact. She was laying on the flower just taking a nap. As the sunlight shined on her, her eyes wanted to stay shut, but were forced to slightly open. Seeing that her long slumber was over, the cute red-haired girl yawned and stretched her arms and legs from being still the whole time. She sat up and rubbed her eyelids. The girl had a good memory of what happened.

Hand comes, gives her letter, sends her away, be winning team, take a nap. Boom, got it all down. She finally opened her sparkling blue eyes and smiled. She stretched some more. "Ahh....That was good and refreshing nap! Tee Hee!" The girl made a short leap off her flower and landed on her feet. She looked around to see where she was. Obviously not familiar. But then she noticed a boy and pink mushroom girl. Still having her smile, she greeted them.

"Hello there! I am the Fairy of Flowers, Lip. Nice to meet you!" She said in her (Kawaii) high pitched childish voice. Lip then turned around to see that her flower had bloomed, then turned back at to the two figures she had greeted. "I'm guessing you're the ones who woke me up from my nap....Thanks!"

(Her expression.) -> (^_^)

(She's not on our team xD)

Once Jeff poked the flower, it started to slowly bloom. As it did, it's revealed that a girl was sleeping inside it. A quite cute girl to be in fact. She was laying on the flower just taking a nap. As the sunlight shined on her, her eyes wanted to stay shut, but were forced to slightly open. Seeing that her long slumber was over, the cute red-haired girl yawned and stretched her arms and legs from being still the whole time. She sat up and rubbed her eyelids. The girl had a good memory of what happened.

Hand comes, gives her letter, sends her away, be winning team, take a nap. Boom, got it all down. She finally opened her sparkling blue eyes and smiled. She stretched some more. "Ahh....That was good and refreshing nap! Tee Hee!" The girl made a short leap off her flower and landed on her feet. She looked around to see where she was. Obviously not familiar. But then she noticed a boy and pink mushroom girl. Still having her smile, she greeted them.

"Hello there! I am the Fairy of Flowers, Lip. Nice to meet you!" She said in her (Kawaii) high pitched childish voice. Lip then turned around to see that her flower had bloomed, then turned back at to the two figures she had greeted. "I'm guessing you're the ones who woke me up from my nap....Thanks!"

(Her expression.) -> (^_^)

Jeff was alienated by the girl coming out of the flower. Though he soon convinced himself that he had, in fact, seen weirder. Actually, this reminds me of a story about that one girl that was born from a watermelon... Jeff thought to himself before immediately dismissing the thought. "Uh, yes, indeed we have." Jeff gave a small bow. "The name is Jeff, ma'am. Now, tell me, you said you're a...fairy, correct? Of flowers? Exactly what does that mean?"

Jeff was alienated by the girl coming out of the flower. Though he soon convinced himself that he had, in fact, seen weirder. Actually, this reminds me of a story about that one girl that was born from a watermelon... Jeff thought to himself before immediately dismissing the thought. "Uh, yes, indeed we have." Jeff gave a small bow. "The name is Jeff, ma'am. Now, tell me, you said you're a...fairy, correct? Of flowers? Exactly what does that mean?"

"What does it mean? Oh, it means that I'm responsible to make lots of flowers bloom for the Spring or just for the fun of it! Hee Hee!" The cheerful fairy said. "Plus, I can do lots of cool magic. Wanna see?" Right when she said that, Lip used her fingers to snap and then her Flower Rod appeared. 

"What does it mean? Oh, it means that I'm responsible to make lots of flowers bloom for the Spring or just for the fun of it! Hee Hee!" The cheerful fairy said. "Plus, I can do lots of cool magic. Wanna see?" Right when she said that, Lip used her fingers to snap and then her Flower Rod appeared.

Jeff jumped a bit as the rod suddenly appeared. "Oh my! I see!" Jeff took out a notepad from his pocket and began writing down. "This really is a strange place. Perhaps I can do my next essay on the ideas of this place! Although, the professors probably wouldn't believe me...it's still worth writing down, though!" Jeff jotted down a few more things before putting back his notepad. "Now, tell me, do you know why I'm here?"