Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Top 5 Reasons Cloud's Inclusion is the Most Important Event in Smash Bros. History

That guy truly gets it. Sakurai is capable of anything, people. Better watch out!

So, here's some things I'm getting from this video:

Possibility of Final Fantasy 7 Remake on Nintendo NX?

If you think that a character from a game series isn't capable of appearing in smash bros, Sakurai literally just proved that wrong.

Square Enix might actually band with Nintendo as well?

As always, nothing is guaranteed, but hopes for these things are much greater now.

Rock on!

I'm still fanboying over Cloud's inclusion. This video increased my hype for Cloud and potentially future FF games for the Nintendo NX console.

Cloud strife is potentially the most well known FF character. Even some of my friends who don't play Final Fantasy know the name 'Cloud', but have little idea of the character 'Squall', 'Tidus' or 'Lightning'.

Its really not that much of a shock he was supposed to be in brawl but was removed in favor of Ike.

Where did you hear that from? I've never heard that

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

Where did you hear that from? I've never heard that

Pretty old information actually that's why his move set resembles cloud so much including his final smash. And while not where I first heard it I believe Gamexplain covered it in one of their videos at some point when they were discussing clone move sets.  

Pretty old information actually that's why his move set resembles cloud so much including his final smash. And while not where I first heard it I believe Gamexplain covered it in one of their videos at some point when they were discussing clone move sets.  

Can you link me it?

Can you link me it?

I'm not sure which video it is. Just search through their video's on Youtube relating to Super smash brothers and you should find it.

I'm not sure which video it is. Just search through their video's on Youtube relating to Super smash brothers and you should find it.

i'm not sure if you know but they've done a lot of Smash related videos and they're long too. i'm not going through them all

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

i'm not sure if you know but they've done a lot of Smash related videos. i'm not going through them all

Sorry I meant the ones relating to Smash bros characters and their move sets. I'm actually trying to find the article where I first read this right now but as I said its pretty old so I can't promise anything. 

Sorry I meant the ones relating to Smash bros characters and their move sets. I'm actually trying to find the article where I first read this right now but as I said its pretty old so I can't promise anything. 

Sorry I couldn't find it but I originally read all about it from a link someone posted in a comment on silcrona back when smash 4 was coming out and people were going off about all the cloned characters. 

Edited by bat12