Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

How hyped were you when Kingdom Hearts II was announced?

How hyped were you when Kingdom Hearts II was announced?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How hyped were you when Kingdom Hearts II was announced?

• Pretty Hyped!
    • I was excited, but I wasn't bouning off the walls or anything.
    • I was looking forward to it, but not quite at exciment level.
    • I was indifferent.
    • I wasn't so sure about it.
    • I wasn't a KIngdom Hearts fan yet.
    • Another opition? Tell us below!

I was a huge Kingdom Hearts fan before it came out, but I was too young to pay attention when a sequel was announced. I do remember seeing an article about it in a Disney magazine I got as a kid and was super excited about it. My mom got the game for me day it released

I had played Kingdom Hearts and loved it, and had only played a little bit of CoM.  I was expecting there to be a Kingdom Hearts II, but I was only 11 at the time so I wasn't scouring the internet for info and such.  Back then things were much simpler for me: where if I liked a game I would say "I like this game, I hope that they make another one". and that was the end of it until I saw a sequel on store shelves or on a commercial.  I will say that Kingdom Hearts is one of the bigger reasons that I started watching gaming events and started scouring the internet to find out information on games.

Edited by Ven983

Well, KH2 was already out before I knew what Kingdom Hearts actually was. I really enjoyed KH1 so when I actually bought KH2 after finishing KH1, I was pretty hyped to play it.

Edited by AaySquare

At the time, I wasn't a fan but I remembered my mom was a fan of the first Kingdom Hearts game and one day when we were in Walmart, I saw Kingdom Hearts 2 in the video game section and I honestly freaked out and told my mom about it and showed her. She was just as excited as I was because I loved watching her play the first one and she bought Kingdom Hearts 2 without a second thought :3

I was excited but not "hyped". Because at the time, I didn't really surf the web due to my stepmother rules of using the internet. We only use the internet if we have projects and reports for class. But I heard that KH2 was being made (from my friends and friends of my younger brother's).

And I would never forget when my younger brother had something to do for his class, he called me from my room, and we secretly looked at in development screenshots of KH2. 

I was pretty young when KH2 was announced and i remember being super hyped bout it. Thats how i generally am when i know a good game is incoming :P ... I still bounce off the walls when games get announced... They look at me funny while im at work :P 

I knew what KH was, I actually played KH1 shortly after its release, but I was to young to understand it nad didn't really enjoy it, so I wasn't a KH fan yet.

I didn't watch the KH2 trailer, the KH trailer I've seen in TV is the Chain of Memories one, so I can't really say much, but no, I probably wouldn't be hyped at all.

I was all the time playing KH 1. i never heard of a KH2 only knew CoM and 1. i just saw it in a Store then and got it  this way and it was awesome. ^^