Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Tidus' Dissidia trailer

tidus was fun to play as, but was kind of disorienting at times since 80% of his attacks were doge flips and counters. now though his attacks look more like flowmotion so maybe i try to main him again.  also i love this remix, unfortunately i can't remember the name of the song.

Cool! The map kinda looks like the Destiny Islands world...Which gives me images of KH1 Sora with a wooden sword fighting FF Tidus

It's Besaid from FFX & X-2. It's where Yuna, Wakka & Lulu are from.

tidus was fun to play as, but was kind of disorienting at times since 80% of his attacks were doge flips and counters. now though his attacks look more like flowmotion so maybe i try to main him again.  also i love this remix, unfortunately i can't remember the name of the song.

The song is Battle With Seymour. It is a pretty good tune; the biggest thing I'm getting out of these trailers so far are the remixes. 

The song is Battle With Seymour. It is a pretty good tune; the biggest thing I'm getting out of these trailers so far are the remixes. 

well at least you know it will have good music if nothing else.