Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

TV Gravity Falls coming to an end after 2 seasons

That's pretty sad, it's a damn good show and deserves a hell of a lot more seasons than its gonna get. But in a sense, probably for the best, some shows start suffering Seasonal Rot really quickly, and I would hate to see that happen to GF. Either way, great show.

RIP you magnificent bastard.

I actually saw this coming, after revealing the writer of the journal; I feel all the foreshadowing are coming to an result. Gravity Falls is a great show, one of the best (and most adult) Disney shows up to date. At first I felt like the ending is gonna turn out to be tragic, which is a first for a Disney show. But still, I feel as though there's something else about the show that we don't know.

Nooooo :sad: This was the only cartoon show that I was able to watch and genuinely liked. I had a feeling it might end soon, but I didn't want it to end this fast. I guess it had a nice run, so I'll miss this great and creative show. 

Some men just want to watch the world burn. I'm not upset about this because I think the show hasn't gone on long enough. I just think that there are still aspects of the show that need to be explored in more depth. We still don't know why Gravity Falls is filled with anomalies. That used to be a big deal, but as soon as the author of the journals popped up the writers decided that it didn't matter.

Well, at least it'll end on a high note. The Walker bros are going to be pretty disappointed that they won't do anything beyond this season though. But all good things must come to an end I suppose. And who knows, if current trends are any indication, maybe it might be brought back by popular demand 10 - 20 years from now, provided the creators still have that interest that is.