Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arya Stark

With Hearts of Steel (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

I wielder of the Armor

Swear upon my life

To protect New Earth and its inhabitants

To always put others above myself

To always strive for more

And to do whatever it takes to achieve that.

I will do this through

My Armor

My Strength

My Mind

And

With Hearts of Steel

200 years ago, humans encountered extraterrestrial life in an event known as the Meeting. This event was immediately followed by the aliens wiping out 90% of the human race, all over the planet. Fortunately, those who managed to survive were able to use every once of strength, intelligence, and spirit to drive the aliens off. For now at least. The humans set to work restoring life to the way it was before, taking advantage of alien technology left behind to advance human technological capabilities by hundreds, if not thousands of years. Now, with some form of infrastructure and organization established, humans decided that they needed to prepare. Ten years ago, work on a weapon known as Armor was completed. Armor is able to increase the physical capabilities of humans a hundredfold, making them faster, stronger, smarter, sexier, you name it, they do it better than regular humans. However, this puts an extreme amount of stress on the human body, so very few could wield it without it destroying their body from the inside out. The search for people capable of wielding this weapon began. Finally, they decided upon a small group of 12 year olds, their bodies prime for molding to the wishes of the human race. After taking the Oath (see above), training began in a secret facility in a remote location on New Earth. For 8 years, these people have been training, practicing, and have become the most proficient warriors ever seen in history. Now, alien ships have cropped up on the radar again. The Armor wielders will be setting out on their first mission soon. Who will live? Who will die? Who will win?

Before we get to the character sheet, something in particular needs to be established.

In order to make sure that each wielder consistently does their best, a leaderboard was set up. The members of the project have been practically brainwashed into holding their position on the leaderboard above almost anything else except the Oath. This has made the training hypercompetitive, and the wielders, who should be extremely close to each other after such rigorous training, always slightly distant, and slightly distrusting of each other. So remember, the top of your leaderboard is the top priority.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Agent Name: (what they'll be called primarily, it could be anything, but all of mine will be Greek letters)

Appearance: (remember they're all 20)

Armor Appearance: (a picture or description)

Armor Enhancement: (an additional power only your armor has aside from enhanced capabilities and a computer visor)

Firearm of Choice: (as sci fi as you'd like)

Melee Weapon of Choice: (see above)

Current Position on the Leaderboard: (a description of where they are please, not a number. I'll order them all before the RP actually begins)

Personality:

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses:

Extra Stuff?:

Since im playing an awful lot of fallout 4 imma bring my chatacter in power armor. The tank of the squad is coming.

I might throw gabriel in her. But much more offensive based.

Are we limited to one weapon and meele weapon or can we have two?

Edited by Scrapmaster

Forget Fallout Scrap, I'm going for IT'S A GUNDAAAAM.

Character Sheet:

Name: Eclaire Takagi-Voelker

Agent Name: Zero

Posted Image

Specialized Armor Type XX-O1 Valkyrie Saviour

Armor Enhancement: Type-0 Enhanced Laser Deflection System "White Reflection" Armor changes color to signify change (WR SYSTEM)

Firearm of Choice: Twin barrel detachable multi-use weapon system Type-117x "Sora's Lullaby" Buster Rifle (Can split in two and posess at current three firing modes:Buster, Automatic, and Sniper)

Tertiary Ranged weapon: Twin Combat SMGs "Storm Flower"

Melee Weapon of Choice: Double ended sepratably Assault Beam Sabers, each housed in one shoulder pouldrons. Standard emitted color is blue; When the WHITE REFLECTION system is activated, her beam sabers emit golden blades*

Tertiary Melee Weapon: Twin beam whips attached to the gauntlets of her power armor.

Current Position on the Leaderboard: Higher than many who think they are the best, Zero has one objective - kill every firetrucking alien. She throws herself into the fight with an almost determined recklessness, aiming to be the best, to ensure she is the best. She does not take losing easily...she lost once. Never again.

Personality: Despite the brainwashing, Eclaire Takagi-Voelker is, was, and always will be the older sister. Protective and extremely possessive, those she sees as her "little sisters" or "little brothers" usually find themselves under the gilded wings of Valkyrie. Her kind side has slipped since the leaderboards, with her usual kind personality and smiles not as prevalent as before. She is, in every right, a tsundere with no real desire to ever show her warm side beyond protecting her little ones.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: Her fighting style is a blend of close quarters and long range. With Valkyrie's HEAVENWING system she can keep in the air and outmanuever, but for her power to keep distance and even hold her own against those in close quarters, anyone who excels in close quarters combat or can outmaneuver her flight capabilities will gain the upper hand; she is not good at adapting to foes who can counter her HEAVENWING system, and if she's not ready, she can be overwhelemed if caught by surprise without her sabers. She is a jack of all trades, and a master of none. This makes her Lone Wolf tendencies have a detrimental effect on her combat performance if she is ganged up upon by multiple opponents who have mastered a singular form of combat.

Extra Stuff?:

Eclaire keeps a picture of a brown-haired girl and another grey-haired girl in her pocket. When entering the armor she tucks them in the helmet section, where she can glance down when she is agitated. These pictures are her only prized posessions; she's had clothes, food, books stolen. She's walked around half dressed once. all she cares about are those pictures, and two instructors have felt the brunt of her rage if they are touched.

Edit: I realize that HEAVENWING can be considered as the singular "Armor Enhancement" and I'll remove it if so. Was just trying to be a bit more detailed with her armor - HEAVENWING is just the flight system and I doubt I'd be the only one wanting to fly.

* Will be replaced by Omnni-Divisional Assault Broadsword "Callais Hawk" (Callais Hawk can split into twin katanas Kusanagi and Kikuichimonji).

Edited by Sabre Lily

Forget Fallout Scrap, I'm going for IT'S A GUNDAAAAM.

Character Sheet:

Name: Eclaire Takagi-Voelker

Agent Name: Zero

Posted Image

Specialized Armor Type XX-O1 Valkyrie Saviour

Armor Enhancement: Type-0 Enhanced Laser Deflection System "White Reflection" Armor changes color to signify change (WR SYSTEM)

Firearm of Choice: Twin barrel detachable multi-use weapon system Type-117x "Sora's Lullaby" Buster Rifle (Can split in two and posess at current three firing modes:Buster, Automatic, and Sniper)

Melee Weapon of Choice: Double ended sepratably Assault Beam Sabers, each housed in one shoulder pouldrons. Standard emitted color is blue; When the WHITE REFLECTION system is activated, her beam sabers emit golden blades.

Current Position on the Leaderboard: Higher than many who think they are the best, Zero has one objective - kill every firetrucking alien. She throws herself into the fight with an almost determined recklessness, aiming to be the best, to ensure she is the best. She does not take losing easily...she lost once. Never again.

Personality: Despite the brainwashing, Eclaire Takagi-Voelker is, was, and always will be the older sister. Protective and extremely possessive, those she sees as her "little sisters" or "little brothers" usually find themselves under the gilded wings of Valkyrie. Her kind side has slipped since the leaderboards, with her usual kind personality and smiles not as prevalent as before. She is, in every right, a tsundere with no real desire to ever show her warm side beyond protecting her little ones.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: Her fighting style is a blend of close quarters and long range. With Valkyrie's HEAVENWING system she can keep in the air and outmanuever, but for her power to keep distance and even hold her own against those in close quarters, anyone who excels in close quarters combat or can outmaneuver her flight capabilities will gain the upper hand; she is not good at adapting to foes who can counter her HEAVENWING system, and if she's not ready, she can be overwhelemed if caught by surprise without her sabers. She is a jack of all trades, and a master of none. This makes her Lone Wolf tendencies have a detrimental effect on her combat performance if she is ganged up upon by multiple opponents who have mastered a singular form of combat.

Extra Stuff?:

Eclaire keeps a picture of a brown-haired girl and another grey-haired girl in her pocket. When entering the armor she tucks them in the helmet section, where she can glance down when she is agitated. These pictures are her only prized posessions; she's had clothes, food, books stolen. She's walked around half dressed once. all she cares about are those pictures, and two instructors have felt the brunt of her rage if they are touched.

Edit: I realize that HEAVENWING can be considered as the singular "Armor Enhancement" and I'll remove it if so. Was just trying to be a bit more detailed with her armor - HEAVENWING is just the flight system and I doubt I'd be the only one wanting to fly.

Hey uh

How big is that armor

Aside from that potentially nonissue, accepted. And sure, why not. Wings and laser deflection.

Hey uhHow big is that armor Aside from that potentially nonissue, accepted. And sure, why not. Wings and laser deflection.

Maybe like, slightly bigger than Fallout 4 Power Armor. Mostly to accompany the flight system.

Hey uhHow big is that armor Aside from that potentially nonissue, accepted. And sure, why not. Wings and laser deflection.

Later on, can I give Eclaire a unqiue sword, not just basic beam sabers?

Later on, can I give Eclaire a unqiue sword, not just basic beam sabers?

Yep. But the beam sabers will be replaced by the new sword.

Since im playing an awful lot of fallout 4 imma bring my chatacter in power armor. The tank of the squad is coming.I might throw gabriel in her. But much more offensive based.Are we limited to one weapon and meele weapon or can we have two?

You could sacrifice the firearm for another melee weapon or vice versa. 

And you could have like a set of weapons that are the same, like Eclaire's double beam sabers or dual pistols.

Well. Damn a gundam. No matter if its slightly bigger than the char I will make. Then Power armor will still be in effect. While your gundam can fight in the air and give aerial support. My guy can clear the grouns with his weapons.

That and the power armor gives him hulk like strenght (fallout 4 power armor gets you over 11 strenght breaking the cap)

Who knows? She might lose again but this time to him.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Those tags, Yuffie. Golly Gee.

Character Sheet: 

Name: Kirin Lei

Agent Name: (what they'll be called primarily, it could be anything, but all of mine will be Greek letters) Barbados

Appearance: (remember they're all 20)  black and brown hair, for every inch it alternates the color. His eyes are black with a yellow circle on the outside of the iris, they are narrow and sharp. His hair is smooth and slightly long, brushed back, his bangs are also brushed back in a similar way. He has lightly tanned skin, and wears a pair of black dress pants, a vest, white shirt, and a striped red and black tie With black combat boots that have silver straps and silver laces. The vest is left open, collar upwards, and has a thunderbolt collar pin attached to it.

Armor Appearance: Using a smaller, less-armed version of Barbados from Age of Eidolon http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86568-age-of-the-eidolon-insurrection-sign-ups-and-discussion/ Only using the first armor (White with blue, shied, pistol looking thing)

Armor Enhancement: (an additional power only your armor has aside from enhanced capabilities and a computer visor) GN particle emitters, which allow him to manifest one-use weapons like energy blades that shatter after a use or two, or allow him to move faster in short bursts. Enables him flight capability, and a short-term overload mode called Trans-Am, which boosts all attributes for a short time, but as use goes on, performance from there quickly degrades, and is more of a one-off. Needs time to recharge Trans-Am before using it again. Body of armor changes to a red and pink color scheme and has afterimages that form when moving.

Firearm of Choice: (as sci fi as you'd like) Energy Pistol with a short energy blade bayonet/rifle range attachment. He laso has the Hand Cannon, a powerful large-caliber energy firearm in the style of a revolver which can also emit a, albeit weak, energy saber in times of need, and generally stays mounted to the shield-like portion of the main pistol/rifle

Melee Weapon of Choice: (see above)  twin sabers that use fire and ice to deal extra damage. He also has a shield that can emit energy particles to work as an extendable portion of the shield, but are easy to shatter.

Current Position on the Leaderboard: (a description of where they are please, not a number. I'll order them all before the RP actually begins) Defiantly high, but refuses to stop training till he is the best.

Personality: rash, brave, take no bullshit type of dude. He will do what it takes to win, as long as it on kill anybody he likes/people on his team.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: A commanding warrior and fighter, and a smart man to boot, he serves as more of a commander on the board than anything. However, he isn't the fastest fighter in the land, and prefers a more defensive/tactical outlook on a fight.

Extra Stuff?: nah.

Edited by Guest

Those tags, Yuffie. Golly Gee.

Character Sheet: 

Name: Kirin Lei

Agent Name: (what they'll be called primarily, it could be anything, but all of mine will be Greek letters) Barbados

Appearance: (remember they're all 20) black and brown hair, for every inch it alternates the color. His eyes are black with a yellow circle on the outside of the iris, they are narrow and sharp. His hair is smooth and slightly long, brushed back, his bangs are also brushed back in a similar way. He has lightly tanned skin, and wears a pair of black dress pants, a vest, white shirt, and a striped red and black tie With black combat boots that have silver straps and silver laces. The vest is left open, collar upwards, and has a thunderbolt collar pin attached to it.

Armor Appearance: Using a smaller, less-armed version of Barbados from Age of Eidolon http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86568-age-of-the-eidolon-insurrection-sign-ups-and-discussion/ Only using the first armor (White with blue, shied, pistol looking thing)

Armor Enhancement: (an additional power only your armor has aside from enhanced capabilities and a computer visor) GN particle emitters, which allow him to manifest one-use weapons like energy blades that shatter after a use or two, or allow him to move faster in short bursts

Firearm of Choice: (as sci fi as you'd like) Energy Pistol with a short energy blade bayonet/rifle range attachment.

Melee Weapon of Choice: (see above)  twin sabers that use fire and ice to deal extra damage.

Current Position on the Leaderboard: (a description of where they are please, not a number. I'll order them all before the RP actually begins) Defiantly high, but refuses to stop training till he is the best.

Personality: rash, brave, take no bullshit type of dude. He will do what it takes to win, as long as it on kill anybody he likes/people on his team.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: A commanding warrior and fighter, and a smart man to boot, he serves as more of a commander on the board than anything. However, he isn't the fastest fighter in the land, and prefers a more defensive/tactical outlook on a fight.

Extra Stuff?: nah.

Accepted.

More gundams wooo /sarcasm

Breaking my vision of the world one character sheet at a time

That's what participants are for anyways.

Name: Xicor Crux

Agent Name: The Destroyer.

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Armor appearance: All purpose heavy assault suit, dubbed "Devastator suit by him and his allies"

Posted Image

Armor enhancement: Fusion engine power: Increases several basic abilities of his suit, capable of boosing them even more, be it boosting the jetpack's capabilities, the suit's strenght enhancer to near superhuman levels, or simply create an energy shield in front of him.

Firearm of choice: THE IMPERATOR heavy duty machinegun.

Posted Image

Recolor it to fit his suit's colors.

Capable of accurate slow fire and fast firing, the imperator is an amazing weapon, capable of taking down the toughest tanks with its heavy rounds when enough fire is put, using a dual barrel system to pump out more lead quicker, it still maintains quite the low recoil, allowing for accurate firing, the weapon also has a small rocket launcher in its underbarrel. 

A.T.O.M.O.S:

Posted Image

Particle cannon, independant fusion energy source, best for close ranged engagements, capable of melting the toughest armor in less than a few seconds attached to his arm. Capable of keeping a steady, constant particle beam, perfect for welding things together too, albeit if not enough care is taken, it'l flat out disintegrate whatever its being fired upon.

Shoulder mounted rocket pod, his visor is capable of locking on to targets, for either focusing it with his weapons or utilizing his rockets, heavy ordnance small rockets, capable of taking out a small tank with a volley, they fly high above the target before falling towards it, literally raining hell on them, like a portable mortar device. can opt to use incendiary rockets, or simple explosive ones. Fires in volley of six rockets, every time. with a small cooldown between volleys.

He can opt to infuse the rockets with fusion energy, to make them effectively anti-particle rockets. Disintegrating most of the stuf hit.

Meele weapon of choice: Fusion powered fists, independant fusion energy source (independant from his suit's), it allows him to go toe to toe with energy swords and the like, capable of blowing a hole in almost any mech and tank with enough charge. (Fusion energy is emmited by an orange glow, much like his suit's energy outlines).

Current position in leaderboard: Very high, while Barbados and Zero may be around the same position or higher, Xicor has a more "stable" position, as he is always doing the heavy duty job, which is charging at the enemy head on with his weapons and his extremely high durability armor and shield, giving his allies ample time to maneuver, distracting the enemy from his allies, he is the main distraction, the first to enter the fight, and the last to leave it. Always getting quite a high kill count on each mission.

Personallity: Xicor isn't dumb, while he loves to charge into battle, if he sees anything dangerous to him and the team, he opts not to charge in, instead try to distract long enough for his allies to disable the threat, he is not a lone wolf, and thinks those who do are simply going to get themselves killed faster, prone to disagreements with Zero's tactics because of it.

He is protective of his allies, and doesn't care much for competition, as his job is to tackle the enemy head on, if he doesn't do his best then, well, he'd be dead a long time ago. He is quite the joker, and flirty with the female members of the squad, quite the likable character. He is rational and thoughtful, always thinking about the best way of action, even if its just charging in guns blazing.

Fighting strenghts and weaknesses: While he is extremely durable, able to deal extreme damage and receive even higher ammounts and keep fighting, his fusion energy can easily overheat if used too much or unwisely, preventing him from boosting his abilities for a limited time, his machinegun, while extremely effective at medium and close range, it is sub-optimal at long ranges even with its low fire rate, accurate mode.

And while he has a jetpack for quick boosting up and sideways, or even foward, his movement speed is rather slow in the armor, due to its heavy weight, if an opponent fights at long range, they will quickly gain an advantage, luckily he has his allies to assist him in that regard.

His fists, while extremely damaging, aren't exactly optimal for fighting energy blades, it can match them in fighting capabilities sure, but the speed and flexibility of the energy blade enemies's tactics are much higher than two fists.

Extra stuff: He is a heavy metal fan, and he carries a pendant with a gem at the end. "His family's memento" he says when asked what its for.

///

Are we limited to one char per Rpier?

Edited by Scrapmaster

Character Sheet:

Name: Laura Gersemi

Agent Name: Valkyr

Appearance:

Posted Image

Armor Appearance:

Armor Enhancement: Hard Light Manipulation (can create blades/claws and limited shields, like Captain America's shield. Also whips and grapples.) Can enter a fury state in which she ignores some damage, becomes faster and stronger.

Firearm of Choice: Dread http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/c/c9/Dread.png/revision/latest?cb=20130914013653&path-prefix=fr

(An advanced bow with arrows that can be imbued with many different elements, such as Fire, Ice, Explosive, Acid, ect.)

Secondary of Choice: Dex Furis http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/33/DexFuris.png/revision/latest?cb=20140326211458

Melee Weapon: Dakra Prime http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/8/86/SwordPrime.png/revision/latest?cb=20130914111405

Current Position on the Leaderboard: Climbing up from the lower tiers.

Personality: Aggressive, distant when not fighting/hunting, patient, anger issues, and inventive.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: Fast, acrobatic, and stealthy. Valkyr is a patient assassin and stalker. Even in the thick of a battlefield, Valkyr dances through the enemy , eviscerating any aliens that get in her way. Compared to other armors, she isn't as durable. When in the thick of battle, Valkyr tends to give into a bloodlust and is hard to get to stop.

Extra Stuff?: "Tail" on her armor is prehensile, so she can use it to grab things and hit enemies. Armor allows for inhuman feats of acrobatics and parkour.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

I can see Destroyer and Zero butting heads and having plenty of fights over tactics, with tsundere Zero mostly the cause. Or Destroyer trying to get in her pants and she kicks his ass.

Possibilities...

Edit:

Valkyr looks like a problem to Zero. Ouch that looks like a counter xD

Edited by Sabre Lily

Then Kirin and whom shall not be named make tea for everyone.

I can see Destroyer and Zero butting heads and having plenty of fights over tactics, with tsundere Zero mostly the cause. Or Destroyer trying to get in her pants and she kicks his ass.Possibilities...Edit:Valkyr looks like a problem to Zero. Ouch that looks like a counter xD

Not an intentional counter. I was just trying to adapt a Warframe to this game.

Also, honestly, Kirin could have used any other form and I would have given him the same armaments, it was just a choice of visual preference on this one.

Not an intentional counter. I was just trying to adapt a Warframe to this game.

I know. Just, the bow and berserk Abilites...plus the gun isn't firing lasers...means that she can bypass White Reflection, and if Valkyr gets close it's game over.

I can see Destroyer and Zero butting heads and having plenty of fights over tactics, with tsundere Zero mostly the cause. Or Destroyer trying to get in her pants and she kicks his ass.Possibilities...Edit:Valkyr looks like a problem to Zero. Ouch that looks like a counter xD

Valkyr is much more of an assassin, one that would rely heavily on Destroyer to grab the enemy's attention and lead them away from her, so she can deal damage without dying. ;)

And yes, either he tries to flirt with her, or just butt heads when she tries to go solo, having to save her ass if she is overwhelmed. xD they are gonna have a great relationship I can see.

Also very happy to see one of my favorite warframes the Valkyr, (Albeit im main Loki :) )

Valkyr is much more of an assassin, one that would rely heavily on Destroyer to grab the enemy's attention and lead them away from her, so she can deal damage without dying. ;)

And yes, either he tries to flirt with her, or just butt heads when she tries to go solo, having to save her ass if she is overwhelmed. xD they are gonna have a great relationship I can see.

Also very happy to see one of my favorite warframes the Valkyr, (Albeit im main Loki :) )

#nope.

Name: Xicor Crux

Agent Name: The Destroyer.

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Armor appearance: All purpose heavy assault suit, dubbed "Devastator suit by him and his allies"

Posted Image

Armor enhancement: Fusion engine power: Increases several basic abilities of his suit, capable of boosing them even more, be it boosting the jetpack's capabilities, the suit's strenght enhancer to near superhuman levels, or simply create an energy shield in front of him.

Firearm of choice: THE IMPERATOR heavy duty machinegun.

Posted Image

Recolor it to fit his suit's colors.

Capable of accurate slow fire and fast firing, the imperator is an amazing weapon, capable of taking down the toughest tanks with its heavy rounds when enough fire is put, using a dual barrel system to pump out more lead quicker, it still maintains quite the low recoil, allowing for accurate firing, the weapon also has a small rocket launcher in its underbarrel.

Meele weapon of choice: Fusion powered fists, independant fusion energy source (independant from his suit's), it allows him to go toe to toe with energy swords and the like, capable of blowing a hole in almost any mech and tank with enough charge. (Fusion energy is emmited by an organge glow, much like his suit's energy outlines).

Current position in leaderboard: Very high, while Barbados and Zero may be around the same position or higher, Xicor has a more "stable" position, as he is always doing the heavy duty job, which is charging at the enemy head on with his weapons and his extremely high durability armor and shield, giving his allies ample time to maneuver, distracting the enemy from his allies, he is the main distraction, the first to enter the fight, and the last to leave it. Always getting quite a high kill count on each mission.

Personallity: Xicor isn't dumb, while he loves to charge into battle, if he sees anything dangerous to him and the team, he opts not to charge in, instead try to distract long enough for his allies to disable the threat, he is not a lone wolf, and thinks those who do are simply going to get themselves killed faster, prone to disagreements with Zero's tactics because of it.

He is protective of his allies, and doesn't care much for competition, as his job is to tackle the enemy head on, if he doesn't do his best then, well, he'd be dead a long time ago. He is quite the joker, and flirty with the female members of the squad, quite the likable character. He is rational and thoughtful, always thinking about the best way of action, even if its just charging in guns blazing.

Fighting strenghts and weaknesses: While he is extremely durable, able to deal extreme damage and receive even higher ammounts and keep fighting, his fusion energy can easily overheat if used too much or unwisely, preventing him from boosting his abilities for a limited time, his machinegun, while extremely effective at medium and close range, it is sub-optimal at long ranges even with its low fire rate, accurate mode.

And while he has a jetpack for quick boosting up and sideways, or even foward, his movement speed is rather slow in the armor, due to its heavy weight, if an opponent fights at long range, they will quickly gain an advantage, luckily he has his allies to assist him in that regard.

His fists, while extremely damaging, aren't exactly optimal for fighting energy blades, it can match them in fighting capabilities sure, but the speed and flexibility of the energy blade enemies's tactics are much higher than two fists.

Extra stuff: He is a heavy metal fan, and he carries a pendant with a gem at the end. "His family's memento" he says when asked what its for.

///

Are we limited to one char per Rpier?

Accepted.

And no, you may have as many characters as you want.

Character Sheet:

Name: Laura Gersemi

Agent Name: Valkyr

Appearance:

Posted Image

Armor Appearance:

Armor Enhancement: Hard Light Manipulation (can create blades/claws and limited shields, like Captain America's shield.)

Firearm of Choice: Dread http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/c/c9/Dread.png/revision/latest?cb=20130914013653&path-prefix=fr

(An advanced bow with arrows that can be imbued with many different elements, such as Fire, Ice, Explosive, Acid, ect.)

Secondary of Choice: Lex Prime (high powered handgun) http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/9/9e/PrimeLex.png/revision/latest?cb=20140410055707

Current Position on the Leaderboard: Climbing up from the lower tiers.

Personality: Aggressive, distant when not fighting/hunting, patient, anger issues, and inventive.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: Fast, acrobatic, and stealthy. Valkyr is a patient assassin and stalker. Even in the thick of a battlefield, Valkyr dances through the enemy , eviscerating any aliens that get in her way. Compared to other armors, she isn't as durable. When in the thick of battle, Valkyr tends to give into a bloodlust and is hard to get to stop.

Extra Stuff?: "Tail" on her armor is prehensile, so she can use it to grab things and hit enemies. Armor allows for inhuman feats of acrobatics and parkour.

Accepted. I want to say no to that second pistol, since it's technically against what I said. But it's just a pistol. So I'll leave it be.

Also, you stole my armor enhancement lol Time to figure out a new one. And a whole new fighting style. *sigh*

Also, congrats on not saying that your at the top of the leaderboard. Makes my life easier.

Valkyr is much more of an assassin, one that would rely heavily on Destroyer to grab the enemy's attention and lead them away from her, so she can deal damage without dying. ;) And yes, either he tries to flirt with her, or just butt heads when she tries to go solo, having to save her ass if she is overwhelmed. xD they are gonna have a great relationship I can see.  Also very happy to see one of my favorite warframes the Valkyr, (Albeit im main Loki :) )

#nope.

First off...you and Valkyr probably would beat Zero.Second...May the ship wars commence