Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Lightning's Dissidia trailer is here!

Where's Watch Dogs sequels? XIII's sequels were high selling, critically acclaimed sequels. And that's what matters to Square Enix.

Edited by Sora96

From what I heard these games were linear and had very stupid characters and plots

Only the first half of the first game was linear. The sequels were the most open games in Final Fantasy history.

And very stupid characters and plots? Well they had the exact same writer as some of the best Kingdom Hearts games. And I hear a lot of that criticism for KH games.

Edited by Sora96

Wonder if she would have champion of Etro or savior outfit. Would be cool if the saviour is a separate playable character.

They had additional costumes in 012 so I'd expect so. I personally would love the Saviour one.

Wish I had my ps3 when FFXIII was released, so I could try the game

You can still buy XIII on PS3. And of course it's also on 360 & PC.

I'd also suggest playing the sequels after that. They're vastly different and have amazing gameplay.

Edited by Sora96

Quizzical individuals wanting to know about FFXIII? Check.

Discouraging from playing the games? Very check.

Sora96? Check check check.

Check? Check. xD

---------------

In all seriousness, I'm not surprised Lightning is in the game, but I don't disapprove really. If anything, it makes me want the game to be localized! :)

I do disapprove of the usual resentment of FFXIII that follows any thread with Lightning in it, but I'm preaching to a choir on that one. xP

Quizzical individuals wanting to know about FFXIII? Check.

Discouraging from playing the games? Very check.

Sora96? Check check check.

Check? Check. xD

---------------

In all seriousness, I'm not surprised Lightning is in the game, but I don't disapprove really. If anything, it makes me want the game to be localized! :)

I do disapprove of the usual resentment of FFXIII that follows any thread with Lightning in it, but I'm preaching to a choir on that one. xP

But of course you need Lightning. She was the face of the company for a generation and is a very popular character. She's the second most popular woman in Final Fantasy in Japan based on polls SE did.

You can still buy XIII on PS3. And of course it's also on 360 & PC.

I'd also suggest playing the sequels after that. They're vastly different and have amazing gameplay.

Not gonna risk it, square enix will probably announced a compilation of the trilogy for ps4 in the future and I don't want end up buying them for ps3, just as square announces it next day =P