Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

Would you like to live in Twilight Town?

113 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to live in Twilight Town?

• Sure! Who needs nights anyways?
    • Maybe for like a week, so it won't get boring.
    • I don't know, there's not much to do there...
    • Nah, I'm not interested at all.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Nah, it seems a little bland to me. Especially the flat brown tone of the city...screams desert. However, a place like Traverse Town would be fantastic~ Bright lights, gorgeous districts, elaborate decor, stores....So romantic! Who could resist? <3

Radiant Garden isn't bad, either.

EDIT: My neighborhood looks a lot like Twilight Town, I should take pictures of it sometime :P

Twilight town looks quite and peaceful, a place where I can do some reading in silence away from the hustle and bustle of busy city life. I'd love to live in a place like that!

Please do snap a few pics! You're so lucky to live in a place thats similar to Twilight town! Who knows...we might even see some matching places

Would you like to live in Twilight Town?EDIT: My neighborhood looks a lot like Twilight Town, I should take pictures of it sometime :P

Please do.And I would love to live at Twilight Town. Sure, it appears there isn't much to do but we are limited to see what it's like at Twilight Town due to the games. Who knows, maybe a real Twilight Town has different things to do, and you can take the train to a city or something.Either way, I'd love to live there.

Ah... Twilight Town... I remember that was the first world I ever saw when I first saw Kingdom Hearts. It was the place that really got me into the Kingdom Hearts series in the first place. From when I first saw it when my older sister played it to now, it's just always been a place that I could never forget. So yeah... If I could live there, I would and get me some sea salt ice cream :happy:. Yes, Traverse Town and Radiant Garden and all those place are wonderful, but really I think Twilight Town just really reminds me of just something I wish I could have since I never really had that growing up.

out of all the original kh worlds traverse towns the least appealing imo although i'd still live there seems like a good community and a fun place to explore

The post said Twilight Town, y'know from KH2.

I'd live there. Just for sea salt ice cream.

DEFINITELY! As far as all the worlds in KH go, I would probably have to say that Twilight Town is one of, if not, my favorite world in the series. It's so beautiful and peaceful, it always looks like it's my favorite time of the day, which is evening, and it's close to the beach! Not to mention the struggle competition. Who wouldn't want to do something like that?

It's my favorite for now, but things might change when we officially have San Fransokyo. BH6 is my favorite Disney movie so there will definitely be some competition and possibly a new favorite. :)

My neighborhood is pretty close to Twilight Town too, though our clock tower isn't nearly as huge or awesome, and trains haven't ran in my area for decades. Other than that though it is coastal with tons of forests and is all built on a big hill. Sunsets are gorgeous too! <3