Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

Video [GMV] This Will Be The Day-Kingdom Hearts

And here I was expecting to get an action packed, fast paced battle gmv of Kingdom Hearts, but instead, the tone is melancholic and slow...and I couldn't love it more! :D

The way you organized the clips to fit in with the music was great, and I just loved the harmonious sync the song had with the KH scenes!  God...what a great video! This was awesome! :D

Why does the song remind me so much of RWBY?

;)

And here I was expecting to get an action packed, fast paced battle gmv of Kingdom Hearts, but instead, the tone is melancholic and slow...and I couldn't love it more! :D

The way you organized the clips to fit in with the music was great, and I just loved the harmonious sync the song had with the KH scenes!  God...what a great video! This was awesome! :D

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

I was having a hard time for what song to pick and being a RWBY fan, I was searching through some of the songs and I found this:

;)

I was having a hard time for what song to pick and being a RWBY fan, I was searching through some of the songs and I found this:

Oh so it really is from RWBY?

I just thought maybe the artist's voice sounded familiar xD

Haha, you're welcome!  And you're right, I enjoyed the video quite a lot!

I imagine it must have been a tough choice to pick out a song, but in the end, I think the Acoustic version of This Will Be The Day definitely did fit your GMV perfectly! :D