Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

• Yes, I love this holiday!
    • No, I don't like Thanksgiving.
    • No, but I think it's a lovely holiday.
    • We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in my country!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Yep, my family and I have always celebrated Thanksgiving.  But truly though, we should always give thanks each and every day for the things we have and the experiences we've lived through, but I get the gist of a specific day to commemorate thanks for everything, ya know?  But yeah, I like Thanksgiving, as it's a great holiday, and everyone comes together and has a good time! :D

Yep! I enjoy Thanksgiving! My favorite food during thanksgiving dinner is the Cranberry Sauce. I heard that a few people don't really like Cranberry, but personally I will devour almost any form of cranberry, from the Sauce form, to the natural fruit form, and my personal favorite, Craisins!

(Craisins: A combination of Cranberries and raisins, though with more cranberry than raisin.)

It is also a good time for it is a reminder that we should be thankful for all that others have done for us, like prepare the dinner itself, as well as a reminder to be cheerful and jolly during the upcoming Christmas holiday.

Rock on!

I dunno why you're posting this a month late, but...I don't really "celebrate" it with a party or anything.

/s on the date.