Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

What Was Your First Reaction?

My reaction: Who is this guy? *fast forward to Prolouge end* NO ROXAS DONT GO

So much this. I was... irritated with Roxas at first. It's so slow playing, and takes you forever to actually get your Keyblade. But by the end of it I was like "yay it's Sora why are you sad Roxas oh god Roxas come baaaaaaack".

"who the hell are you? and where's Sora?"

So much this. I was... irritated with Roxas at first. It's so slow playing, and takes you forever to actually get your Keyblade. But by the end of it I was like "yay it's Sora why are you sad Roxas oh god Roxas come baaaaaaack".

I was so mad about that, almost stop playing.

"Hey look, it's the Blonde Haired Kid!"I remember researching so much into KH2 since it had been announced, thanks to KH2.co.uk, and Blonde Haired Kid, or BHK, was the name everyone gave him back then. I was very much excited to play the game as Roxas since he looked like a pretty cool character to me.  :D

Well, for me, I really didn't react in any big way, because since Kingdom Hearts II was the first game in the series I'd played, I didn't have any knowledge of anything prior to KHII, ya know?  But after I played all the games, I was like: "Whoa, that was interesting!"

At first, I hated Roxas and I wanted to play as the "brown-haired guy on the front of the game case." That was my first KH game and I didn't know who any of the characters were except the Disney characters of course.

For a guy who played 358/2 Days BEFORE playing KH2, I was all like,

"So wait, you get to play as Roxas for a bunch of the game?!"

Then Sora came along again:

"Nooohohohoooo! That'snotfairIwantRoxasback,notSoraWhydoIhavetoplayasSoranow?! >.<"

But then, after a few years for me to mature, I learned to respect Sora. Now I'm only like,

"Sora is cool, but I hope Ventus comes back in KH3."

Kh2 was my first game in kingdom hearts saga. When I saw that the protagonist didn't match with the cover, i said "THIS COVER IS A FAKE! Where's donald and goofy" When I saw donald and goofy in roxas dream "so the cover is basically the dream of this guy". When Sora finally became the hero "YOU SUCK!I WANT MY ROXAS!"

I was fully convinced that it was Sora and that he was suffering some sort of amnesia and that he had changed his image...So I guess I wasn't all that far off. I was a little confused though, but I was willing to accept it.

Well, before I played KH2 (liked before the game was still being made in Japan). Me and my brother would sneak on the internet and look at screenshots of KH2's development.

Back when I called Roxas: Blonde Hair Kid

Back when I called DiZ: Masked Belt Guy. 

Back when I called Axel (didn't really know that was REALLY Axel from Chain of Memories GBA): Spiky Red Haired Guy. 

Then when the game was released, my brother had a friend who was sick and he got the KH2 game and it's strategy guide, told my brother of what's going on in KH2, and my brother shared the info to me that he got from him. He gave me info on Roxas (while re-capping the time when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of People's Hearts), and that's when I know Roxas and Sora are 2 different characters.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Well, the first time I learned of KH's existence, was through a 358/2 Days commercial, and KH2 was the first KH game I actually played. So I thought nothing of playing as Roxas, and was actually really disappointed when I had to start using Sora instead.

Honestly, the order I played these games in was so screwed up, I'm surprised I didn't get frustrated with the story. I must've looked up the story to KH1 or something. X_X Is it bad that I can't even remember stuff like this?

I was like * hu sora died his hair wait a sec THATS NOT SORA!!!! Okay if thsi is not sora who is it becuse I want sora back not this guy that does not know what hes doing*

Well, for me, I really didn't react in any big way, because since Kingdom Hearts II was the first game in the series I'd played, I didn't have any knowledge of anything prior to KHII, ya know?  But after I played all the games, I was like: "Whoa, that was interesting!"

Thats funny because i played kingodom hearts 1 i did mot know about chain of memories So I was sooo of track

Something amounting to, Oh hey it's Roxas, that blonde-haired kid I play as in the prologue that's supposed to be Sora's Nobody and he's part of Organization XIII and he's slashed with Axel a lot and he dual-wields Keyblades and he's gonna disappear after this prologue is over so maybe I shouldn't get too attached, oh and I know all this because I only got into KH/played KH2 not long before BBS got released in the west and I spoiled myself silly about everything.

Gosh, it was a long time ago, and I really can't remember. I know that I didn't have as big a reaction to the whole reveal of who Roxas really was, because my brother in law was watching me play and has a bad habit about talking about spoilers out loud.

Haha, it's nice when the pieces end up fitting together when one plays all the KH games, eh? :3

yeah that you you dont get it and give up for a year or to.... Or is that just me x.x