Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

What Was Your First Reaction?

yeah that you you dont get it and give up for a year or to.... Or is that just me x.x

Haha, no, I didn't give up.  Rather, I had more questions in my head about the series that I wanted answered, and I've been pleasantly satisfied with what we've gotten so far!  Kingdom Hearts III's gonna be the game that ties the knot on all previous loose threads of the series so far!  It's gonna be epic! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then RIGHT when you get to know roxas and are ok with him. 

Posted Image

all the sad stuff and hes gone.

it sucked.

but I get used to a character or a person and you try to force me to interact with someone new and I normally always have a hard time adjusting at first.

My cousin showed me him at the beginning, I remember wondering if he killed Sora and assumed control as the main character. First vocal reaction was "Wow, he's pretty, I like hi-HOLY F*** HE HAS A SKATEBOARD!??!?"

To this day, I do not regret fanboying him. *cough*

"Did I miss something important from the other two games (being Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories)?" Kingdom Hearts II was the first Kingdom Hearts game I played, but I knew that Sora was the main character.

"WHERE IS GOOFY? GOOFY WAS ON THE COVER!"- 6  year old me at my finest.

I never got particularly emotionally attached to Roxas but he was pretty rad. I was sad to see him go even though my comprehension of the story was a lot less prominent then it is now.