Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KHUX New Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ TV commercial released in Japan

A new Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ commercial has released today in Japan that shows a girl wielding the Starlight keyblade as she appears to be travelling through the 2D version of the Disney worlds, Wonderland, Agrabah and Dwarf Woodlands, as seen in the game. We then see some in game footage that showcases Unchained χ style of gameplay and the commercial ends with the player enjoying the app. You can check out the commercial below:

Have you played Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ yet? What are your thoughts on Square Enix's new commercial? Leave your responses in the comment section below!

Click here to view the article

Wow I'm surprised that they bothered to make a TV commercial for a tablet/server game considering that these kind of games on tablets don't usually get commercials.

Square Enix makes them for a lot of their mobile games.

Wow I'm surprised that they bothered to make a TV commercial for a tablet/server game considering that these kind of games on tablets don't usually get commercials.

Aslong if they don't forget us for this month.

Isn't this a first live action trailer for the Kingdom Hearts series? This was so nicely put together and very cute xD Makes me want to play it even more now. Dammit Square, the year is about to end. Please make it sometime throughout December D:

DAT CHIRITHY THO 

Edited by Moochieh32

They're just trolling us at this point.

Trolling international fans is a major turn for Hashimoto-san. I've grown so indifferent to Kingdom Hearts that it's not even funny...

Not gonna lie... this trailer is pretty dang awesome, and it just has me all the more excited for Unchained now.

Also, this is so much better than the Madoka Rebellion trailers that used real people like this. So much better... Those were kind of bad, actually.

So major kudos for this, oh wise trailer maker at Square Enix:)

Not gonna lie... this trailer is pretty dang awesome, and it just has me all the more excited for Unchained now.

Also, this is so much better than the Madoka Rebellion trailers that used real people like this. So much better... Those were kind of bad, actually.

So major kudos for this, oh wise trailer maker at Square Enix:)

It's a commercial. Not a trailer.