Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

TV Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir

I'm sure a majority of you on this site heard of this lovely little superhero years ago;

Posted Image

And if you're like me, you totally forgot about her and her totally sexy cat friend. Well, I happened to be watching Nickelodeon yesterday for absolutely NO reason and saw a trailer for the show! Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir is right now CGI and will air on Nickelodeon in America starting Decembee 6th at noon. Here is the trailer for their transformations;

However, there is an anime version. Sadly, it's iust a trailer and will not be made, HOWEVER the creators from what I heard has said that if the show is successful, they will make an anime version for older audiences, meaning it'll basically be a super cool anime. Here is a trailer for the anime;

Most agree that the anime is better. But the CGI still looks cool though! If you're interested in the anime version definitely check out the CGI version! Remember, it'll only be made if the CGI version is successful! Sadly it's on Nickelodeon so that might be a long shot.

Here is some more trailers for the CGI version;

French;

English;

http://youtu.be/OpSPgR2RxLo

Did I mention that her awesome Cat Noir friend is ever sexy?

Posted Image

He's still cute in the CGI version tho)

Edited by Aqua7KH

They should have aired it on Cartoon Network. It would have been popular within days.

I agree. The creators even tried Disney. But sadly, it ended up being Nickelodeon. I don't see it going well, but with the seemingly big fanbase it has without it even premiering yet, who knows. It might actually be a popular show.

"It's airing on Nickelodeon wahh!"Would you please shut up about Nickelodeon it's getting annoying.

Oh, I don't mind Nickelodeon at all! Actually, I've been wanting to get into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show that's on there. I was just worried that a show like that wouldn't get as much views on Nickelodeon than say, another channel because not many are interested in a show like that on Nickelodeon. Sorry if I was giving off a wrong impression. I have absolutely no problems with the channel itself.

You know how theirs a 2D version and the official version. What's the one when Ladybug kind of looks like a robot? If you are confused, there's a image below. I'm trying to find the trailer on YouTube.

Related image