Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King Tag1999 (kingtag1999)

Who is your favorite KH2 or KH series character?

Aqua because she was pretty much caught in the middle of everything and yet she tries her best to make everything right.  I don't even know if that's the reason, but it sounds good.

Axel/Lea - what made me like him at first was that he was the only one in the Organization that wasn't a nut job and who stood up for Roxas.  I really like the whole transformation he's gone through throughout the series.  He started as someone who really only cared about himself, but he grew into someone who actually cared about his friends.  He even wants to help save Isa, which I find admirable because I would have just been like "see ya" after what he did.

Braig/Xigbar

He's just so mysterious and such a troll in every scene he's in!  I feel as though his role is going to be bigger than ever in Kingdom Hearts III, and I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeves...

Winnie The Pooh because I once had a dream of Pooh taking on Final Xemnas lol xD

Sounds epic. Did he slice Xemnas's buildings with his jars of honey?

What weapon did he use? 

Edit: Oh, also, Sora's my favorite character because he's just a nostalgic character for me.

Edited by Rocketboy227

Sounds epic. Did he slice Xemnas's buildings with his jars of honey?

What weapon did he use? 

Edit: Oh, also, Sora's my favorite character because he's just a nostalgic character for me.

Hahah I just remember Pooh getting wrecked by the reversal move hahaha xD

I would say Roxas first, mainly because I can relate to his story more. But I think I like Sora more overall as a character if that makes sense.

And I always loved Larxene, even though she really isn't in the series that much. :3

Posted Image

It's Sora for me, he has always been my favorite. I don't always really talk about why he is my favorite because it's really personal and a little hard to talk about.

see when I was 6 I had this friend his name was Ben. Ben was a year older than me at 7. Ben was always so upbeat and nice he was really adventurous constantly dragging me along on his adventures. if you needed help he was there with a smile. Ben was always smiling. When I was little I was really timid and quiet and I got picked on a lot, and my friend was always there he was pretty protective with me, or any other person that needed his help. he was a really good kid. I don't really want to talk about what happened from there but lets just say there was accident (its the easiest way to say it without having to go into detail) . The end result of this left the first friend I ever had comatose. he didn't wake up...I still really miss him. What this has to do with Sora though, is  he REALLY reminds me of my old friend I had. When I played Kingdom Hearts for the first time, I felt like I had my friend back. I felt like I was going on a adventure with Ben again. Then the longer I played and the more I got to know the character the more I liked him for him. Like Ben, Sora made me want to be a better person. And like Ben I really love the way he carries himself. I love how nice Sora is, how no matter what happens he stays for the most part pretty upbeat. I have always looked up to him. when I was younger and still in a abusive home i would pretend to be him, and if i was going to do a good job pretending. then i had to get through this and try to stay upbeat and brave and all that stuff. Sora made me want to push myself out there and try new things and make friends. despite wanting to just wanting to seal myself up and stick to myself because of all the abuse i went threw growing up. Soras also what kind of gave me a bit of closure with my friend i guess. even though when i saw little Sora, i admitadly started crying ( older Sora reminds me enough of Ben..just idk) You guys probably think i sound dumb or weird for saying all this stuff, like i said i really don't talk about this normally. but i don't know, Sora and the game itself has gotten me threw a lot of really rough points in my life. and Kingdom hearts means a lot to me.