Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Writing below Master Xehanort's Keyblade in KH3 E3 Trailer

I have seen the E3 trailer countless times. I still love it to this day. I have also seen people observe different things about the trailer like the chess piece, the calendar behind Eraqus, and some gameplay elements. However, there is one thing I noticed that no one else seems to have. The image below is something I noticed.

Posted Image

Notice the writing below Master Xehanort's keyblade in the image that we see briefly in the trailer? What is this and what does it mean? Is this evidence of an ancient language spoken before the Keyblade War in the ancient times? I think it is an ancient language, but what do you all think?

Off topic: I noticed the lettering is like a mixture of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Chinese, and Greek lettering. That is how I described the ancient writing in my story, My Kingdom Hearts Story: Two Universes Collide.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

i noticed it, but i dismissed it as chicken scratch like everything else in kh.

Oh I wouldn't if I were you. Since the ancient times will have much to do with KH3, this writing could very well be seen again not just here, but in other uses.

Ohhh this is very interesting. I honestly didn't notice this, but I'm intrigued. 

There's a good chance the fancy symbols are just there for display, but it's possible they can be a recurring element too which is very cool. 

That being said we know so little it's impossible to form an idea nor opinion yet. We should keep our eyes peeled though!