Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soul_Seeker

Text The Path of Darkness (A Kingdom Hearts Story)

I just read all the chapters you've posted so far, and I've got to say, this is quite the interesting story!  You've managed to put Kako into the timeline before Birth By Sleep's events, and it all fits in perfectly!  I could definitely imagine Ventus having gotten along with Kako, and I like the idea of Xehanort wanting to make Kako into a pure darkness to clash with Ventus's pure light.  Hmm, I wonder what happens next!? :3

Also, I feel flattered and honored that you took a page from me in terms of the music!  It makes me happy that you're reading my story as well!  Funny enough though, including music in my chapters was something I began doing after reading Lu-Xun's stories.  After seeing how awesome it was to read a story with music accompanying it, I thought I'd do so as well, and it seems that now I've passed on the torch to you, kind of like the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony!  I feel old! xD

Haha, but yeah, this story is great! I can't wait to read more! :D

Oh wow, this was a great chapter!  I think that my most favorite aspect of it was when Kako heard the voices of the tormented souls of the past Keyblade Wielders that died in the Keyblade War!  That was definitely eerie and somber!  I really loved the battle against the Darkside, it was badass, and having the song playing in the background made the battle even more exciting! :D  I also loved that small nod you made to Birth By Sleep when Ventus and Kako performed the X attack, kind of like how Terra and Ventus did to the Trinity Armor Unversed in Radiant Garden! :D

Great chapter!  I'm looking forward to more! :D

Interesting. Who is this Twilight Knight and what secret does he hold? I must say, you in your writing are reminding me of when I first started the My Kingdom Hearts Story series. I sense you will develop more over time. Mind you that this comes from someone who is writing a (in my opinion) surprisingly successful series. Keep up the good work.

Edited by KingdomHearts3