Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?

Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?

• I still hope it will be released this month!
    • Not sure, but everything is possible. We'll see.
    • No, it probably won't.
    • I'm not interested in Unchained χ at all.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Nope I very much doubt that now. It will most likely release sometime early next year. So 2 Kingdom Hearts games next year? yay... :P

Edited by AaySquare

It's probably never coming out anyways. It don't matter how long you people try and wait for the game, it's looking like a Japan only title as they don't seem to be interested anymore bringing it other places. That's a shame, but better to not get hopes up to have them crush if you can avoid it. Sorry guys, but no matter how many times you see or hear or say, this game isn't coming out of Japan!

Square is notorious for screwing the fans over, so either it doesn't get localized at all or they release it very suddenly (and, if the latter happens, Square's servers would probably blow up triggering yet another Japanese release day incident).

I highly doubt they'd announce a release for North America if they didn't plan on actually releasing it, though. Chances are, either something happened and they're keeping quiet about it, or they're just really horrible at keeping communication for the game.

Well considering that the last time we heard anything about a NA version of the game was back at E3 in June I'm gonna say it is highly highly unlikely that this is gonna come out in the few weeks that are left of this year.  I'm gonna say around March is when we will probably get it or hear something about it again.

Remember back in September when everyone though it would be released internationally by the end of the month?

Ha. Ha. Ha

Oh, wait, you where serious? 

Let me laugh harder

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*is too lazy to find the meme*

I still have faith in Square Enix. They are really good at keeping things hidden. Masahiro Sakurai kept Cloud being in Smash from leaking, and SE probably could too. I won't be disappointed if it doesn't come out this year, but I believe they can make something work. :)

Rock on!