Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cyber Shaman

Text Kingdom Hearts Encoded

This story occurs during the events of Coded and Dream Drop Distance.

*Note* YouTube videos are used as soundtracks for the fanfic, it's meant to be played as you read on.

In the midst of unconsciousness the boy opens his eyes. The area surrounding him is a bright white, nothing but light can be seen. Everything appears to be blurry in his eyes. He looks around to find a woman standing in front of him, he's unable to see any of her distinctive features. The woman begins to speak;

"You are finally awake, this is the realm where all hearts begin and end."

Her appearance swiftly shifts from a man with white spiked hair, Black Trench coat, Heartless Enigma in his chest, to a Young boy with short spiky brown hair, with a gray gauntlet in his left arm, wearing a white sweater, back to her initial blurry appearance.

She then continues to speak forward;

"In your case, your journey ended and so was your heart. But you're special, our master has taken an interest in you. You were brought here by him, you have a special role to fulfill. Now do you remember your name? Say it loud."

The boy tries to recall his name, then says; F-a-y-t--L-e-i-n-g-o-d-

"Fayt Leingod". The boy says out loud.

"Good. You've had a very long life, you faced many ordeals and pain in your past time. But alas it'll get worse in this life, you'll face very struggles ahead."

Flashes of images were seen in Fayt's head.

"You have a journey ahead of you, just remember our master is watching you. Don't disappoint him."

The woman disappears.

Fayt slowly closes his eyes.

--------------

After the events of Kingdom Hearts II, Sora has returned to Destiny Islands with his friends reunited. Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey returned back to the Disney Castle reuniting with their loved ones. The worlds has come to peace, but the ending was false. It all felt like a calming before a storm, a calamity. The environments felt off, the worlds weather patterns changed. Everything felt off, and Mickey caught wind of it.

"Hmm something doesn't feel right, can you feel it Donald?" Mickey asks.

"Yesp, Dasy is happy to see me!" Donald replies.

"Uhh Donald, I don't think that's what's he's asking." Goofy replies.

"I feel so uneasy, put I can't figure out what it is."

Jimmy cuts in the conversation. "I feel it to, perhaps the answer is in the journal".

"Hmm perhaps so, but we need to investigate more than just the journal. And I know we can't do it with all three of us together. We'll need some outside help, but who?" Mickey continues to be stuck on his thoughts.

"Gwosh why not ask Sora and Riku?" Goofy Suggests.

"Because Sora just got reunited with his friends, we can't just get in the way of that!" Donald interrupts.

"Donald's right Goofy, we shouldn't ruin the time they're spending together, they've just finished their journey. We can't just give them another quest after all they've been through, they deserve this. Besides, we can't deploy them......until we know what we're up against. " Mickey agrees with Donald.

"Gwosh, sorry." Goofy frowned.

"But the real question is: what are gonna do?" Jimmy inquires.

Mickey shrugs

Donald's head rises, "Ohh! I know where!"

Everyone stares at Donald.

"Let's go to Hollow Basti- I mean Radiant Garden."

--------------------------

Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Jimminy arrived at Radiant Garden.

They were at the town square, Jimmy and Mickey were worried.

"Hey guys!" Yufie shouted from afar. She ran towards them to greet them.

"If it isn't Donald, Goofy, uhh Jimminy?, and...."

"---?!"

"YOUR MAJESTY?!"

Yuffie was shocked.

"Hey Leon it's the King!?" Yuffie shouted.

"Well if it isn't the King, it's been a long time." Leon Greeted Mickey.

"So where's Sora? He never stops by." Yuffie says.

"He's reunited with his friends, he's at the Destiny Islands." Goofy responds.

"Oh." Yuffie looks disappointed.

"So he finally got reunited with them huh? I'm happy for him." Leon Responds.

Yuffie shakes her head in agreement.

"So what brings you here, your Majesty?"

"Well there's something going on that's making me unsettled. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel that there's a massive change that shouldn't happen. Have you noticed anything different Leon?" Mickey asks.

"Change?

....?!

Thinking about it now, there's been something out of place. It's not the world that's changed, but rather the Heartless instead. They've been showing signs of change. As though they've started to think for themselves, as though--they're evolving.....adapting."

"Oh!? That's right! The Heartless have also been showing signs of agitation, they're getting harder to kill." Yuffie agrees with Leon.

Yuffie continues on; "I mean of course this world change since the help of Sora, Tron, and you guys. But this change is different from the one's you're feeling."

"But what could it be?" Donald asks.

"It could be because of the after effects when Kingdom Hearts blew up."

"Wha-- you guys saw that?" Donald asks suprised.

"Mmhmm"

"Oh yeah it was plain as day. I didn't think you guys had it in you." Leon responds.

"But it could also have to do with something else you guys did when you guys fought the leader of Organization XIII. You guys also sealed the door to twilight, so that should have an huge impact with destroying Kingdom Hearts. But these changes would've been happening in an long term without us noticing. Something isn't right, we would be helping you, but our hands are tied. We're trying to prepare for the worst to come, but I don't think it's enough for what's to come. I can feel it, it's nasty." Leon said.

Jimminy says; "I can actually distinguish what this change in nature is, it feels like something isn't suppose to exist. Like a-"

"Paradox." Yuffie interrupts.

Everyone fell silent. The atmosphere became more intense.

"Where's Merlin?" Donald asks.

"He's not here". Yuffie responds.

"Leon do you know anyone that help us." Mickey asks.

"What about Sora"

"No, we don't need him yet. I feel as though he'll be if big help for us later. Besides, he needs a break."

"I see, so you save the trump card for an emergency. I like that strategy. If you need manpower, I got one person that could be of help.

His name is Albel Knoxx, also known as the "Heartless Hunter". He's a wondering swordsman, like his nickname, he's Very known for killing heartless. He's probably killed more Heartless than, possibly stronger than Sora. He's the one mainly responsible for Hollow Bastion's restoration, he's cleaning the world from the heartless."

Yuffie added on; "Yep, it was filled with heartless. He's also killed all the heartless around the black castle after Organization XIII's invasion."

Leon continues; "His skills are top notch, but..."

Leon gave a disgusted expression.

Yuffie interrupts; "His personality is very unpleasant. He has no further regard to life in general."

Leon agrees with Yuffie.

"Gwash, should we trust him?"

"Well, I guess we have no choice." Says Mickey.

"Leon, Take me to Albel."

On the cliff side, there was a skinny male, old twenties, long red and yellow hair, both sides are braided 3 foot long. He has shodachi katana sheathed on his left leg, has a clawed gauntlet on his left arm. Almost like an auto mail enhancement, it has a special powers stored inside. He's wearing an gray trench coat with light Samuria armor.

His name is Albel Knoxx (Star Ocean: Till End Of Time) His reasons are currently unknown.

"Albel, these people came to see you" Greeted Leon.

"Best of luck." Leon and Yuffie headed back to Merlin's house.

Albel looks at Mickey. "Well if it isn't the king, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hello Albel, I would like if you could help us."

"What good would it do to me?"

"We need the help."

"Humph it's not my fault you're weak. How pitiful, you're a king and you can't even tend to your subjects. Even look at your crew, they're all pathetic."

"Who do you call pathetic?! Don't you dare speak to the King like that?!" Donald screamed at Albel.

"Well Leon was right when he said his personality is unpleasant." Goofy said.

"Unpleasant personality? I see, suit yourself. Besides, if I help you, how will it help me?"

"Well, I'll--"

They all felt an incredible tremor coming from the main plaza. A bright light was shown. Leon, Yuffie, Albel, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey head towards the main plaza.

They see a young man unconscious on the plaza square, his hair is blue?

"Could this be like the one ten years ago?" Yuffie thought to herself.

"Master Aqua?" Mickey thought.

Albel saw the blue haired boy, he looked absolutely shocked, his knuckles were shaking.

"Fayt?"

"Wha-? You know this guy" Donald asked shocked.

Albel didn't respond. He walked up to unconscious boy and gently picked him up.

"So you do know him huh?" Yuffie says.

"But where did he came from? This is exactly like the incident Ten years ago. Says Leon."

"Tsk. Your Majesty, take me with you."

"What made you change your mind now?" Donald snickers.

"Shut up imbecile. You make a great roast." Albel responds.

Donald's face turns red, he was ready to charge at Albel but goofy stopped him.

"What changed your mind? Whatever it is, I'll find out" Mickey uses a teleportation magic to teleport everyone back to the Disney Castle."

----------------------

Some time has passed, Albel has not said a word to anyone. Donald has lost his patience-- right when he's about to snap, Chip and Dale enters the garden.

"Hey everyone, the boy's awake!"

Upon hearing the news, Albel's expression lightened. Everyone entered the infirmary. Albel rushed to the boy asking questions in an exciting tone:

"Fayt! Fayt! Are you alright? What happened to you? I've been looking for you for so long fool, you made everyone worried--"

"Wh-who are you?" A silent tone was heard from the boy.

"What?"

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember I'm Albel-"

"Albel? Nice to meet you I'm Fayt Leingod (Star Ocean Till End Of Time)"

"What's going on?" Albel looked disappointed, yet sad.

Right when he's about to continue speaking:

*Alarm ring*

Chip and Dale rushed toward everyone and screams, "Everyone, there's heartless entering! They're strong so watch out!"

"Tsk."

Albel grabbed his Shodachi and heads to the garden. Everyone followed Albel to see him slaying heartlesses one by one. They were knighted heartless like the ones that invaded Holliw Bastion.

Albel did a crescent slash around the heartlesses killing multiple at once. *Double slash*

He then finishes with *Fang thrust*.He's killing heartlesses one by making even the inhabitants of the Disney Castle silent in awe.

As they were watching, the Heartless begin to attack Mickey and the crew. Donald uses *Donald Thunder*

Goofy uses *Goofy Spin* Killing multiple heartless

Mickey castes *Mote of Light* Shooting an ball of Ragnrok light to the heartlesses.

Fayt just stood watching until one of the heartlesses attacked him. Fayt dodged the attack and stole it's sword. "Huh? How did I know how to do this?"

Fayt became confused on his fighting ability. Donald finishes the heartless with Donald Fire.

Everyone continues to fight the heartlesses, they continue to appear one by one.

"How are they able to slip in here, we have the cornerstone of light!" Donald screams.

"You all are not bad, just don't get in my way." Albel snickered.

The heartlesses ceased their attacks, everyone looked confused. The heartless backed downed, stepping back away.

"I guess they had enough of dying one by one." Albel boasted.

*Alarm rings*

Chip: Everyone, three extremely strong heartlesses have arrived."

Dale: They're all S and one SS

The three heartlesses arrived.

One is a thin knighlike heartless with green garbs, an Bow and Arrow, and and Enquisiter hat with an red feather on the side.

Another is a big, burley knight heartless, and barbarian shield, and an Spartan spear.

The last Heartless has two lancers, only a normal creature can barley hold one with both of their hands. Knighted heartless with an long white cape.

All three of them have facial features but an knight helmet, small white bulb like eyes, and an white cloth covering a part of their head.

There's an dark aura surrounding them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all"

!?

!?

!?

!?

Everyone is shocked

Goofy: They can talk!?

To Be continued

Edited by Cyber Shaman

This story occurs during the events of Coded and Dream Drop Distance.*Note* YouTube videos are used as soundtracks for the fanfic, it's meant to be played as you read on.

In the midst of unconsciousness the boy opens his eyes. The area surrounding him is a bright white, nothing but light can be seen. Everything appears to be blurry in his eyes. He looks around to find a woman standing in front of him, he's unable to see any of her distinctive features. The woman begins to speak;"You are finally awake, this is the realm where all hearts begin and end."Her appearance swiftly shifts from a man with white spiked hair, Black Trench coat, Heartless Enigma in his chest, to a Young boy with short spiky brown hair, with a gray gauntlet in his left arm, wearing a white sweater, back to her initial blurry appearance.She then continues to speak forward;"In your case, your journey ended and so was your heart. But you're special, our master has taken an interest in you. You were brought here by him, you have a special role to fulfill. Now do you remember your name? Say it loud."The boy tries to recall his name, then says; F-a-y-t--L-e-i-n-g-o-d-"Fayt Leingod". The boy says out loud."Good. You've had a very long life, you faced many ordeals and pain in your past time. But alas it'll get worse in this life, you'll face very struggles ahead."Flashes of images were seen in Fayt's head."You have a journey ahead of you, just remember our master is watching you. Don't disappoint him."The woman disappears.Fayt slowly closes his eyes.--------------After the events of Kingdom Hearts II, Sora has returned to Destiny Islands with his friends reunited. Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey returned back to the Disney Castle reuniting with their loved ones. The worlds has come to peace, but the ending was false. It all felt like a calming before a storm, a calamity. The environments felt off, the worlds weather patterns changed. Everything felt off, and Mickey caught wind of it."Hmm something doesn't feel right, can you feel it Donald?" Mickey asks."Yesp, Dasy is happy to see me!" Donald replies."Uhh Donald, I don't think that's what's he's asking." Goofy replies."I feel so uneasy, put I can't figure out what it is."Jimmy cuts in the conversation. "I feel it to, perhaps the answer is in the journal"."Hmm perhaps so, but we need to investigate more than just the journal. And I know we can't do it with all three of us together. We'll need some outside help, but who?" Mickey continues to be stuck on his thoughts."Gwosh why not ask Sora and Riku?" Goofy Suggests."Because Sora just got reunited with his friends, we can't just get in the way of that!" Donald interrupts."Donald's right Goofy, we shouldn't ruin the time they're spending together, they've just finished their journey. We can't just give them another quest after all they've been through, they deserve this. Besides, we can't deploy them......until we know what we're up against. " Mickey agrees with Donald."Gwosh, sorry." Goofy frowned."But the real question is: what are gonna do?" Jimmy inquires.Mickey shrugsDonald's head rises, "Ohh! I know where!"Everyone stares at Donald."Let's go to Hollow Basti- I mean Radiant Garden."--------------------------Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Jimminy arrived at Radiant Garden.They were at the town square, Jimmy and Mickey were worried."Hey guys!" Yufie shouted from afar. She ran towards them to greet them."If it isn't Donald, Goofy, uhh Jimminy?, and....""---?!""YOUR MAJESTY?!"Yuffie was shocked."Hey Leon it's the King!?" Yuffie shouted."Well if it isn't the King, it's been a long time." Leon Greeted Mickey."So where's Sora? He never stops by." Yuffie says."He's reunited with his friends, he's at the Destiny Islands." Goofy responds."Oh." Yuffie looks disappointed."So he finally got reunited with them huh? I'm happy for him." Leon Responds.Yuffie shakes her head in agreement."So what brings you here, your Majesty?""Well there's something going on that's making me unsettled. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel that there's a massive change that shouldn't happen. Have you noticed anything different Leon?" Mickey asks."Change?...........................,..............?!Thinking about it now, there's been something out of place. It's not the world that's changed, but rather the Heartless instead. They've been showing signs of change. As though they've started to think for themselves, as though--they're evolving.....adapting.""Oh!? That's right! The Heartless have also been showing signs of agitation, they're getting harder to kill." Yuffie agrees with Leon.Yuffie continues on; "I mean of course this world change since the help of Sora, Tron, and you guys. But this change is different from the one's you're feeling.""But what could it be?" Donald asks."It could be because of the after effects when Kingdom Hearts blew up.""Wha-- you guys saw that?" Donald asks suprised."Mmhmm""Oh yeah it was plain as day. I didn't think you guys had it in you." Leon responds."But it could also have to do with something else you guys did when you guys fought the leader of Organization XIII. You guys also sealed the door to twilight, so that should have an huge impact with destroying Kingdom Hearts. But these changes would've been happening in an long term without us noticing. Something isn't right, we would be helping you, but our hands are tied. We're trying to prepare for the worst to come, but I don't think it's enough for what's to come. I can feel it, it's nasty." Leon said.Jimminy says; "I can actually distinguish what this change in nature is, it feels like something isn't suppose to exist. Like a-""Paradox." Yuffie interrupts.Everyone fell silent. The atmosphere became more intense."Where's Merlin?" Donald asks."He's not here". Yuffie responds."Leon do you know anyone that help us." Mickey asks."What about Sora""No, we don't need him yet. I feel as though he'll be if big help for us later. Besides, he needs a break.""I see, so you save the trump card for an emergency. I like that strategy. If you need manpower, I got one person that could be of help.His name is Albel Knoxx, also known as the "Heartless Hunter". He's a wondering swordsman, like his nickname, he's Very known for killing heartless. He's probably killed more Heartless than, possibly stronger than Sora. He's the one mainly responsible for Hollow Bastion's restoration, he's cleaning the world from the heartless."Yuffie added on; "Yep, it was filled with heartless. He's also killed all the heartless around the black castle after Organization XIII's invasion."Leon continues; "His skills are top notch, but..."Leon gave a disgusted expression.Yuffie interrupts; "His personality is very unpleasant. He has no further regard to life in general."Leon agrees with Yuffie."Gwash, should we trust him?""Well, I guess we have no choice." Says Mickey."Leon, Take me to Albel."..........................On the cliff side, there was a skinny male, old twenties, long red and yellow hair, both sides are braided 3 foot long. He has shodachi katana sheathed on his left leg, has a clawed gauntlet on his left arm. Almost like an auto mail enhancement, it has a special powers stored inside. He's wearing an gray trench coat with light Samuria armor.His name is Albel Knoxx (Star Ocean: Till End Of Time) His reasons are currently unknown."Albel, these people came to see you" Greeted Leon."Best of luck." Leon and Yuffie headed back to Merlin's house.Albel looks at Mickey. "Well if it isn't the king, it's a pleasure to meet you.""Hello Albel, I would like if you could help us.""What good would it do to me?""We need the help.""Humph it's not my fault you're weak. How pitiful, you're a king and you can't even tend to your subjects. Even look at your crew, they're all pathetic.""Who do you call pathetic?! Don't you dare speak to the King like that?!" Donald screamed at Albel."Well Leon was right when he said his personality is unpleasant." Goofy said."Unpleasant personality? I see, suit yourself. Besides, if I help you, how will it help me?""Well, I'll--"They all felt an incredible tremor coming from the main plaza. A bright light was shown. Leon, Yuffie, Albel, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey head towards the main plaza.They see a young man unconscious on the plaza square, his hair is blue?"Could this be like the one ten years ago?" Yuffie thought to herself."Master Aqua?" Mickey thought.Albel saw the blue haired boy, he looked absolutely shocked, his knuckles were shaking."Fayt?"To Be continued

Gwash, that was a good chapter. My favorite part was Gooby.

Keep up the good work!

It didn't go the way I wanted, I think it's alright. It took me 6 hours to post this much and it's hard because I'm doing this from an mobile device.

I've been wanting to post this for a long time, I've already had the plot and everything figured out, it's just the dialogue that I'm having an hard time with. It was really hard to post this, I have enough to make three-four sequels. But it's the time that's holding me back. This chapter isn't perfect because Im posting from an mobile device, But I hope you guys enjoy it.

Also, I added more and I'm officially done with the chapter.

Chapter 2

The Disney Castle was infiltrated by a band of Armored Knight Heartlesses, King Mickey, Albel and the rest of the team managed to fend them off until three abnormally strong heartless appears. The Heartlesses are knight like each of their own weapon and skill. Two are S ranked and one is SS.

One of the armored heartless spoke: "It's a pleasure to meet you all".

!?

!?

!?

"THEY CAN TALK!?" The whole party was shock. Donald and Goofy's jaw dropped to the ground.

"How is this possible?" Mickey asked.

One of the three heartless responds: "That's because we've always knew how to talk, all beings have a way of speaking just like how they possess a heart. But you've been too ignorant to even try to listen to any of our voices. Instead you ignore us and continue to kill our brothers one by one!" The knighted heartless with the double lances charged right towards Mickey, but then Albel intercepted the attack with his shodachi. "So you must be the strongest one among them all. Well I'm your opponent now." The heartless pushed Albel back with the sheer force of his blade. "It's also a pleasure to finally meet you Heartless Hunter, you've been quite the boogeyman towards my kind." Albel snickered, "I'm to glad to see I've made a reputation around these parts. Especially when I'm about to slain you!" The heartless laughs. Albel charges towards the heartless using the X-Slash Skill. The Heartless completely blocked it with its two abnormal sized lancers. Then counterattacked by piercing it's lancers at Albel. Albel begin to clash blades with the heartless.

Amazed by the display of skills, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey got distracted. "It's our turn now brother, we can't just let Belvick get all the attention." Said the Burley Heartless. Everyone looked at each other in confusion, "Belvick?" They all asked. "That's our brothers name, Belvick. You know, the one that's fighting your odd friend." The Burley heartless responded.

"That's not our friend, and HEARTLESSES HAVE NAMES!?" Donald Responded.

"Of course we all have names, but we sometimes go by what you fellas call us. The way we name each other is a little different than the way YOU guys are named." Said the Green Garb Heartless.

As both Albel and Belvick crossed blades, Albel stopped and stepped back. "Tsk, so you guys get names too huh? How pathetic, you guys don't deserve to have names, especially when I'm about to kill you!" Albel smiled. Belvick became enraged, his hands begin to shake while gripping on the lancers. He charges at Albel for another series of attacks. All Albel can do is defend against Belvicks block strings.

The green garb heartless shoots 6 arrows aiming towards everyone. Before Donald had any time to react, Mickey shot six balls of light against the arrows deflecting it's attack. "I'll be your opponent". Said Mickey.

The Green Garb Heartless snickered. "That'll be fine, I'll be the lucky one to fight the King. Good luck with the rest Crusio." Mickey's Star Seeker is drawn out. "I'll have to draw him away from the garden, somewhere the both of us can take advantage from." Mickey thought. He begin to jump from shrub to shrub into the Windows in the Castle hallway. "So it's gonna be like this huh? I'll take your bait". The green garb heartless followed Mickey into the Castle Hallway. They both face each other on the opposite sides. "My name is the Inquisitor, like the hat I'm wearing. I'm also an archor, an opponent that a close range attack like you have a huge disadvantage with. I think I'm a better match against your Duck Wizard friend." Said Inquisitor. Mickey smirked, "I'm sure this match up is fine, you'll be suprised what you find when you fight against me. Mickey and Inquisitor begin their long range fight. The Inquisitor shoots arrow after arrow while Mickey intercepts them with his balls of light.

Last left is the Burley Heartless. *Laughs* "I always end up with the left overs like always." "Who are you calling leftovers" Asks Donald. "Gee Donald I think he's talking about us." Goofy responds. "Grrrr I'll show him!" Donald stomps on the ground. "You guys are small fries compared to the opponents I fought. You're no match against I, Crusio!" And Sinister aura is emitted from the heartless. "How could the heartless Albel is fighting be stronger than him?" Goofy asks. "He's nothing compared to what you and I and Sora fought." Donald Smirked with confidence. Crusio slammed the back of his spear on the ground causing a tremor shacking both Donald and Goofy. Their Defense decreased drastically.

Donald casts fire on Crusio, Goofy throw his shield at Crusio. Instead of blacking with his barbarian shield, Crusio spins his spear blowing both the fire and the projection of Goofy's shield. "You'll have to do better than that." Crusio boasts. Crusio bashes his spear at Donald, Goofy manage's to block it. "Thanks Goofy." Says Donald. Donald counter attacks with Thungerga, Crusio dodges the thunder by side stepping. Goofy dashes after and uses Goofy Spin. His attack got caught with Crusio's shield, they're clashing in terms of power. Meanwhile Donald jumps toward Crusio using fira, the spell is caught moving in a circle until one of fires catches onto the heartless. Crusio blocks it with the handle of his spear. "A little hot Isn't it mate?" Without trying, he blows both Goofy and Donald back at the same time. Fayt stood watching in suspense. Gripping on the Armored Knight's blade he stole, "These guys need my help, but how? I can't fight". Fayt caught in his inexperience, he then thought to himself; "I have to do it, I can't let them be like this without me doing anything. I have to help them, I have to help them." Sweat is dripping down his cheeks, Fayt felt nervous but not afraid. "It doesn't matter, I'll help them!" Fayt tightly grabbed the handle of his sword, and wields the blade like he knew how to do it before. He charges towards to Crusio as Donald and Goofy Recovers.

"Awww that hurts!" Donald recovers from the damage he took.

"Gwrosh I feel like he's just playing with us. Said Goofy.

"Ah! Fayt what're you doing!" Shouted Donald.

*Gasp* "Oh no Fayt!" Goofy's mouth is caught by his hands.

"So you're finally gonna attack now are you boy? Haha let's see how it goes." Crusio readies for Fayt's attack, as Fayt is about to attack, at the same time Donald Shoot Comet one of his ultimate attacks and Goofy throws his shield. Instead of attacking as Crusio had anticipated, Fayt ducked and slide under Crusio's shield penetrating his defense. Fayt caught him by surprise, and does an uppercut. The uppercut launched Crusio in the air, and Fayt finishes his attack by doing a right hook. The attack launched Crusio a good amount of distance away staggering him.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and witnessed the sheer display of power Fayt showed in front of them. The comet and shield attacks adds extra damage to Fayt's surprise attack.

"What power." Though Belvick.

"Impossible, Crusio had the best defense. No can't be this strong, no one!" Exclaimed Inquisitor.

"So he's a lot stronger than he appears huh? He'll make a good asset to us." Thought Mickey.

"Wow".

"Whoa". Donald and Goofy was amazed by Fayt's' powers.

"So he's coming back huh? It's nice to finally see you Fayt." Albel Smirked as though he saw this coming.

"What is this? How could I be this strong?" Fayt's mind is full of confusions.

"Ouch ouch you were a lot stronger than I anticipated. I admit, you got me by suprise, but that'll mean that I have to raise my defense."

Crusio recovers and begins to power up. An immense aura of raw power streams from his armored body. The whole world trembles, an crater is formed below Crusio. The aura is blowing across the field of flowers. "Such power" "Wow" "This is much..." Thought all three of them. Crusio is seen as more intense, he's at full power. In Fayt's eyes, Crusio is seen as a giant. Crusio charged straight toward Fayt for a comeback, Fayt stood Still Paralyzed. "Move Fayt! Move Fayt!" Donald Shouted at Fayt. "Grrr.." Donald casts Thunderaga. Crusio instantly blocks the spell with his shield. Though the spell did make him move. Goofy charged his body, using his full weight to tackle Crusio forward. Goofy then spun around and begin clashing his shield towards Crusio's. He dropped the shield on the field and begin punching him. From right hook to left, Cusio became impressed. "You're a lot stronger than you displayed, you must've been through countless battles."

"A-hill I almost died." Goofy responded. Goofy rolled back and performed his ultimate skill, Goofy Launch in point blank. Crusio catches the launched Goofy, the both of them are even in terms of power. Crusio is being pushed back. "Go Goofy!" "Goofy!"

Donald casts Firaga on Goofy adding more owner to his attack. "Oh no I have to help him". Fayt thought. He dropped the sword and ran towards the power struggled goofy. Crusio is still having an hard time guarding Goofy's attack, being pushed more. Fayt grabbed Goofy's Leg and pushed him through Crusio adding addition power. It penetrated Crusio's defense and broke his shield. Goofy flew around Crusio making him fly more to the ground. He's completely staggered, and severely damaged. "Yeah!" "Good job Goofy!" "I did it!"

All three of them charges right at him without a moment of hesitation. Followed by Donald's ultimate spell, Meteor. Fayt slashes right at Crusio, Goofy uses his Ultimate Skill Goofy Smash. During the middle of the attack, Crusio powers up more pushing Fayt and Goofy back. Crusio had an moment to recover, Donald's Meteor launches towards him. He slammed the Spear and uses his ultimate skill, Gungur. The spear penetrates through everything. All the Meteor fireworks were cut open. Donald smirks, "Got you!"

Inside the Meteor were smaller yet lethal micro fireworks.

"New learned skill;" Asteroid.

"Beneath each meteor firework is a micro 1000 comet per meteor. Jackpot."

The whole barrage of his ultimate attack hits Crusio.

Mickey Continues to casts balls of light through Inquisitor's arrows. "Impossible, Crusio can't win!" "Tsk, why is the king so damn fast, I'm starting not to catch up." Mickey casts Firagan burst, all the fire is projected towards inquisitor. Mickey dashed and Aerial slashed right through Inquisitor. With his speed, Mickey slashes Inquisitor 10 times, and casts Graviva. The spell completely broke all of Inquisitor's arrows. "Damn how could you! You think without arrows I would lose?" Inquisitor created his own arrows with his heartless powers. "Meet my trumph card; Archilles".

To be continued

Edited by Cyber Shaman

Chapter 3

The Heartless has maganged to infiltrate the impenetrable Disney Castle. Albel, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and the new found Fayt have begun fending off the Heartless threat. Until Three much more powerful Heartless have appeared. These Three have each proved to be formidable in their own way and have shown that even heartlesses can posess their own self conscious. The three, Belvick, Crusio, and Inquisitor have shown to be beyond an average heartless, and have divided each other fighting small parts of the group. Albel and Belvick have begun fighting, only defending against one another's attack. Donald and Goofy is currently fighting Crusio, only to be overwhelmed by his vast strength as well as defense. Fayt then joined the fight only to be proved very powerful against Crusio. Donald and Goofy recovered and joined forth with Fayt on the battle against the Heartless. Mickey had an advantage against the Inequisitor until the Enquisitor has unleashed his Trumph card; Archilles.

The Enquisitor's bow was cut in half by Mickey's star seeker, thus being pushed to an disadvantage. Mickey casts ball of light towards Enquisitor, but the Enquisitor threw an extra arrow at the ball of light this recishaying both attacks. An smoke started flurrying in the hall, the arrow was rigged with an smoke bomb. Mickey jumps back to see an blue arrow made of light shot towards him.

"You truly thought you win had I lost my bow? How foolish of you for a king. This is my trump card; Archilles. Made from my own energy, I can create both a bow and arrow." Boasts the Enquisitor.

The smoke continues to rise, Mickey becomes blinded by it. Arrows are being shot from different sides and angles at once. Mickey deflects them one by one being unable to pin point Enquisitor's location.

"This smoke is become an problem, I'll have to do something about it-"

Mickey stepped on the title in the hall to have the cement explode below. Mickey quickly casts Reflecta but was unable to block the damage from the explosion, yet it blocked the incoming arrows.

"So you finally caught wind of my traps, I must warn you to watch your step. This place could be entirely rigged." States the Inquisitor.

Mickey only suffered a few minor burns, but continues on his offense. As more arrows continues to launch forward, in an instant light shrouds from Mickeys body blocking the incoming arrows and pushing away the smoke.

"Kings Light." Mickey shouts.

"So you became temporaryly invincible huh? Well take this;

Deus X; Quincy!"

Inquisitor shot a serious of arrows at once, but rather than aim at Mickey, he shot towards the traps he has set all over the hall.

"Let's see that invincibility withstand all that!" Shouts The Inquisitor.

An massive explosion errupts in the hall. Mickeys skill is set to high.

As the smoke eases, a blue dome covered the Inquisitor. It opens thus ceasing, The Inquisitor begins to laugh maliciously.

Until he saw a shadow from the smoke emerging. It was Mickey with substanable damage lunging towards the shocked Inquisitor.

"Impossible! How could he-"

Inquisitor stepped back to distance himself from the attack, but Mickey stepped his right foot back rather than jumping forward to him.

"So it's a fake, what is he up to?" Thought The Inquisitor. Mickey swung his keyblade from his back as an heavy attack. "What's he doing? The fool is gonna miss me- wait a minute, when was his Keyblade this long? Was it really longer than his actual height? No wait that's-"

Inquisitor figured out that Mickey is taking advantage of the height of his Star Seeker. It reached the inquisitor's side, but he managed the block it with his bow. After the attack, The Inquisitor severed the bow in half, creating two blue energy daggers for the both of his hands.

"Trigger on: Scorpion." Said the inquisitor.

He pushed the keyblade back and crouched to the ground readying for an attack. "You know, before an Archer, I was an attacker. Out of all three of us, I'm the most talented above them all." Inquisitor lunges an X attack underneath Mickey. Mickey jumps and stabbed his keyblade to the ground in the center of the X and stands on the handle. He then picks it right back up to continue peering Inquisitor's countless attacks.

The Inquisitor continues; "I taught them how to properly use their weapons, and informed them on what their roles are as a team. I passed on everything I knew, and they surpassed me in every way. I had nothing more to teach them." The inquisitor continues his deadly assault while explaining. "They're my brothers, and as long as they're still alive, they will need me." His attacks intensify.

"Dead Splicer."

An energy begins to fill the two blades thus enhancing its cutting capabilities. A blade begins to form more on the energy daggers, an neon blue light streams from the weapon.

"Dead Splicer: Azuma"

The inquisitor swings his blade down, Mickey jumps then spins around to give an surprising kick. Mickey Spins around again and casts Stars of Cid. Projectiles of light shoot towards the inquisitor. He ceased his energy plasma splicers and formed an bow on both hands with his daggers. He used his thumb as the source of creating the arrows.

"Take this: Quincy arisen!"

The Inqisitor shot a total of 1104 arrows from both bows in order the intercept the light projectiles from Mickey's spell. "The suprised won't end, he's real strong." Mickey thought. Both of the projectiles shot towards each other creating an massive explosion in the hall. Mickey casts Reflecta.

The Inquisitor uses the ball of light again as a shield.

"This is Raygust, the shield I used to teach Crusio's defense."

Inquisitor begins to pant.

Scraps and cuts appear all over Mickey, but not once did he loose his breath.

"You know, you're full of suprised your majesty. It vexes me how much you won't faulter!?"

The inquisitor beings to shoot 1104 arrows from both his bows, but instead all the arrows formed into two giant snakes.

"Archilles: Twin Serpents!"

Mickey casts; Kings seal to completely block the skill.

"Phew, I'm glad I blocked the attack. I would've been goner had I not". Mickey thought.

The Inquisitor grew impatient, and continues to shoot his never ending series of attacks. Mickey jumps around and double casts his ball of light after each arrow. After the arrows end, Mickey closes in and begins his assault. The Inquisitor changes his arrows into the twin daggers accepting Mickeys challenge. They both slash at each other over and over.

Slash after slash

Block after block

Nothing but pure offense.

Both of their experience heighten to the max.

They continues until the both blades caught onto each other having the both of them push their blade back and forth. Inquisitor activates Dead Splicer to further the power.

Mickey kicks the Inquisitor and the Inquisitor shoots an arrows from one of his blades. Mickey dashes and cuts away the arrows continuing his assault.

------------------

"So the Inquisitor is going all out huh?" Crusio watches the Light show from Inquisitor and Mickey's fierce battle. He then summons another spear for his left hand. He now dual wields spears. "I guess it's all or nothing now."

Crusio begins to power up further, the whole world is encumbered with an massive tremor. A violent winds blows around, the sky changes its color to red. Crusio grew bigger in size, power flows all over. His voice intensify, "Percules."

"His power is charged at 150%."

With both of his spears in his hands, he charges towards Fayt. Fayt was ready for the onslaught, but he subconsciously froze. "Tsk, not this again!" Fayt struggles to move.

Goofy pushes Fayt out of the way, and charges towards Crusio's attack. "Troy's mercy".

The massive attack blew Donald and Fayt far back, but Goofy tried to block the attack but it slightly pushes him back. Goofy recovered his stance, he dropped his shield and begin punching Crusio. A bright light has enshroud Goofy's body, his convection can be seen. The punches are seen slightly powerful, his resolve continues to rise. The punches becomes faster and faster, becoming more powerful. Until the final punch pushes Crusio back.

His heart is put to the test with him. "Sora, Donald, Mickey, Jimminy, Riku, Leon, and..." He thought about a girl wearing a torn white dress. "Nam...Nami....Namine."

"Namine."

?!

?!

?!

Goofy looks back into the deepest part of his memory, into the other side of his heart.

Goofy raises his shield and begin a Chilvary cry.

A Massive power flows around Goofy, a great white aura courses through his body.

"Ultimate skill: Save The King."

Three stars form around Goofy's feet. His defense is raised by 80% as well as his endurance and other attributes. Though the skill is new, it is incomplete. Yet it has room for great improvement.

Donald and Fayt became amazed by Goofy's passionate heart.

Donald begins to cry; "Ohhh Goofy! How could we forget?"

"I saw it too." Says Fayt amazed. "Such beautiful memories, what a great heart he possess!"

"Yeah" Agreed Donald. "That right, because what he's doing is the victory cry for the--"

"The- The- Three Musketeers!" Cries Donald.

Deep down, Crusio is smiling inside. Goofy charges towards him, he begins to think about Sora. All the countless battles he's been through, his near death experience, everything he's been through accumulated into this one moment.

"Ultimate Skill; Trinity Limit!"

Goofy jumps and did a series of rushes.

"Break, Break, Break, Break."

Goofy did a series of rushing attacks like Sora's solo version.

He performed the finishing break and begin another skill.

"Second circle: Destruction "

Goofy spins around Crusio forming an massive tornado, drive orbs are spinning around the tornado giving it an extra effect.

"Third Circle: Calamity"

Goofy raises his shield creating a magic shield of almighty light, but unlike Sora's his version only damages and negates any buff. The light relaxes the enemy for a short term and heavily damaged them.

"Final Circle: Finisher!"

Donald recovers and pulls Fayt towards Goofy. All three of them raise their weapons, but instead of an giant ball of magnetic light, A Mickey Mouse Gimmick formed on the ground. A giant purple power whirls from the Gimmick sign.

"What is this?" Asked Goofy.

"This might have to do with Fayt." Donald responds.

The purple twister formed into an giant bubble. The giant bubble formed into three bubble forming another Mickey Gimmick.

Everyone appear confused from this.

The bubble expands, and pops. Under it's radius, the darkness Ray fell upon Crusio.

"What the hell?"

To be continued.

Edited by Cyber Shaman

Chapter 4

The battle against the three Heartless Intensify. Everyone's experience is truly put to the test, especially Goofy's. At the heat of the battle, Goofy begins to recall the vast memories of his heart. All the adventures he's been in, his friends, and even the Three Musketeers. He even comes to remember his previous journey into Castle Oblivion to save the damsel of distress Namine. Goofy opens his eyes and raises his shield to let out a roaring cry.

"Save The King." An new skill is activated, a bright light courses through his body. His defense has risen by 80%, his strength enhanced by 60%, and his endurance increased by 40% even though the skill may be incomplete. Goofy them charges towards Crusio. The results from all his experience in countless battles; He unleashes another newly discovered skill.

"Trinity Limit; Defender's version."

The aura streaming from Goofy's body strengthens.

"First Circle: Guards Break."

Goofy performs a series of midair rush combos until he performs the finishing leap.

"Second Circle: Guard's Dive."

Goofy performs a powerful spin to form a mini tornado. The properties of that tornado are composed of Drive Orbs, so when hit by it, the target delta damage internally. The winds of the tornado begins to attract more Drive Orbs forming into a Golden Tornado. An electrical static can be seen, it's a lot more omnipotent Goofy had imagined.

*While still spinning*

"Take this; King's Wrath!"

Goofy dives the golden tornado towards Crusio. He attempted to block the skill with both of his spears, but was quickly overwhelmed. It's a direct hit.

Impressed by display of skills, Donald and Fayt cheers for Goofy.

"Way to go Goofy!" Shouts Fayt.

"Go Goofy Go!" Cheers Donald.

"I'm not done yet!" The aura coursing from Goofy's body becomes more powerful.

"Third Circle: Calamity."

Goofy raises his shield to emit a bright light. The light has a calming factor in which it soothes the target into a deep sleep. But in Crusio's case, it only dealts medium damage and cancels all status buffs.

"Final Circle: Finisher!"

Goofy raises his shield, Donald and the completely confused Fayt rushes to join Goofy in order to complete the circle. A giant Mouse Gimmick is casted on the ground, an unknown dark purple substance flows from the Gimmick. The purple substance forms into three bubbles forming into another Mouse Gimmick.

"What's going on here?" Asks Goofy.

"It's probably Fayt, his unknown powers are probably causing an unstable effect." Donald responds.

"What the hell?" Fayt looks at the bubble horrified.

"I created this?" Fayt thought.

The bubble pops and inside the bubble is a dark circle with an immensely bright light inside.

"Aaaah"

Goofy thinks.

*Ahem*

"Final Circle: False Darkness."

The dark circle reigns over Crusio, clashing down on him from above. It's a direct hit, the skill dealted mega damage PLUS the damage taken from the first two circles.

"Whoa, I'm suddenly getting flashbacks of fighting Ansem Donald." Goofy says, his voice returns back to normal.

"Ah, same here! You mean when the Door To Darkness opened and an welcoming light comes from it. But it's the exact opposite from that skill you just did." Donald responds.

"Oh, Gwash that's true!" Goofy laughs.

"Suddenly he changed from carefree to intense back to his normal personality." Fayt thought.

"How frightening, who are these people?" Fayt continues to think.

-----------

"Crusio, no matter what we will never be defeated." The inquisitor stares into the bright light.

"Goofy, that skill, The Three Musketeers, you still remember! It's echoed across your heart. Mickey says amazed.

"Your journey with Sora really changed you huh. The three Musketeers, is where we met- how we became friends."

Mickey recalls his memories of the Three Musketeers, then suddenly images of the previous king flashes into his head.

"Mickey, I'm proud to say that you've surpassed me in every way. Now In my death bed, I pronounce you as the new King Of Light. But first you must become an new keyblade wielder. You must seek Yen Cid for guidance." *Cough cough* His voice begins to weaken. "You have a rough road ahead, rougher than anyone else. I believe in you; Your Majesty." *Cough Cough*

Another image flashes in his head. It's himself with the musketeer garb with cuts and bruises all over his face and arms. He held the sword high and let out an Weary cry. "For the Three Musketeers!" Tears pour down his eyes.

Mickey was lost in his memories. He shake his head around an recovered his train of thought. "I have to focus on this; for my friends!"

He thought about Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Yen Cid, Pete(?), An unknown Man, An Unknown Woman, and another Unknown man. But most of all; He thought about Minnie.

Mickey's resolve strengthens, he charges towards Inquisitor while being distracted from the light show. To his surprise, The Inquisitor shoots an series of arrows at Mickey, but Mickey deflects all the arrows with his keyblade. Mickey jumps and gives an aerial leap at Inquisitor.

*Pant pant* "Even now you still don't take me serious your majesty! How disgraceful you are!"

Mickey turns around and performs a six hit combo at Inquisitor.

"That's really all you've got your Majesty!" Says the Inquisitor.

"Even now you still don't understand our reason."

The Inquisitor combines both bows and shoots a series of arrows at random places in the hall. In each arrow are black spheres, these spheres expands until they all combine into one black dome. Mickey is completely blinded within its radius. "What is this? I can't see."

An arrow was shot, Mickey was able to dodge it until more arrows were shot. They all came from different areas, Mickey was unable to block them all.

"Mickey substains an significant amount of damage.

----------

The light has finally eased.

Crusio is still standing, he has an abnormal shield on his left arm. A dent of the shield can be seen.

"Boy had I not have this shield, that last attack of yours would've actually killed me." Crusio continues on; "This is the funniest I've had for ages! As a token of gratitude for proving your conviction, I shall show you my true power."

The World shakes again, Crusio begins to power up. An enormous aura can be be seen coming from Crusio's body.

"I'm now at 340%!"

His entire body became Hercule, he armor was able to adjust to the size. Crusio discards his shield and resummons the two spears. His voice deepens, "Come at me fellas".

The three are absolutely horrified by Crusio's raw power. "This is impossible thought Fayt."

"There's no way we can win." Thought Donald.

"We have to try guys." Encourages Goofy.

"He's right we have to!" Fayt agrees.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Signs Donald.

The three charges right at Crusio.

Crusio lets out an happy laugh as though he wanted this to happen.

Donald casts thunder.

Goofy is already worn out from his series of attacks, he throws his shield at Crusio.

Fayt slashes and uppercuts.

Crusio stands still and receives the attacks as though they don't damage him at all.

He swings his spear once to blow the three back in a far distance. Fayt and Goofy recovers to attack once more.

"Something feels off." Thought Fayt.

He continues on; "Something doesn't feel quite right since the beginning, as though they're fundamentally holding back. I'm not the only one thinking this-."

Mickey is trapped in his thoughts; "The way he fights, it's hesitant. As though he's not fighting his best, even till now."

"Tsk, his attacks are off. If he wanted too, he could've killed me at any moment. But why is he holding so much back? It's as though he doesn't desire to defeat me at all." Thought Albel.

"As though-"

Albel, Fayt, and Mickey thought at the sametime.

"As though they're not here to fight us at all!"

To be continued

Edited by Cyber Shaman

Well done!The part where Goofy awakens his memories and starts attacking gave me chills. xDI also wonder about Fayt's character.

Fayt and Albel are from Star Ocean; Till end of time. I'm following the story's plot after the events of the game. But the real question is; when did this start? You'll see later on. Edited by Cyber Shaman

Chapter 5

The battle against the heartless is reaching its peak. Fayt, Donald, and Goofy delt a great blow towards Crusio, but he manages to substains all damage. Crusio charges to full power, the three of them begin their relentless assaults. Yet all their attacks have no damage on the Hercule Crusio.

Mickey fights the aggravated Inquisitor. "Even now you still cannot see our reason." Says The Inquisitor."

"Reason?" Thought Mickey. The Inquisitor combines both bows into one, he begins shooting arrows at random places in the hall. Within each arrow are blacks spheres at the tip. The spheres expands until it reaches one another, the hall in the castle is covered by a black dome.

"Apes Concert: PusedoSubspace Emissary." "Within it's radius everyone is completely blinded inside." Boasts the Inquisitor. He begins an relentless assault of arrows coming from all areas of the the dome. Mickey is completely blind, unable to block all the arrows. Mickey is at a huge disadvantage.

------------------

A few moments before.

Albel and Belvick began their battle. Albel performs a series of slashes with his shodachi, Belvick was unable to predict all of Albel's movement, but he was able to block them all if it wasn't for his giant lancers. Albel's specific fighting style is that of an wild animal, it's unpredictable. He's know for his high speed movements and random slashes, once someone is caught get into his combo, it's inescapable. It's all mostly because of his lack of sense in life, he's capable of changing his moves in combos anytime.

"You must be real experienced to make movements like those, you must've slained a lot of heartless." Says Belvick.

Albel responds, "I have, but I also killed humans too (well actually Elicorians). And from the looks of your very frightening aura, you must've killed a lot of humans as well. So that doesn't make you very innocent, don't convict me when you're doing the exact same thing."

Belvick chuckles. "You're right, but you see, you humans attacked me first. Your race assumes that because I'm a heartless I pose a threat to the natural order. All those times I fight humans, it's simply to protect myself. But YOU on the other hand seek to kill innocent people one by one. YOU are the one that are responsible for causing mass genocide and leaving nothing but bodies in your wake. You've even killed a large number of my heartless brothers and sisters. Belvick charges towards Albel, he pierces his lancer right through him. Albel dodged the attack by was cut by the slash. Albel performs an counter and jumps slash. Belvick block the slash, but was caught off guard when Albel swung his clawed gauntlet right towards Belvick's helmet. A scratch can be seen under his left eye. Belvick swings both his lancers back, the force cause the lancers to burn. "Hells blaze". Belvick swings both lancers at Albel, the fire from the lancers burns the ground causing the area to be engulfed in smoke.

"Tsk suck power, he really is the strongest one." Says Albel. He's unable to see the area around him. Suddenly a blade appears piercing from the smoke. Albel was too late to see it, he got a cut on his right cheek. He spins around and stabbed his shodachi into what appears to an Armored knight. He then realize that there's seven remaining heartless from the intial assault. "Damn how could I forget, these heartless didn't go away. They were awaiting for more orders from these three. He's probably using them as a diversion." Thought Albel.

Another amored Heartless emerged from the smoke. It dashed, and did a spinning aerial leap slashing its blade down on Albel. Albel guards against the Heartless's attack, meanwhile two more heartless emerge from the smoke coming from both opposite sides. Two more Heartless emerge from above with Belvick in the middle lunging towards Albel in midair. Six heartlesses (Including Belick) are about to strike Albel at once. In a split second, Albel performs his skill; "Shockwave swirl", an slashing arte that forms an circle from his slash, but the circle is shape that of a shockwave. The heartless he was guarding from was slained, Albel clawed the heartless on his left, while he stabs his blade into the heartless on his right. He then steps back, jumps to the other three heartless that are lunging at him. He clawed the first heartless in midair, sliced the second, and grabbed Belvick in the middle launching him backwards with his feet. He killed Five heartless and intercepted Belvick all in an spilt second.

Albel recovered his stance. The smoke eases, Albel felt a tremor below him. A blade come from the ground he's standing on, Albel jumped to an further distance. The heartless emerged from below, but it's arm is severed off. Albel must've cut it off while he jumped without anyone noticing, but in the process he substained some damage. Albel is about to charge the heartless when suddenly, the heartless begins to scream. An eerie darkness is shrouding the heartless, it's screaming in terror.

"Oh no not again!" Screams Crusio.

"Of all times this is happening now." Says Belvick caught off guard.

A change can be seen from the heartless, as though it's about to evolve in an unstable rate. Albel gave a cold stare in his eyes. He charges towards the unstable heartless and drew his swords out.

"Zaidasu Botasu." " This is the highest form of respect to my opponents." Albel drew his shodachi back. The heartless was sliced into 12 pieces.

"Thank you." Says Belvick.

Albel responds, "Man they were giving me such a hard time, those coordinating attacks could've really killed me."

"You've killed so many of my heartless brothers, and yet now you decide to show mercy to one of them? How vexing, what you made you to comes to this? Was it because you finally realize your wrongdoing?" Belvick wonders.

"No." Albel gave a cold stare. "I did it because it's no longer sane."

An sinister red aura flowed around Belvick's blade. "So now you suddenly showing mercy to a living creature after years of genocide?" Belvick shots a blast of his red aura, "Red canon."

Albel dodges but substains some damage. Belvick begins a series of pierced slices "Red Scatterblade." Belvick performs nothing but shashes in a very fast pace plus the red aura furthering the cuting capabilities. Albel intercepts the never ending slashes by cuting left and right moving in a fast motion. Albel did an midair crescent slash and did a lower cut on Belvick. Belvick finally substained damage, he swung both of his lancers. Albel blocked both of them with his shodachi and his sheath performing and upper kick. He grabbed the katana back and heavily swung his sword on the right side. Belvick substained heavy damage. Belvick counter attack Albel, and Albel sidstep back.

"Something isn't right here, why did he let me attack me? If he wanted to, he could've killed me anytime. It's as though he's testing me, as though-"

Mickey, Albel, and Fayt concluded at the sametime; "They're not here to fight us at all!"

Albel draw his sword back, Belvick discontinued his movements. They're both having an stare off.

"Guys, stop! That's enough!" Fayt swung his arms blocking Donald and Goofy from attacking.

They both gave an confused look. "Oho know you realize." Crusio reverse his power up.

"So that's what's going on." Says Mickey. He whithdrew his keyblade and opened both of his arms. Inquisitor saw this and disables the dome. "You finally realize." He says.

Mickey jumps out the window of the hall to the garden, inquisitor follows him.

Donald and Goofy were catching their breath.

Albel and Belvick were having an stand off.

Mickey starred at Inquisitor as he's catching his breath. "Whoa you were a lot stronger than I had imagined your majesty. That's what I expected for a Keyblade Master and King of Light. Even now I can tell you've never taken your battles serious because you've had so much battles that your powers are beyond our comprehension. Or is it perhaps that you have no choice but to hold back because somethings is limiting your powers. Yes I'm getting there, that's it! You're powers are severely limited I'd say by 80% because either your focusing your powers on something, or you're being sealed by an unknown power. What a horrible thought that you drove me in the corner with only 20% of your power. You really did win your Majesty.

Mickey was suprised, but didn't deny anything.

"Hey don't talk about the King like that!" Says Donald.

"Yeah the king has always been able to have all his powers. But then again..."

Goofy begins to recall Mickey's fight against Xemnas.

"When The King fought the previous leader of Organization Xiii, Xemnas it did look like he wasn't taking it serious." Says Goofy.

Donald begins to think about and wholeheartedly agrees with Goofy.

Albel begins to speak to Belvick;

"I just realized something about you. You don't just kill Humans do you? You also kill heartless."

!?

!?

!?

!?

Everyone's shocked. Belvick, Crusio, and Inquisitor gave a cold look.

"So you know now." Says Crusio.

"Sometimes the truth hurts, so much we don't even have want to know it." Says the Inquisitor.

"How could you tell?" Belvick asks.

"Well.." Albel responds.

"The aura you have, the movements, the precise skill, and..the way you speak about the heartless race. You're ashamed of it aren't you?"

Belvick removes the cloth that's covering the left eye of his face. Crusio removes the cloak on his back, and The Inquisitor removes his hat. In each of the covered places, were an Heartless symbol different from the average heartless icon.

It was purple with blue and black.

Everyone was shocked.

"That looks the one we saw at the gate of Hollow Bastion." Says Donald.

"Ohh I remember!" Says Goofy. "It was the heartless symbol that we had put back as a puzzle after we fought Riku."

"This symbol is used to remind us of all the struggles we've been through, all the heartless we killed, all the people we killed."

Belvick continues on; "We are an ancient breed of Heartless, we weren't born from the darkness of people's hearts. Not all heartless are born form darkness, we can also be born from procreation or recreation. Some are born from nowhere. There are heartless worlds just like how there's human worlds, but we all end up to be born in the deeps pits of the realm of Darkness. Ever since I was born, I had no choice but to kill other heartless before they eat me. The only way to survive is to kill and be eaten. It was all to survive for 600 years. Over time heartless would evolve from eating a lot of hearts, battle experience, or the proper training. But now suddenly somethings changed. The natures changed, our heartless brothers are changing in a way that's becoming dangerous. Something in going on, and we need your help. We've killed so much in our past time, we're tired of killing. And we're tired seeing innocent heartless being killed. I want to change things, we founded our new world. We want to start a reform where both heartless and humans can live together in harmony. To write off all the wrongdoings!"

Belvick removed another part of his clothing, it was another Heartless emblem. One that's half heartless, half heart symbol with a horizontal line in the middle. Crusio and Inquisitor has it as well.

"We will change things for good, but there's a problem in our way. It's not just the change of nature that's preventing us but that of another force.."

Belvick continues on;

"The reason why we cannot attain our goal is because there's something that is controlling our heartless brethren. The heartlesses you all have been slaying has been controlled by someone. It's not just one person, it's about seven different individuals. Because of them, it scars the minds of the innocent on their impression of us. So I ask of you, as a formal request to find theses individuals and put an end to this!"

To be Continued

Edited by Cyber Shaman

Chapter 6

Posted Image

(Fayt's character design in Star Ocean: Till End Of Time)

Posted Image

(Albel's character design in Star Ocean: Till End Of Time)

"We beg of you, your majesty, please find the one that's controlling my brethren and put an end to this Heartless Human war!" Belvick Pleads.

"Because of this, we cannot coexist. It upsets the balance if our hearts are continued to be controlled. I understand that it's the inevitable for you to cross blades with different heartless alike, we cannot help them all, but keep mind of this; The heartless are not mindless creatures born from the darkness. We are all the same just like you. I have created my own world, filled with heartless. Located in another part of the universe, we will await for your arrival sometime during your journey. "

Belvick continues on; "There's also another problem that's arise. I've recently discovered that the heartless have been experimented on by these individuals known as the; "Canidates.".

"The Canidates?" Asks Mickey.

"Ohh I think he's talking about Organization Xiii." Goofy responds.

"Organizations Xiii?" Crusio asks.

"Organization Xiii is a group of nobodies that were assembled by the nobody of Ansem's apprentice, Xehanort. Their goal was to complete Kingdom Hearts by sending the Heartless to Sora and take advantage of his keyblade and send the hearts the heartless are carrying into Kingdom Hearts." Jimmy answers.

"So that's what was going on." Albel says.

Belvick's grip on his blade harden. Crusio and Inquisitor is shocked.

"What Blasphemy!"

Belvick continues on;

"So they were the ones responsible for all this! A few years ago Inquisitor was captured by these individuals and was experimented on by one of their various labs scattered across the worlds in the universe."

Inquisitor dropped his hat to his chest, and gave a sad tone. "Ah it's true. To this day, I am horrified by what I've witnessed. I've managed to escape from their clutches, but even now their voices still looms in my heart."

Goofy gave a frown.

Donald shook his head and says, "The organization is long gone, Sora defeated them including their leader, Xemnas."

Goofy agrees with Donald; "That's right, Sora defeated him. He's strong."

"Strong to the point were he controlled Kingdom Hearts on his own." Says Mickey.

Fayt enters the conversation.

"But wait, he said something about experimental labs being scattered. What's that suppose to mean?"

?

?

?

Everyone begin to question that statement.

"That's right, what are experimental labs doing in the worlds?" Goofy asks.

Mickey sighs.

"I wanted to tell you guys when the times right, but I guess I'll have to say it now."

Mickey continues;

"The founding eight members of Organization Xiii were Ansem The Wise's former apprentices."

!?

!?

!?

!?

"WHAT!?"

Everyone is shocked.

"So it gets deeper." Says Albel.

"Ansem The Wise: The Seeker of Light." Says Crusio.

"He's the one that's been capturing heartless and experimenting on them." Says Belvick.

"So the one's we've been fighting were apprentices of Ansem!?" Donald says.

"Wow I never would've thought our enemies were Ansem's apprentices." Says Goofy.

"That explains the labs, but what were they experimenting on? What was their goal? How or why did they betray their former master." Fayt asks.

Mickey frowns, "I'm afraid to say that they didn't betray him. They were murdered in an tragic accident. "

!?

!?

!?

"WHAT!?"

Everyone became shocked.

"The surprises won't end." Says Albel.

"H-how could this happen?" Says Fayt.

Donald and Goofy gave a sad expression.

Mickey continues on;

"They were once loyal apprentices, they even had a child among them. Until one day, ten years ago, Xehanort Ansem's most gifted apprentice, lost all sanity and killed everyone one by one. They had no idea what was going on, they refused to die, so they all gave into the darkness turning into Heartless, which resulted in their corresponding nobodies. For 10 years they remained as a nobody, how tragic." Says Mickey.

"But wait, why didn't they return back to Ansem and have things go back to normal?" Asks Donald.

"Because they were probably ashamed of being a nobody, they felt that they couldn't returned until they restore their hearts." Mickey responds.

"How Horrible". Says Fayt.

"Indeed an tragedy." Says Crusio.

"So everything they were doing till now were to restore their hearts. These experiments, killings, and even using-"

Mickey interrupts Fayt.

"Kingdom Hearts."

Everyone fell silent. Albel begins to speak.

"If I were them, I wouldn't have any sense of morality. I would everything in my power to restore myself, even ruining the lives of others."

Donald respond to Albel. "Albel how could you-"

"He's right." Fayt Interrupts.

"To think a brand of nobodies is responsible for all this." Says Inquisitor.

"They've been nobodies for ten years, so they have to have been doing something for that long." Says Goofy.

"Like creating labs across the globe." Says Fayt.

Mickey's hands begins to tighten. "All this because of Xehano-Terranort!"

"Fayt how do you know all this?" Donald asks.

"Well it's because I'm a smart person-"

Fayt's head begins to feel light. He recalls the woman in the light, and hears a man's voice in his head."

"Experiment 0176 Fayt Leingod" The voice becomes hazy. "You are ass- elimination- ahhiliation- powers of Destruction- final plan- project- Organization Xiii- Xemnas- Roxas- ashvdhjfhhdhjv- Riku-Sora- DTD- Master- Luther- Engineers from Greeton- You're just data- Vendini- Enforcers."

The voices stopped.

Everyone stares at Fayt.

"Are you alright there?" Donald asks.

Fayt gave a deep breath and shook his head.

Belvick begins to speak up; "Upon his escape, Inquisitor placed a tracker on the individuals, it is unremovable upon death."

Inquisitor adds on; "I placed a tracker on them, but according to you guys their dead. That's not what my tracker says."

"What? I was there when Sora did them in." Says Donald.

Goofy agrees.

Inquisitor responds; "According to my tracker, they're still alive; but different. I can't say what this means. To add on; I can't pinpoint their location. My tracker knows where they're at, yet doesn't at the sametime. Their here but not here. As though-"

Fayt interrupts; "They're not in this dimension."

?

?

?

Everyone becomes confused.

"Aren't they gone? I was there." Says Donald confused.

"Gwosh something isn't right." Says goofy.

"Something here isn't right." Says Belvick.

He continues on; "Something is going on, but I'll leave that in your hands your majesty. I'm afraid that it's our time to departure. You have given all of us a great battle, you proved that your strength is that cannot be reckoned with. I will entrust not just mine, but Inquisitor and Crusio's dream. Upon your jouney, you will come across our world. But when you do, change will happen. When that does, we will assist you. We and the new heartless reformative army. Albel, you're an extraordinarily swordsman. Though you lack any morality, you will change. I can see it."

Crusio adds on; "Donald, you make a great magician. Your the wisdom of the crew. Goofy, you're an ideal knight. You're defense and resolve is absolute, Mickey has a great crew. Fayt, you're the strongest of them all, but you don't know it. You will be the one that'll change the worlds. With the right training and experience, you would becoming the most formidable opponent anyone had every gazed upon."

Inquisitor starred at Mickey. "Now it's my turn to give you a few words of wisdom your majesty. You're uhhhh, uhhhh...well you already know. You're stronger than I, and you think faster. Even if a tactic failed, you still think of another. I can already imagine that you have a lot of spells up your sleeve."

Albel responds to Belvick, "As much as I want to refuse this; I admit it. You're the same as us. You're an ideal opponent for me. Next time we'll fight for a serious rematch." Albel smirked.

Belvick responds; "Haha well I'll see to that. It's been a pleasure to meet you all, I await for you're arrival in the future."

Belvick waves as he creates a portal.

Crusio; "Bye!"

Inquisitor; "Goodbye!"

Everyone waves at the heartless as they walk into the portal of darkness.

Inquisitor asks a question to Belvick; So are we gonna walk away as we destroyed the entire like that? Or-?"

Crusio smacks Inquisitor.

The portal disappears. The heartless left.

--------

"Hmph what makes them think I've agreed to help?" Asks Albel.

Donald snaps at Albel. "After everything you've done, you still won't help us! After all you've heard!"

Albel responds abruptly; "This has nothing to do with me. How could this benefit me from-"

Fayt interrupts Albel's response by talking to Mickey.

"I'll do it."

"What!?"

Albel became shocked.

"Fayt you have nothing to do with this, how could you-"

Fayt interrupts Albel "Because not only do I want to help them, but I feel as though this would help me restore my memories and find out why I'm here. It's obvious that I don't belong here, as though I've been brought to fill a specific role. Besides I know enough that could hold me credible. These guys need the help Albel."

Albel responds; "So you lost your memories huh? Are you certain you want to do this?"

Fayt shook his head.

"Alright, your Majesty count me in. Besides I know for certain that you can't do this on your own, and I know I'll reach a new peak of my strength after this." Albel responds.

"What made you change your mind so fast?" Donald pesters Albel.

"Shut up, you make a good stew. Shall I make you as ingredients to the Killer chief?" Albel responds.

Donald became enraged. "Why you!"

Albel and Donald were in a string of arguments. Goofy and Faut laughs.

Mickey smiled. He heard someone call him in the distance. It was Minie and Daisy. "Donald, look what you did to the castle! The WHOLE PLACE IS DESTROYED!"

"Wha-"

Everyone looks around to notice the whole castle was ravaged from the battle from the heartless. The Garden was in ashes, the hall is completely decimated.

"Look at this place Donald! It's all destroyed BECAUSE OF YOU! Minnie had to use her magic to seal the Audience room, The Gummi basement, The office, The rooms, the Dinner, The second floor, and even the big vault that's underneath the castl-"

"Daisy! That's enough!" Says Minnie. "You know that place is forbidden to be mentioned."

Daisy continues to shout at Donald.

Albel laughs. "Boy do you get whipped so bad!"

Donald begins to argue with Daisy.

Everyone laughs.

Mickey casts a spell, "Mooska, Hooska, Restore all mistakes! Restoration."

The whole mess in the castle has been restored to normal. Everyone was amazed.

"See the King can't be restricted."

"Uh huh, he can't be just using 20% of his powers." Says Goofy.

Mickey made a copy of the Journal and gave them to Fayt. Chip and Dale showed Fayt all the Gummi ships, showing him how to navigate them with all the controls.

Albel confronts Mickey; "You know, it's a good thing that they were here only to talk. If not, I would've been dead. That heartless was stronger than I, everyone but you and Fayt would be dead. He doesn't look like, but he's stronger than me. Of all the people I've fought, I could never be victorious against him. And you, you're stronger than anyone else here. Even with only having to use 18% of your actual powers." Mickey became shocked.

"What you think I wouldn't know. I could tell since the beginning, you're severely limited yet you do this much with 18%. Makes me wonder what you're doing that suppressing you that much. But don't worry I won't tell no one."

Mickey responds; "Thank you Albel. I'm glad to hear that you're helping but why?"

"I have my reasons." Albel responds.

After Chip and Dale showed Fayt all the Gummi functions, Mickey gave Fayt a custom made short sword for the journey.

Mickey gives Fayt and Albel an debrief. "Alright guys, what you're suppose to do is search for the labs and find out what is going on."

"This is kinda vague but alright." Says Albel.

"Hey! Respect the-" Mickey stops Donald's scold.

Mickey continues on; "Meanwhile you guys investigate, we'll be looking into Jimminy's journal to search for some answers or loopholes."

"I'm sorry this mission I'm giving you guys are vague, but I have no clue what's going on. I get the feeling you'll find out as you travel across worlds."

"It's fine your majesty, thank for everything." Fayt and Albel bowed down to Mickey. Donald and Goofy waved to them as they leave in their Gummi ship.

----------

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Albel asks.

"I'm sure, I can feel it. I can see a long road ahead of us. Fayt responds.

----------------

Deep in the Stars Merlin walks inside an white room. The whole room is an white void, only a large table with a few chairs can be seen.

"Hello Merlin. I see you have come here to seek answers." An sentient figure appears, it has no body, but is an entity of an almighty being. More starts to appear, filling most of the seats around the table. In front of them, are two chairs. One for Merlin but the second chair is empty.

Merlin clears his throat to begin speaking.

"It's a pleasure to see you again; The Wisemen."

To be continued

Edited by Cyber Shaman

Chapter 7

*Note:Some content has been lost, will add more later*

World: Deep Rainforest

Episode 01: A fool's journey

Fayt and Albel arrived into the the world. Fayt was amazed by the Gummi Ship's capabilities. "Whoa so that's how you enter a world from the Gummi ship; you don't. It simply teleports you away into the closest checkpoint and auto pilot itself to land in some distant location of the world. There must some kind of teleporter of some sort in the Gummi ship." Says Fayt amazed.

As Fayt continues on; Albel became annoyed by his enthusiasm. Fayt suddenly stopped and begin to notice the atmosphere of the world. "What is going on?" The whole world was enshrouded by the dark night sky. Only the darkness from the night sky can be seen.

Fayt begins to look at the sky, he points at the moon an tells Albel;

"Albel look at the sky! The moon is being covered by something big, as though it's consuming the moon."

Posted Image

Albel observes the sky and responds; "That's odd, from the looks of it, it's not even an natural object."

Fayt: "What do you mean it's not natural?"

Albel: "In other words, it doesn't belong here. Also, that thing's alive."

?!

?!

Fayt became shocked.

He responds back: "Then that means it doesn't belong here. We're here in the right place in the right time. I'm afraid The King's hunches aren't just bad predictions. It's.."

Albel interupts Fayt. "Shhh we're being watched."

Fayt and Albel heard movement in the bushes. An leaf fell to the ground.

"They're in the bushes. How foolish to sneak on us! Reveal yourselves insects!"

Albel drew his sword an cut the bushes behind him. A group of animals can be seen.

"Whoa whoa whoa calm down there! We can work this out buddy haha." It was an loopy eared male rabbit with droopy eyes, big red nose, short body, and wearing an orange zip on jacket. He looked very nervous.

Fayt became staggered. "What, animals can talk?!"

Albel responds to the rabbit; "Why is he wearing an orange hazard suit?"

Fayt respond to Albel; "That's the first thing you think about?! Not the fact HE'S an AMINAL talking!?"

Albel shrugs: "Well what could I say? I'm used to this kind of thing. Where I came from, there's humans and walking creatures living in harmony."

Fayt; "Boy I can't wait to see where you're from. After this mission, how about you take me there?."

Albel: ".........."

The rabbit is sitting on the ground shaking. A voice can be heard from another bush.

*Whispers* "Psst hey, Mr Whiskers. Hey Mr. Whiskers? MR.WHISKERS! Are they still here?"

"Hmm"

Albel notice the voice coming from the bush next to the rabbit. He draws his sword to cut the second bush.

!?

!?

"Ahhh!"

It was an female dog with straight ears, blonde skin, pair of pony tails, and an blond tail. She closely resembles an human, wearing an pink shirt, red pants, thick purple sandles, and wearing an dog tag around her neck.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I heard what the Chinese do to dogs, so please have mercy!" The female dog cries. But then she notices one small detail.

"Huh wait, that's a human. A Humam!" She gets up and hugs Albel.

Albel became disgusted with the affection. As Albel tries to pull Brandy off, Fayt begins to think.

"Wait so the talking animals is part of the world. But what about the thing that's covering the moon. Also, who are you two?"

The female dog got off Albel and begin to introduce herself. She pulls the rabbit to force him to bow down with her. "My names Brandy, and this knuckle head is Mr.Whiskers."

Fayt responds, "Hello Brandy I'm Fayt. My partner next to me is Albel."

Albel stood quiet.

Fayt continues on: "We're here to investigate what's happening to the moon. Could you assist us?"

Brandy and Mr.Whiskers looked at each other and responds.

Brandy: "Well....."

"The sky is being covered by this thing. What you guys are seeing is an Lunar Eclipse. But the weird part is that the skies been for a week already. As each day passes, it gets darker and darker here. Plus the moon becomes more covered. It's weird, we're not suppose to have a week long night. And due to this, the people here are becoming more dismal as the time passes."

Fayt: "What do you mean dismal?"

Brandy: "Yes Dismal. Because since we're animals living in an Amazon Rainforest, we thrive from the light from the sun. But since the sun hasn't risen for a week, it's already taken a toll from everyone. Odd though, it hasn't affected me, Mr.Whiskers, or Gaspar Le'Gecko (but that's because he's pure evil)."

Fayt: "Hmm not only are you guys affected from the lack of sunlight, but it's also from the Full Moon and that thing covering it. I fear there might be a third effect."

Fayt thinks then continues. "Albel, we'll have to do something about that thing. But what?"

Before Albel had any chance to answer Fayt, Mr.Whiskers has been starring into Albel's shodachi. He became amazed by it, but notices something else about it. He whispers to himself; "I have to know what this is! Yes I'll do it." Mr.Whiskers was distrait, he was drooling. Until he jumped at Albel's shoulder and grabbes his shodachi.

Albel: "HEY! You damned rabbit! Get back here or I'll cook you into a mean stew! Hey!" Albel begins to chase Mr.Whiskers.

Brandy: *Gasp* "Mr.Whiskers Stop! How rude of you!" She then turns to look at Fayt. "I'm sorry, we're not usually like this. I'm not sure what's his problem, he sort of have a low IQ. " She begins to sweat.

Fayt: "That's fine, besides he'll eventually find it. I need your help, could you take me to the place with the highest peak? I need to observe the moon closely."

Brandy: "Sure."

Brandy agrees to take Fayt to the highest area. As they were walking, Fayt notices something about Brandy. "I feel an heinous aura coming from her heart. She's up to something, I better keep my guard up."

Fayt also begins to notice the residences of the rainforest. He passes by shack after shack, the residences are too gloomy to even acknowledge an human is passing. Fayt even passes by a group of monkeys that are hanging a tree from their tails with any lack of movement.

"We're here." Says Brandy. Fayt and Brandy arrive to what appears to be a tree house. Whithin that Tree house are twin bunk beds made mostly from straw. There's an large window in the front.

Fayt; "That'll do."

Fayt steps up to the window and pulls out a long piece of straw from his back pouch. He also pulls some supplies he took from the Gummi ship to create an miniature telescope.

Fayt; "Hmmm yes, indeed." Fayt closely observes the moon. He takes notes, Brady tried to peak at what he's writing down but didn't go well. She gave a guilty look.

Brandy:"Umm Fayt."

Fayt as he observes the moon: "Hmmm?"

Brandy: "This isn't the highest peak, I'm sorry I lied to you. "

Fayt stops observing the moon and turns to look at Brandy.

Brandy continues on: "There's a reason why I brought you here. You see, this place is mine and Mr.Whisker's home. "

Fayt responds: "So that's what this place is. But why bring me here?"

Brandy answers Fayt's question: "Because, I wanted to show you what I've been through. You see Mr.Whiskers and I don't belong here. We were actually animals that were raised by humans. We never born here."

!?

!?

Fayt became shocked. "So that's why the moon's side effects haven't affected you two. You guys aren't residence here. It only affects the ones that are born here!" One of the questions in Fayt's mind was answered.

Fayt then asks another question: "If you don't belong here, then why are you two..?"

Brandy responds; "It was that moron Mr.Whiskers! We were in an airplane when I asked something from him, and he insteads decides to open the hatch of the plane, and that's how we end up here.

*Brandy sobs* "Because of him, we've been stuck here for so long, I hate him! I miss everything I own, I miss my owners, my home, my precious clothes, Cashews peanuts!"

Fayt gave a cold look: "You guys have been together for so long, is that truly how you feel about him?" Fayt asks.

Brandy responds: "He can drop dead for all I care! He's been nothing but bad to me my whole life!"

Fayt's cold expression sharpened. "What a shame." He answers.

Brandy look at Fayt and asks him a question: "I've been waiting for a human to come. When you're done with this, could you take me with you?"

Fayt became shocked by this question, yet was disgusted by how Brandy describes her own friend. Before he was able to answer, a loud scream can be heard.

"AHHHH HELP ME!"

!?

!?

Brady:"That's Mr.Whiskers!"

Fayt:"I'll be back, you can stay here if you really don't care about your friend."

Fayt put away his telescope and his moon notes into his pouch and heads towards the location of the scream.

Fayt arrives to see Mr.Whiskers hiding in back of Albel. Albel finally got his sword back. "Humph, now you give it back to me you scoundrel."

Fayt: "Albel!"

Albel: "Now you arrive, but looks like we've got company."

A pair of savage behemoths (FFXIII) have entered the world. Fayt is suprised by their prescence. "Huh those aren't heartless! What are they?"

Albel responds: "They're monsters. Beasts of the nature that hunts their prey upon attacking the helpless. They attack random people, it the inevitable to run into them."

Fayt: "But don't you think it's odd that there's not a single heartless nearby?"

Albel responds to Fayt: "Actually, I do think its out of place. But right now is not the time to think about it. We'll figure it out after slaying these wild beasts!

The Behemoths charged at the two individuals. Mr.Whiskers is hanging on Albel's shoulders. "Hey! Hey! Watch the nails!"

Fayt and Albel fight a separate Behemoth. The first Behemoth charged its horn into Albel. Albel caught the horn with his claw. "Heh so you want to witness the greatness of my skills huh you damned rabbit." Albel says to Mr.Whiskers. The Behemoths claws Albel, he dodges, jumps in the air and slashes both of the Behemoth's legs. Albel jumps on top of the Behemoths head and japs his sword right inside rendering it dead.

Meanwhile Fayt struggles to fight the other Behemoth. It attempts to bite him, but Fayt catches it's mouth with his sword. He moves his sword, to cut right through its mouth. The Behemoth became agitated slamming its claws on the ground. Fayt rolls to the other side, the Behemoth charges toward him launching Fayt in the air with it's horn uppercut. "Damn, that actually hurts." Fayt thought. While in the air, Fayt recovers and took advantage of the monster's force by slamming his blade right through it as he falls back rendering it dead.

"Hmm not bad." Says Albel.

"So you're the one that's foiling my plan."

!?

!?

Fayt and Albel turn to see a man wearing a black trench coat kneeling on the ground. He begins to raise his head, only the upper half of his face was covered by a mask. His mouth can be seen. As Fayt and Albel drew their swords, the Behemoths they slained, rose back up recovering all HP.

The man smiled.

To be Continued

Edited by Cyber Shaman

Chapter 8

After Fayt and Albel left to begin their mission, Mickey and Jimminy head to the office to investigate his Journal.

Mickey: "Now let us review the Journal, it might lead us to some answers."

Jimminy shook his head in agreement and pulls out the journal. Mickey and Jimmy turn from page to page reading all the heartless index, Ansem reports, Character index, to even the mini game. For hours the both of them closely read the journal until they found a message in the middle.

Thank Namine

Mickey: "What is this?"

Jimminy: "That's one of the encryptic messages we that ended up in the journal when we woke up from our slumber."

Mickey stares at the message then asks; "What do you think it means?"

Jimminy responds; "According to Goofy "Namine" is a long lost friend that had helped us before, but what he's saying is too vague. We don't even remember her, but Goofy does. It might have to do with when we're asleep for a long period of time. Something had to have happened while we're asleep, or how we even up in there in the first place. Geez there's so much inconsistencies right now, my head feels like it's gonna explode from all this critical thinking."

Mickey stood silent for he knew what had happened to everyone at the time.

Jimminy continues on; "I can't believe Sora never questioned any of this. Sometimes I feel as though he's too laid back-" Before Jimminy could pronounce another word, he turned to the last page of the journal in the back to see another encryptic message.

!?

!?

!?

The two were shocked.

They both read the message as followed;

Their hurting will be mended when you return to end it.

Jimminy: "Gosh I wonder what this means."

Mickey: "What in the world is going on?"

--------------------

Meanwhile:

Fayt:"Who are you?"

Albel:"Identify yourself!?"

The man grinned and stoop up. The two Behemoths that were defeated by Fayt and Albel raised up healing all damage taken. They were standing, equipping an giant saw as though the Behemoths are transforming.

Fayt: "Why are they still standing? I though we defeated them!?"

Albel: "Tsk. They have two lives; we'll have to defeat them twice."

As Fayt and Albel were about attack the Behemoths, the Masked Man approaches the two.

"No no no, come Behemoths." The Masked Man commanded the Behemoths, they stand behind him.

"So you're the one's that's been snooping around here, trying to ruin my plans."

The man stares at Brandy and Mr.Whiskers then says; "How odd, why hasn't the consuming of the moon affect the two of you? I'll just have to erase this mistake."

Fayt guards the two then shouts at the Masked Man; "Consuming of the moon? What are you up to? Is this your doing?"

Albel draws his sword, preparing to attack.

The masked man laughed; "That's far too many questions for a small organism like you to ask. Besides you won't be alive for me to answer!" The man crushed a small blue core, droplets of ice circles around him. Fayt also drew his sword.

"I'll have to fight the weakest link of the two." The man charges right at Fayt as he's thinking.

*Whistles* The Behemoths circle Albel, blocking him from supporting Fayt.

"So you two are my opponents huh." Albel Says.

Fayt blocked the Masked Man pushing him backwards. The man performs a ground recovery, the droplets of ice still circling around him.

The fight begins.

Fayt charges at the Masked man, he swung his sword but was blocked by the ice droplets.

"Damn he's using the ice as a shield." Fayt thought.

The Masked Man laughs at Fayt's poor attempt to attack him straightforward.

"Now it's my turn!" The man screams. The ice droplets forms into sheets of ice, shooting projectiles at Fayt.

Fayt blacks to projectiles, dashes close to the man's range, and swung his sword again. His attack was blocked by the sheet of ice. Fayt side stepped, the Man shot Blizzara at Fayt. He blocks the falling Blizzard, but the man crashes three sheets of ice towards Fayt. He blocked and counterattacked all the sheets of ice. Fayt begins to notice something about the man.

"Wait a minute, there's no more ice around him. Time to attack." Fayt thought. He charges for another attack, but the man dodges. "Tsk he already anticipated this."

The man started laughing. "Ahaha you really thought that if I ran out of ice, I would be open for an attack? How foolish of you! You must really lack any battle experience!"

The man forms his hands and chants a spell.

"Restore Cold."

The ice droplets returns, but all the droplets forms into Blizzara circling around the Masked Man. Fayt charges at the man again swinging his sword, the Blizzara blocked his swing, but the attack broke the ice. Fayt attacks again to destroy another Blizzara blocking his swing. The man begins to laugh frantically teasing all of Fayt's attacks. Fayt yet again swung his sword being blocked again. Fayt attacks over and over, each time Fayt swings his sword, an Blizzara blocks it. The Masked Man is losing all sanity, Fayt charges at the Masked Man. He swung his sword putting all the power into it. The Man is still laughing. As he's about use another Blizzara to block Fayt's attack he realizes that he ran out of ice.

"What the-?" The Masked Man became shocked. "Wait a minute, so that's-". The masked man recalls all the moments Fayt attacks, realizing it's a strategy to nullify all his ice guards. It was too late for the man, the swing was an direct hit. The Masked Man was severely injured, he's coughing blood.

--------------

Albel slashes his sword at the pair Behemoths, no damage has been taken. Albel stabbed his sword into one of the Behemoth's chest. It's muscles hardened, completely guarding the attack with its body. The second Behemoth swung it's saw behind Albel. He swapped his sword out, jumping across the field. The force from the swing slightly damages him.

"Tsk. So not only do they have two lives, but upon the second transformation they're full healed and automatically buffed." Albel thought.

"It looks like they're hard to kill."

Albel jumps, cross slashing the Behemoth. Albel jumped from one to the other Behemoth cutting both of their arms. Albel double slashes both of the Behemoths, he also claws the other one. There was little damage taken from his attacks.

Albel begins to think; "Tsk. None of my attacks are working. Damn buffs, I guess it's time to think outside the box."

The two Behemoths circle him. The first one swings it's saw, Albel did a faint and side jumped. The Behemoth's attack directly hits the Behemeth in back of Albel rendering it defeated. It's saw is jammed inside its ally, Albel side dashes, charges, and slammed his sword into its head using all his force. The both of them are defeated.

----------------

"Auh! I thought you were the weakest link! How dare you get a direct hit from me!"

The Masked Man became enraged.

"Restore Cold."

"Instead of guarding, I'll send all my Blizzards straight at you!"

The Ice droplets circles around Fayt forming into Blizzara. All the Blizzara are around Fayt.

The Masked Man tightens his fists and releases.

"Explode!"

All the Blizzara shatters destructively damaging Fayt. "Ahhhhhh!" Fayt screams.

"Restore Cold!"

"Now feast your eyes on my trumph card!"

The ice droplets circle around Fayt again, forming into Blizzara. Instead all the Blizzara clatters into Fayt one another, forming into a giant ball of ice. Fayt is trapped inside.

The Mask Man grins sinisterly.

"Glacieral Prison; Blast!"

The giant ball of Ice shatters severely damaging Fayt. The masked man is catching his breath. An icey fog can be seen in the area.

The Masked Man continues to laugh. An blurry figure can be seen coming from the fog. It was Fayt! His entire body is scrapped, he's bleeding from one of his arms. The Man is shocked. "What you should be dead! Why aren't you dead?!" Fayt charges straight forward to the man, he swung his sword, but drops it. It's a fake. Fayt begins to recall a certain part of his memory. He saved a young boy from the clutches of a tryant man, he recalls the technique he used to defeat him. An aura of light is enshrouded from his left leg, he kicks it right at the Masked Man.

"Restore Cold!" The masked man uses in an instant. He then concentrates all his ice droplets into the area Fayt's attacking.

"Full Guard Point!" All the dropletes concentrated into one area. But it was futile, the kick broke through the thick layers of ice directly into the Masked Man.

"Side Kick!" An enhancing arte Fayt remembers.

The Masked Man flew to the ground, blood spew from his mouth. An immasive crater can be seen, a hole appears on his stomach. The Masked Man is bleeding, he's defeated.

Albel watching amazed.

*Whistles* "So it appears he's remembering some of his symbology. But it's far from his normal strength, Fayt is still weak compared to his actual peak."

The Masked Man got back up. His hand covering his fatal wound.

"Restore Cold." He begins to attack Albel.

"Huh?" Albel appears surprised.

"So you can't defeat Fayt, instead you come to me?! How despicable! You have no honor whatsoever!"

The Masked Man activates his Blizzara forming two circles. Three circling around him, and the other ten circling outside of him.

The fatally injured Masked Man smirked.

"Cold Phalanx!"

Albel sheathed his sword. Just before he's about to move, an suprise attack occurred! Six more Blizzara appear from far back of Albel. There's three circles of Blizzara around

and Albel. The Masked Man laughs. One of the Blizzara behind Albel shot a series of Ice projectiles.

"Cold Hail!"

Albel caught wind of it being slightly damaged from it. Fayt watched the series of Ice projectiles closely, taking a mental picture of the skill.

Albel was able to counter the rest of the projectiles. He's bleeding from one of his elbows. The Masked man continues to laugh.

"Hmph. Fool." Says Albel.

He begins to jump on the Blizzara using each one as a jumping platform. Albel performs a serious of jumps on each Blizzara, going left and right. The Masked Man lost all track of Albel for all he sees are after images. "He's trying to confuse me now." The man thought. Albel continues his series of jumps until he lunges at the Man. The man saw and blew up one of his three Blizzara. It didn't hit Albel because it's an afterimage. It's a fake! Albel's series of jumps fastened to the extent that The Masked Man sees six Albel's! The man cannot distinguish which Albel is real. At some point, he reaches the two Blizzara next to the man. The Man can see two Albel's circling him from the Blizzara. The Masked Man is panicking, he unable to detect what Albel is real and when he's about to attack.

Albel finally drew his sword through The Masked Man. All the Blizzara's are cut in half, and with one strike Albel did an Horizantal, Vertical, and a V shaped slash.

"Centripetal Shash!"

The Masked Man screamed. He's fatally wounded.

Albel shashed all the Blizzara as he's jumping without anyone seeing.

Albel begins to speak; "Hmph. If Fayt's capable of defeating you with two strikes, then I can do with one."

He continues on; "You have no defense or Strength at all, but you managed to put up a good fight with us. Those ices are used to compensate for your lack of defense. You have a perfect control of your magic, you can tame beasts, and somehow you must've caused the very status of this world. Yet have no Strength nor Defense all."

Albel scoffs. He drew his sword pointing at the man. "Who are you? No average man could perform such a feat. Well it won't matter anyways, in ten minutes you'll bleed yourself to death."

Blood is coursing through the Masked Man's mouth. He brings to speak lightly; "U-up in the sky is a Fal'cie, a God named Feneir. I took advantage of the distorted environment to summon her here. To-to consume the moon. This world is no more, it is futile to fight it off!"

"A god huh." Albel Responds.

"Here to consume the moon? Why? Why do you want to destroy this world so much?" Asks Fayt.

The Masked Man didn't respond to Fayt. He continued to laugh over and over. Fayt gave a disgusted look, Albel gave a cold expression. Brandy and Mr.Whiskers became frightened.

"You cannot fight your own doom! Just let it die. For your return, the Angel emerges after the battle against the two friends. An new act begins, Lovele-" The Masked Man didn't finish his sentence.

Fayt covered Brandy and Mr.Whisker's eyes. "He's dead." Says Fayt.

"So that's his last words, how foolish." Says Albel coldly.

!?

!?

!?

Everyone heard a frenzy roar. The inhabitants are being engulfed by a deep darkness, they begin to shift from Gloomy to an agitated state.

Their eyes became red.

To be continued.

Edited by Cyber Shaman