Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Everything that suggests Final Fantasy X-3 is in development

I was curious as to what your thoughts would be on this after all the information we have just received about FFVIIR not being entirely internal, and I am in complete agreement with all those points.  We shall just have to continue this never-ending waiting game for the announcement to be made.

Edited by Ven983

Auron spotted at the end of the FFVII trailer....as in Auron is going to appear in midgar and confirm all the theories about the FFVII universe being set in the same universe as Spira?

And Nomura's fav female is Yuna? Go figure, I'd had thought it'd be Lightning xD ~

Is it coming as one game, or are they going to release it in parts?

Haha, that's Nomura's idea, he planned to do it for Versus.

Auron spotted at the end of the FFVII trailer....as in Auron is going to appear in midgar and confirm all the theories about the FFVII universe being set in the same universe as Spira?

And Nomura's fav female is Yuna? Go figure, I'd had thought it'd be Lightning xD ~

Lightning is in his top 3.

Wait, I don't get it, yesterday you told us that someone from the staff (I can't remember who at the moment, I'm not good at memorizing Japanese names) said that FFX-3 is highly unlikely, am I right?

EDIT: Sorry, you said a prequel, didn't read it properly

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)

Wait, I don't get it, yesterday you told us that someone from the staff (I can't remember who at the moment, I'm not good at memorizing Japanese names) said that FFX-3 is highly unlikely, am I right?

EDIT: Sorry, you said a prequel, didn't read it properly

Haha, yes. Motomu Toriyama, the director of the FFX series said there probably won't be a prequel for it. http://kh13.com/forum/topic/93157-toriyama-probably-wont-be-a-prequel-for-ffx/

Let's hope that if he makes X-3 or whatever he plans to make next won't be in episodic content. 

I might have to change religion soon...

Haha, you don't have to worry about anything.

Let's hope that if he makes X-3 or whatever he plans to make next won't be in episodic content. 

I might have to change religion soon...

Yes, 'tis a dark day for Squareism.

But if there is a possibility for FFX-3, I'm all for it. :D

So they want to finish up the story as a trilogy? 

Could work, but after this gap, would anyone care anymore? 

Maybe they should do a movie sequel or something, like FF 7 Advent Children

Ummm, you could make the exact same case for KH3. They have re-released the games on many platforms.

Actually, those aren't theories. Kitase & Nojima confirmed FFX is the past and FFVII is the future.

Yes, 'tis a dark day for Squareism.

But if there is a possibility for FFX-3, I'm all for it. :D

Actually when I said I might have to change religion, I meant choosing someone other than Nomura. For he has abandoned us! :(

:P

But yeah, If X-3 isn't as linear as XIII I'm all for it and more.

Actually when I said I might have to change religion, I meant choosing someone other than Nomura. For he has abandoned us! :(

:P

But yeah, If X-3 isn't as linear as XIII I'm all for it and more.

Don't worry, Toriyama's games usually are far from linear, it was just the game design they used for that game.

Say what!?

Thats so twisted O.o....

Are you sure? Maybe they said it as a passing comment without being serious

Yep, it was in the X-2 Ultimania.

Really?? Wow....

I mean, it explains ShinRa but then again Shinra could be the start of one of those 'recurring' names and themes across FF games like Chocobos, Moogles and the name Cid.

It kind makes one wonder how does that explain Jenova and the Cetra?

Will FFVII remake feed the fans and expand on the connection?

Don't worry, Toriyama's games usually are far from linear, it was just the game design they used for that game.

Yeah I remember that but it was so long ago. Have they said anything about it since then? What if they changed their minds?

I would love that :) FFX and X-2 were awesome games, they deserve a sequel, and I hope, if it's really X-3, that Tidus will be playable again.

I hope they use the concept art that they showed for that audio drama or whatever it was. Yuna looked beautiful.

Really?? Wow....

I mean, it explains ShinRa but then again Shinra could be the start of one of those 'recurring' names and themes across FF games like Chocobos, Moogles and the name Cid.

As far as Moogles and Chocobos and Cid, those are just common in the FF games. They don't share a real connection as FFVII and X is implied to.

I do hope we learn more about Jenova really. Maybe in X-3 they could drop a hint?

Inb4 Yuna is Jenova.

Yeah I remember that but it was so long ago. Have they said anything about it since then? What if they changed their minds?

I hope they use the concept art that they showed for that audio drama or whatever it was. Yuna looked beautiful.

As far as Moogles and Chocobos and Cid, those are just common in the FF games. They don't share a real connection as FFVII and X is implied to.

I do hope we learn more about Jenova really. Maybe in X-3 they could drop a hint?

Inb4 Yuna is Jenova.

No, no need. Why would they change their minds? Lol.

Really?? Wow....

It does actually, what Shinra says at the end of X-2 suggests he's got some big plans.