Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Riku Never Actually "Beat" Roxas!

Riku never did anything there: The Guardian crushed Roxas, and then Roxas was put into Virtual Twilight Town. With all the power he had from rage at that point, Roxas could've gone on a world destroying rage.

Riku only managed to stop him by cheating, in a way, so it wasn't a victory. 

Riku won that fight. I don't care what anyone else has to say. ♥

Riku never did anything there: The Guardian crushed Roxas, and then Roxas was put into Virtual Twilight Town. With all the power he had from rage at that point, Roxas could've gone on a world destroying rage.

Riku knocked Roxas unconscious, dropped the keyblade, and walked away. Roxas picked it up and attacked him unarmed and at his most vulnerable.

So who's the real cheater?

No fear, my lord. I intend to show those Resisitance Scum the full fury of the First Order.

Good, for we must crush all opposition!  I will show them...the dark side!

That's why I'm thinking what would happen if Riku and Roxas went at it mano a mano, no dark powers involved! (Har har, get da reference? :P)

Riku knocked Roxas unconscious, dropped the keyblade, and walked away. Roxas picked it up and attacked him unarmed and at his most vulnerable.

That's...also a valid point!  Gosh darn it, this fight really does stir up debate, doesn't it? :3

Ehhh.. touche