Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SnowPint7Fourths

Square Enix Third Business Division are hiring again for Kingdom Hearts III

Square Enix's Third Business Division are continuing to hire employees to help complete Kingdom Hearts 3. Square Enix were looking for suitable candidates at the beginning of January this year and are needing further assistance yet again, before heading into the new year. The Third Business Division team's main project is the Kingdom Hearts series that includes, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX, but the team have also worked on other projects. The eleven occupations listed below are the majority of the same jobs Square Enix required in January, with the exception of an additional scenario planner. 

Thanks to @Tokyofog for translating the job description for the new Scenario Planner position: 

Our original article on these Kingdom Hearts 3 occupations and there job descriptions can be found by clicking here.

What are your thoughts on the new Scenario Planner role and the pace of Kingdom Hearts 3 development cycle so far? Feel free to leave your opinions in the comment section and let us know! 

If only I had finished learning programming, been a few years older, and actually lived in Japan.

Darn. :P

To be very clear, BD3 is far from one team as this article would make someone think. There is the KH team but there's also other teams at other times, right now there's a SaGa team.

Oh, yeah, I understand that. After all, BD3's teams are responsible for other games other than KH. (Such as TWEWY -Solo Remix-)

It's just like how BD6's teams worked on Dragon Quest and Bravely Default.

Ah. I guess it makes a lot more sense that those two were the ones that came to mind. :P

EDIT: Wait, now that I look at that thread, I think someone sent me a link to that in about March. That's where I learned about the business divisions, I'm pretty sure. I guess the past came back to the present. :D

Edited by Rocketboy227

Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science(Game Programming) and if only I was done with my degree and knew some Japanese, I would have definitely applied for Game Programmer job. I can't even imagine how it would be like working on a game title which you're a huge fan of!

Anyways, why are they still looking to hire more people? To speed up the development of the game?

Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science(Game Programming) and if only I was done with my degree and knew some Japanese, I would have definitely applied for Game Programmer job. I can't even imagine how it would be like working on a game title which you're a huge fan of!

Anyways, why are they still looking to hire more people? To speed up the development of the game?

I would think they're looking for people to help build the bones of the game, since most of the positions they're looking for are designers, planners, and artists. 

Since they are trying to hire people to make those little npc text then I would have the say the game is almost done.

I wouldn't go as far to say it's almost done, but I'd wager it's pretty far along. Like, maybe about halfway, if that.

Ah. I guess it makes a lot more sense that those two were the ones that came to mind. :P

EDIT: Wait, now that I look at that thread, I think someone sent me a link to that in about March. That's where I learned about the business divisions, I'm pretty sure. I guess the past came back to the present. :D

Probably was me.

If only they were willing to take a 4th year placement student in Games Dev for one year who doesn't speak a lick of Japanese and lives in Ireland, that'd be swell.   So many developers don't bother with placement students /:

If only they were willing to take a 4th year placement student in Games Dev for one year who doesn't speak a lick of Japanese and lives in Ireland, that'd be swell.   So many developers don't bother with placement students /:

In other words, you mean you?

Since they are trying to hire people to make those little npc text then I would have the say the game is almost done.

Since you are optimistic enough to think this then I guess you also are able to wait until 2017 (most likely) or 2018 (which is when the game is going to be released).

Since you are optimistic enough to think this then I guess you also are able to wait until 2017 (most likely) or 2018 (which is when the game is going to be released).

Yes very easily. I personally think it will come by Christmas time 2017 but I am easily willing to wait a few more years for it. I still have 2.8 , unchained, and Final Fantasy 15 to look forward to next year among other games non Square Enix related.

The job description says "KH series," not Kingdom Hearts III. I'd venture to say that it may be for all sorts of games, including 2.8Unchained, and chi. Or maybe, future entries...?