Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Do you watch ABC's Once Upon A Time?

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch ABC's Once Upon A Time?

• YES! One of my favourite shows! Its like a mature version of Kingdom Hearts.
    • Yes but I I am not really a super fan of it.
    • Used to, have gotten tired of it now.
    • I might like it more if my favourite Disney elements like characters and stories were more included.
    • Nah, not really my thing despite the Disney elements and Kingdom Hearts similarities.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Yeah, but I haven't watched it for a while now... stopped watching about half through the third season. The first two seasons and the first half of the third season were amazing, but I think it got a bit boring after that?

One my favs, but we're behind you lot in the US (since C5 dropped the show, and it didn't start coming to Netflix/Amazon for ages), so no spoilers for S4, now I've got my bf into though so I save on watching the newer eps until we have time to together, couple eps into season 4 just.  I don't think of it as a maturer KH, I just like fairytales/lore/magic settings, from Disney's classic movie adaptations to Grimmer versions I find it to be a "genre" I favor the most.  (Shows I loved were Buffy, Charmed, Supernatural (way behind on that one though), OUaT, Grimm, Dead like Me etc).  Rumple and Regina are the best 

I really love the series.  There are some places that are iffy and I think they could've been done better (I greatly disliked Season 2 and a lot of Season 4), but season 1, 3, and this latest season are great!  I love how they're bringing some original elements back into the series.

Really appreciated

Cerberus

in last week's episode. Brought some Kingdom Hearts vibes, especially with

Herc, Meg and Snow teaming up to defeat him

. Reminded me of the trio of Sora & co. going up against him. Also liked how

Herc and Meg initially died to such a hard "boss"

like most of us Kingdom Hearts fans have or experienced :)

Brought to you by Riku21Terr.

No, I don't really watch adult shows because they just don't interest me.

I'm like you I normally watch only Disney Channel/Junior/XD/Thomas the Tank Engine but I love this show (as well as the current live action Marvel tv shows). Its not that "Adult" and is perfect if you're a fan of Harry Potter or just fantasy in general 

I watch it from time to time, haven't been able to catch up on this season yet though

Still waiting for Sora to show up, Maybe in season 5

Nope. Wanted to get into it, but wasn't able to add it to my shows when it started, and I hear it's basically just gone off the rails since, so I'm not super interested anymore.

I watched it and love it, however in stuck on Season 2 because omfg it feels like such a chore trying to get through the Season. I haven't watched it in over a year but I'm trying to get back into it. It doesn't help that I really don't like Mulan, Regina's mom and Im going to admit I don't like Hook a ton either. And obviously those three characters are the focus of Season 2.
I really want to get back into it for the Frozen season. But if they somehow add in KH I'm gonna marathon it like ASAP.

Henry basically is Sora , especially from the end of the last season and they recently brought his

author status back to light

in the most recent episode, which is comparable to Sora's chosen role. Season 5 has been pretty good so far though. Loved the Brave and Camelot storylines, did both properties justice (plus it was interesting that two of my favourite TV shows (this and Sofia the First) this past school year had both Merida and Merlin on them)

Once's  Season 5 mid season premiere was very well written and focused as a stand alone episode that did not rely too much on setting up for the rest of the season. Plus like I said above, if you're a Kingdom Hearts fan, you'll love last week's episode, Labor of Love :)

No i dont because I don't have ABC even I did I probably wouldn't watch it since TV-shows don't interest me. They only show I've actually wanted to watch and follow is a Swedish TV-show called "112 Aina"

I don't have TV. Even if I did, I would be too busy to watch.

When you do get the time, you should check it out. Especially if you are a Disney or like I said just general fantasy fan in general

One my favs, but we're behind you lot in the US (since C5 dropped the show, and it didn't start coming to Netflix/Amazon for ages), so no spoilers for S4, now I've got my bf into though so I save on watching the newer eps until we have time to together, couple eps into season 4 just.  I don't think of it as a maturer KH, I just like fairytales/lore/magic settings, from Disney's classic movie adaptations to Grimmer versions I find it to be a "genre" I favor the most.  (Shows I loved were Buffy, Charmed, Supernatural (way behind on that one though), OUaT, Grimm, Dead like Me etc).  Rumple and Regina are the best 

You could just catch up on the past seasons on Netflix, or use a VPN to watch the episodes on ABC's official site 

Edited by Riku21Terr