Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
OmegaForte

Final Super Smash Bros Direct Dec. 15th. Speculation and more.

To think that Cloud was big enough of a surprise as it is, the fact that there's more still blows my mind. Even if Cloud was the only character announced, I'd be satisfied enough! But they are seriously going to announce two or three more aside from Cloud! Sakurai knows how it's done. :)

Rock on!

I have a theory on how the presentation will go (It might include to much though)

The Direct will open up with a new trailer for Wolf to be a returning fighter. His moves will be the same and only slightly tweaked for balancing. He will however have a new alternate costume based on his Assault design. Wolf will come with a returning stage for the 3DS being Venom and a new stage based on StarFox Zero for the Wii U or Sector Z from the original Smash.

Sakurai will then go into detail about Cloud, the Midgar stage & a Sephiroth trophy.

The next and 3rd final wave of Mii Fighter Costumes will be on their way as well.

-Slippy (StarFox)
-Peppy (StarFox)
-Builder Mario Overalls (Super Mario Maker)
-Construction Hat (Super Mario Maker)
-Rabbit (Nintendo Badge Arcade)
-Tails Costume (Mii Gunner)
-Knuckles Costume (Mii Brawler)
-Eggman Costume (Mii Gunner)
ATLUS JOINS SMASH
-Chrom (Genei Ibun Roku #FE Version)
-Dr. Derek Stiles (Trauma Center)
-Santa Outfit (Mii Brawler)
-Santa Hat
-Reindeer Outfit (Mii Sword Fighter)
-Elf Outfit (Mii Gunner)

Sense Atlus officially joins Smash there's still a possiblity of an Atlus character, but I'll go over this at the end.

Sakurai will also mention 2 new trophies based Teddy from Persona 4 and the original Dr. Derek Stiles from Trauma Center

Then a new mode returns? Smash Run is coming to Wii U with it's own map as the 3DS version gets it's own version of Smash Tour. Both have the same functions but with exclusive content such as new items in Smash Tour and new Enemies in Smash Run.

Then the Amiibo for both Roy and Ryu will be officially announced for January 2016 with the promise of a Wolf & Cloud Amiibo coming in Spring 2016.

A new Challenger Approaches, Snake returns to Smash!
Snake's new design will be based on his appearance in MGSV: The Phantom Pain but his Brawl Design will be an alternate costume. Thus Shadow Moses Island returns to both the Wii U & 3DS

A Raiden Mii Sword Fighter Costume based on his appearance in Revengeance & Playstation Allstars will be teased like the Chocobo Hat. Snake also be the last returning DLC as we must bid a fairwell to Ice Climbers, Pichu, Young Link, Ivysaur & Squirtle...sort of.

Then Sakurai gives us another suprise. A 4th DLC Character for this pack!
Banjo-Kazooie with a stage based on Spiral Mountain on both the 3DS & Wii U. Banjo will also have an alternate costume based on his Nuts & Bolts Design similar to Cloud's Advent Children costume.

Sakurai announces that they've been working with Rare & Microsoft and even mention Phil Spencer. With this they even announce a new stage. Overworld from Minecraft to cross promote the Minecraft Wii U version.

Sakurai will them Announce the 3 Winners of the Smash Ballot who are very early in development. There won't be another Smash Direct for them but instead they will have trailers in normal directs along with their stages and the last 1 or 2 waves of Mii Fighter Costumes.

Then a new mode returns? Smash Run is coming to Wii U with it's own map as the 3DS version gets it's own version of Smash Tour. Both have the same functions but with exclusive content such as new items in Smash Tour and new Enemies in Smash Run. 

That's what I've been wanting ever since I got the Wii U version. I loved City Trial in Kirby Air Ride, and they had that huge map on the 3DS, bet they could do something to have Smash Run as a DLC for the Wii U version. (They aren't just going to give that huge of an add-on mode on the Wii U for free, of course.)

Honestly I have every character I ever wanted in smash at this point (Shulk, Palutena, Mega Man, Cloud) so I'll just root for the KK Rool fans to get their character and everything else is sweet icing on the cake.

well you're in a kingdom hearts forum, so you should rather root for Sora He's a bigger character than king k rool.

My vote went to Seven, but now I'm kinda hoping for Elma or Lin to get in... I'd be happy for any one of them.

well you're in a kingdom hearts forum, so you should rather root for Sora He's a bigger character than king k rool.

Just because we're on a Kingdom Hearts forum doesn't mean we should vroot for him. There are a few of us who don't want him at all, myself included.

Also, in what world is Sora a bigger character than K. Rool? I don't care for either of them, but K. Rool probably got the most votes.

Sorry, but K. Rool has all of my votes. As big a part as Kingdom Hearts might have been to me, Donkey Kong Country was my childhood, and the king of crocs needs to curbstomp some characters at long last.

But if they didn't,will you lose faith for the rest of the year?A.K.A the remaining 15 days xD

I haven't lost COMPLETE faith, but MOST of it.If I lost all of it, I wouldn't care about Nintendo at all  xP

Edited by Luke Fon Fabre

Just because we're on a Kingdom Hearts forum doesn't mean we should vroot for him. There are a few of us who don't want him at all, myself included. Also, in what world is Sora a bigger character than K. Rool? I don't care for either of them, but K. Rool probably got the most votes.

Sorry, but K. Rool has all of my votes. As big a part as Kingdom Hearts might have been to me, Donkey Kong Country was my childhood, and the king of crocs needs to curbstomp some characters at long last.

i never said no to king k rool, and i personally voted for him as well, but that doesn't change the fact that sora is a more well known character to the general videogame audience than king k rool, and that's why i feel he has a bigger chance than king k rool to appear in the game, as we've already got his mii costume. Anyways, in the best case scenario, they could both end up in the game along with snake! :)

If King K Rool, Shovel Knight, or any overpraised charchter gets into smash, I will lose hope for future newcomers. But hey, that's my opinon.

i never said no to king k rool, and i personally voted for him as well, but that doesn't change the fact that sora is a more well known character to the general videogame audience than king k rool, and that's why i feel he has a bigger chance than king k rool to appear in the game, as we've already got his mii costume. Anyways, in the best case scenario, they could both end up in the game along with snake! :)

Actually, that's a complete lie. Comparing the sales that DK series has and the KH series has, DK has more than double than the KH series.

Also, Sora has a low chance of enetering becuase Disney. They also declined. to SE's original idea of KH-themed dissidia, doubt this case will be any diffrent, assuming that he won.(I doubt it.)

#ISAAC4SMASH!!!!!

Posted Image

Thank goodness someone on this forum gets it!!!  If Isaac makes it in, hopefully it will inspire Camelot to stop making all these bland Mario Tennis & Golf games and actually finish the Golden Sun series (or even make it into a long running-franchise).

Edited by Ven983

My vote went to Seven, but now I'm kinda hoping for Elma or Lin to get in... I'd be happy for any one of them.

Just because we're on a Kingdom Hearts forum doesn't mean we should vroot for him. There are a few of us who don't want him at all, myself included.

Also, in what world is Sora a bigger character than K. Rool? I don't care for either of them, but K. Rool probably got the most votes.

You are wrong, Sora is the main character of an entire game series, he'd get more votes, & I'll bet money that he did in the vote, the only reason K. Rool would be put in over Sora is because of Licensing shit, & Sora is awesome

Thank goodness someone on this forum gets it!!!  If Isaac makes it in, hopefully it will inspire Camelot to stop making all these bland Mario Tennis & Golf games and actually finish the Golden Sun series (or even make it into a long running-franchise).

It's strange to see that you haven't read any of my posts or status about Isaac ._.

Anyway, you're right, I've never been a great fan of Mario, and Camelot's slow demise is sad :( I hope this would help Camelot continue and allow them to be able to make Golden Sun 4! (3 was dissapointing for me, I hope Golden Sun 4 could make the story better xD)

I've reached my like quota, I would honestly like to like your post :( I'll do it tomorrow, though :)

EDIT: I can like now!!

You are wrong, Sora is the main character of an entire game series, he'd get more votes, & I'll bet money that he did in the vote, the only reason K. Rool would be put in over Sora is because of Licensing shit, & Sora is awesome

Seven is from Xenoblade Chronicles, Shulk says that even though this is a KH fansite, you don't have to vote for Sora (I voted for Isaac, for example). If you meant that K. Rool thing, Shulk is right, Nintendo fans really want to see him joining in (even though I personally don't even know who this character is xD). Don't get me wrong, if I had to chose between Sora and K. Rool, I would chose Sora.

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)

Actually, that's a complete lie. Comparing the sales that DK series has and the KH series has, DK has more than double than the KH series.

Also, Sora has a low chance of enetering becuase Disney. They also declined. to SE's original idea of KH-themed dissidia, doubt this case will be any diffrent, assuming that he won.(I doubt it.)

there's a gigantic difference from K. Rool & Sora, Sora is the main character of the entire Kingdom Hearts Series, & he is the playable character & main protagonist for KH1,KHCoM, KH 2, KHCoded, & he is one of the 2 playable characters & 2 main protagonist for KHDDD, & he is one of the around 20 playable characters in Mission Mode in KHDays, K Rool is just the final boss & main antagonist of most of the DK games, the Main character you play as for most of a game series is more popular than the crappy final boss in DK games

Donkey Kong is far more iconic than Kingdom Hearts, and K. Rool has been one of the most popular requests since the beginning. If you don't realize how popular he is, you must not be following Smash that closely.