Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Your Favorite Keyblade to Use in KHUX/KHX

I have seen and heard of many people using different keyblades and consistantly because it is a favorite. So I want to know from all you users out there, what is you favorite keyblade to use and why?

Since I don't have either KHX or KHUX, I would like to know from all of you so I have something to keep in mind when it releases here in NA.

It used to be Starlight back when the game first came out, but when you get to higher levels the only real option is to use whichever Keyblade is super effective on the enemies in the level.  This makes the Three Wishes , Treasure Trove, Lady Luck trio (all being mono type) incredibly good.  Of the three Lady Luck was always my darling lady, so I'd go with her.  

That said, I am partial to the new and improved Power of Hero (Olympia).  It just looks so good and is incredibly strong now (though imo still not strong enough to overcome the weakness meta)

Edited by Emuemuman

I LOVE the +41 design of Rumbling Rose. It's probably my favorite keyblade, design-wise.

My favorite/the one I use most is Rock Splendor (aka Treasure Trove). I'm working on powering up my Desire Lamp deck though, so I'll be using that more often.

The main reason people stick to one keyblade is because it is costly to level up all of your keyblades to the same level. In Chi (can't say anything for UX), the keyblade doesn't really matter all that much, as long as you have cards of that type HP'ed/Ult'ed. Starlight is the most inconsistent keyblade, so I recommend to new users to use a different one, mainly Desire Lamp, Last Resort, or Treasure Trove. 

In practical use I mostly switch between the three elemental ones (Lady Luck, Treasure Trove and Three Wishes). Lady Luck's my fav though, I've always been a sucker for Alice in Wonderland-themed stuff and the +17 form is so pretty ;___;