Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

I do like to see a KH1 or 2 REMAKE one day

Kingdom hearts Remake coming first to nintendo ps6, and with a season pass which includes the remade final battle with world of chaos :) this is 6 the players xD

Edited by neil98

part of me would like to see a remake with the Disney worlds better represented, but then at the same time I doubt a remake could capture the feeling of the original for many people. 

idk i've been watching Disney movies lately and it's just a bit upsetting to see how much potential there is for the Disney worlds to come alive in KH but in actuality we just get fairly watered down versions. they aren't terrible but still...

I'd probably buy it, but I think that the originals, as games go, are a pretty complete vision. It would have to be pretty different for me to consider it on par with the original, but maybe once they're done with the series as a whole...

I already plan on stopping with the series after III (Assuming I can even make it that far), but if these turned out to be anything like the FFVII remake... I'll pass.

I honestly would like a KH1 remake with KH2's combat system. the first hasn't aged well tbh...

As someone who loves KHI's combat for including elements of strategy, I'd personally be really upset if this happened. I think it's aged fine. Slow-paced doesn't mean bad.

Any remake of a game from the 6th generation onward is going to be forever down the line. The reason remakes are a thing is because the abilities of development have advanced so far in such a short amount of time, as opposed to back in the day where going from 8-bit graphics to 16-bit was a huge deal. KH came out when the advancements were at their peak, and since then the advancements have slowed down significantly. Until the gaming industry hits another huge surge of advancement, a KH remake will not even be considered. Remakes for now are almost wholly done from games that came out on the 5th generation and anything previous, while the 6th generation forward is more focused on remasters of games.

Your remakes are HD1.5 and 2.5. Those are the remakes in HD with slight changes in battle system. The team will be busy making another chapter of the whole saga by the time the PS6 is out. It might be KH5 by then.

Then they aren't remakes. They are remasters. Different things.

I've never been into remakes. I always feel they never live up to the hype and it ends up being very tedious. But what do I know...

part of me would like to see a remake with the Disney worlds better represented, but then at the same time I doubt a remake could capture the feeling of the original for many people. 

idk i've been watching Disney movies lately and it's just a bit upsetting to see how much potential there is for the Disney worlds to come alive in KH but in actuality we just get fairly watered down versions. they aren't terrible but still...

This is what I always thought as well. Some worlds I think are done pretty well, but some worlds like for example Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan had so much more potential to be epic.

This sums up precisely why a remake could be worth it.

An expansion of the worlds (I.E: Adding Christmas Town and The Underworld to KH1's Halloween Town and OC and adding/beefing up the roles of unused or underused villains such as Gaston) and the PoH storylines couldn't hurt. 

Edited by FinalRest

I like how everyone's talking about a KH1 remake when we already got a remake of KH1 in KH 1.5 since they had to make KH1 again from the ground-up after lossing all the assets of the original KH1 lol.

I like how everyone's talking about a KH1 remake when we already got a remake of KH1 in KH 1.5 since they had to make KH1 again from the ground-up after lossing all the assets of the original KH1 lol.

Apparently, they still had the .iso for KHFM which I heard is what was used for 1.5.