Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IwasBornAsVentus

Do you listen to KH music in daily life

Whenever I'm doing my online school, if I get the chance to, I'll listen to some KH music to tide me over, like "Bustin' up on the Beach" or "Rage Awakened". The tempo of both songs help me get "in the mood" to do work.

Tell you what: I'm gonna listen to some Kingdom Hearts music right now. xD

Rock on!

Everyday. I got almost every soundtrack from every game on my Ipod old versions and new versions from the HD REMIXES. I just love KH Music it's memorable and fun to listen to with many different soundtracks for different moods. It just goes Hand in Hand (I did not plan on making a pun, but there you go! :D)

Oh, yeah, I definitely listen to KH in my daily life. : )  It's one of my favorite soundtracks to go to when I'm doing chores or studying.  Or even when I'm writing, for that matter.  There's such a variety in Kingdom Hearts that there's normally at least one track that can appeal to any mood.

I love to listen to Kingdom hearts music whenever I can. Listening to dearly beloved while writing is amazing or just chilling back and listening to destiny islands (birth by sleep version). It's one of those soundtracks you never get sick of listening to over and over again.

Dude, you have NO IDEA. O_O"

I listen to it practically every day. Every week of school is a different world theme. Typically just relegate each semester to a particular KH game and listen to music each day, with typically a week representing each world. Since I started my university this semester I started with the KH1 HD soundtrack, and now it's nearly time to visit The End of The World.

Aka, Finals. T_T"""

Next semester is Re:CoM HD...which is essentially just Re:CoM plus one new song, and I'll be listening to a different version of Hikari for the credits theme. Real trick is I don't know if I want to listen to the music as if I was doing Sora's story first and then Riku's or if I just wanted to hop back and forth between them every "floor" or so in a DDD-like manner. I'm considering it with BbS when I get to that semesters from now as well.

But yeah, I've been doing this for years since I got into KH in middle school. It's a nice little way to help tolerate the school year more. <3

Yes, I've definitely heard KH music often, and sometimes, when I feel like I'm an awesome badass, I search for the boss battle tracks such as A Fight To The Death, Dark Impetus, Rage Awakened, etc.  And when I'm in the mood for calm or melancholic music, I draw from the wealthy pool of tracks the series offers, such as Treasured Memories, Tears Of The Light, Destiny's Union, Ven's Theme, VECTOR TO THE HEAVENS(MEMORIA VERSION), and many others!  I especially love Birth By Sleep's rendition of Dearly Beloved!  To me, that Dearly Beloved is the best I've heard of them all up till now!

But anyways, mentioning the songs aside, my real point here is that Yoko Shimomura has created such an amazing library of musical masterpieces, and the fact that we can listen to these majestic pieces is a greatly big deal!  I just love how harmonious, powerful and emotional her songs are, and I oftentimes find myself getting lost in thought when I hear these epic musical pieces! :3

Ah yes, KH music is great for life, ya know? :P