Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Minato arisato

SMT4 Final New Trailer

He's dead isn't he?

He's the first and only person in the whole Shin Megami Tensei series to fight and defeat YHVH. The only reason why I think the Demi Fiend is stronger is just because of his "Pierce" skill. But I'm pretty sure he's alive. Sometimes I feel like the first two Shin Megami Tensei's don't apply anymore to the main plot. Just like the first two Persona titles are ignored.

He's dead isn't he? 

Isn't he and Hijiri from SMT3 Nocturne the same person,cuz both are the only two that committed the ultimate sin and are subjected to an endless cycle of death and reincarnation?

He's the first and only person in the whole Shin Megami Tensei series to fight and defeat YHVH. The only reason why I think the Demi Fiend is stronger is just because of his "Pierce" skill. But I'm pretty sure he's alive.Sometimes I feel like the first two Shin Megami Tensei's don't apply anymore to the main plot. Just like the first two Persona titles are ignored.

Well the first two SMT games were never localized for obvious reasons......except the iOS version of SMT1

SMT3 had Kagatsushi instead of YHVH and while SMTIV still mentions YHVH from time to time,Merkabah is ultimately the law representative of that game

Isn't he and Hijiri from SMT3 Nocturne the same person,cuz both are the only two that committed the ultimate sin and are subjected to an endless cycle of death and reincarnation?Well the first two SMT games were never localized for obvious reasons......except the iOS version of SMT1 SMT3 had Kagatsushi instead of YHVH and while SMTIV still mentions YHVH from time to time,Merkabah is ultimately the law representative of that game

The real question is: Is Raidou Canon?

The real question is: Is Raidou Canon?

Well if I remember correctly(and correct me if I'm wrong),like the Demi-Fiend,he roams the Amala Network so he literally can pop up anywhere in any multiverse or timeline............man I can imagine how much he can break the timelines for the Persona series,Devil Survivor or pop up in the main series again(He has a cameo in Nocturne)

And speaking of Persona,and this isn't necessarily fully confirmed,but I know that the Persona series takes place in the same timeline as SMT:If,all of which happened in an alternate timeline where the nuclear crisis from SMT1 never happened.Characters from SMT:If were directly mentioned in Persona 1 and 2 which might confirm that a little bit since P1 and 2 are the only Persona games with demons(Until Persona 5 got announced) and only in the PSP version of P2 Eternal Punishment that they provided an extra chapter detailing why shadows took over the demon's place in later Persona games

I know I could be wrong but since the Amala network connects all the SMT multiverses together then it's not completely farfetched xD

Besides,I wanna see Shin Megami Tensei:Arena where characters from throughout the entire franchise gather in one game

Imagine Yu Vs Raidou Kozonoha,Minato fighting Walter or Flynn Vs Adachi ^_^