Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SpiritofVengeance

Extra Kingdom Hearts III footage from D23 Expo Japan 2015 surfaces online

That looks so cool! I loved seeing King Mickey come out with keyblade in hand. That gameplay was amazing! Well, it confirms another world: Mysterious Tower.

Less than 10 seconds of gameplay... Well, that wasn't exciting at all

Be glad we have something rather than nothing! If it were up to them, we would get nothing until the next D23 or until Jump Festa 2017! Be appreciative for God's sake!

-Soldiers and Yellow Nocturnes are returning, as well as a pink version of the nocturne.

I'm gonna guess those are Red Nocturnes but the quality of the video makes them look pink. I mean the Yellow Opera's look a little orange with the video quality.

Edited by Master Eraqus

I can't actually say if the Toy Story world is confirmed or not. I can say only one thing: the ride that Sora uses in that footage is exactly a ride you can find in Disneyland Paris, a Toy Story shooter game, like the Big thunder mountaine used in the early footage. Now, using the buzz lightyear ride can also mean that Toy Story is confirmed as a new world, but the ride feature was also used with big Thunder mountaine. So it may Be only a minor feature. Anyway, I'm waiting for news!

sora is holding a new keyblade at  18 sec mark

Really? I cant see it even when I pause.

Oh my actual this is actually legit wawawawawaawawawaaaI'm over it now, toy story confirmed?

Not neccessarily. Attraction Flow might not have anything to do with the worlds we visit.

WHOOOOOAAAAHHHH YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!! This is awesom-WHAT NONONONNOONO turn back around to the screen damn it, TURN BACK AROU-Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it's over.... T3T""""" <3

sora is holding a new keyblade at 18 sec mark

There is no such keyblade, his arms are empty the whole time he's on screen.

Less than 10 seconds of gameplay... Well, that wasn't exciting at all

Wrong. 7 seconds.

Why are people hyped because of this? This trailer is rather insulting, to be honest, after all this time this is what they give us? Keep it to yourself, this isn't worth been showed.

That's nice and all, but if they can show snippets of the Premium Event trailer on Japanese public television, why not share snippets outside of Japan for a bit?

I dunno. It's just confusing to me. I dunno if  Squeenix or Disney is to blame, but it's just kinda weird.

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Wrong. 7 seconds.

Why are people hyped because of this? This trailer is rather insulting, to be honest, after all this time this is what they give us? Keep it to yourself, this isn't worth been showed.

That's nice and all, but if they can show snippets of the Premium Event trailer on Japanese public television, why not share snippets outside of Japan for a bit?

I dunno. It's just confusing to me. I dunno if  Squeenix or Disney is to blame, but it's just kinda weird.

I'll bet you anything the reason this televised recap was even aired was because Square plans to release the trailer as a "surprise" and Jump Festa, so you should be happy.