Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomkey_n_n

KHUX Does anyone know how to spend money on kh unchanied x?

Android

hmm okay i'm not 100% sure how working with different currencies works in the play store. from what little research I've done it seems like you won't need a JP method of payment like you do on iOS. actually wait - are you asking on how to actually buy jewels? i'm sorry, i should've asked that first.

Yup jewels

sorry, this is a silly question but let me clarify again - are you specifically asking about how to buy them in game, or how to use funds on the game? i can't help you with the latter, but i can help you with the former.

Does anyone know if the servers are gonna be the same when they release internationally? I raise this question only out of the fear that if any money one spends on the JP version, will they still have all of their stuff they bought when they release internationally? In other words, will the bought items be brought over if someone needs to make a new character on a new server? I for one hope that when the international version comes out that the servers are seperate that way no one has a advantage over anyone else just due to release difficulties.

I'm asking how to use real money to buy in game jewels

if you tap the jewel count on the screen it'll pull up a menu where you can choose what package you want. id recommend purchasing the 1400¥ one just after 0.00 JST Monday - it'll unlock all weekly dailies and a couple premium quests for the week, plus right now you'll get a bonus 1600 jewels. i'm not familiar enough with android to know how payment works, but looking at what people who play JP love live say you should be able to pay with your non-JP source of payment.