Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

[Updated] Jump Festa 2016 event details

Does that mean it'll be nighttime when it released? or is it doing the day or night? I'm so confused

Personally, I live in US Eastern Time. The event starts at 10:30 AM Tokyo Time, so that's 8:30 PM for me. (I'm not sure about your time zone)

Edited by Rocketboy227

Just to clarify a bit, the tweet is pretty cryptic in that it's pretty misleading. It says TRAILER, not TRAILERS, yet shows logos for both KH3 and KH2.8. At TGS, the 2.8 announce trailer had that tiny bit of new KH3 footage, which could be what they do here. OR they could release two trailers, though that's doubtful because as Rocketboy227 mentioned, the KH YT channel has one video set to private. That makes me, personally, believe that it will be different than the ones shown at D23. Or I could be completely wrong. In any case, it's footage that those of us who did not attend the Premium Theater event have never seen before.

Edited by Toominator

Just to clarify a bit, the tweet is pretty cryptic in that it's pretty misleading. It says TRAILER, not TRAILERS, yet shows logos for both KH3 and KH2.8. At TGS, the 2.8 announce trailer had that tiny bit of new KH3 footage, which could be what they do here. OR they could release two trailers, though that's doubtful because as Rocketboy227 mentioned, the KH YT channel has one video set to private. That makes me, personally, believe that it will be different than the one shown at D23. Or I could be completely wrong. In any case, it's footage that those of us who did not attend the Premium Theater event have never seen before.

I think it'll be like the 2.8 trailer at TGS, where they had small little scenes from KHIII and then KHII.5 primarily

Edited by Sun Wukong

I'd be perfectly happy if they just shows new area of the Hercules & Tangled worlds. But, if they show anything of the Big Hero 6 world, my heart couldn't handle it! xD 

Just to clarify a bit, the tweet is pretty cryptic in that it's pretty misleading. It says TRAILER, not TRAILERS, yet shows logos for both KH3 and KH2.8. At TGS, the 2.8 announce trailer had that tiny bit of new KH3 footage, which could be what they do here. OR they could release two trailers, though that's doubtful because as Rocketboy227 mentioned, the KH YT channel has one video set to private. That makes me, personally, believe that it will be different than the ones shown at D23. Or I could be completely wrong. In any case, it's footage that those of us who did not attend the Premium Theater event have never seen before.

That's all true, but you never know. It could also be a single 8 minute video with plenty of screen time for both games. Not likely, but we just don't know at this point.

I'm willing to forgive SE for D23 if they release these trailers. Maybe they didn't want to show the D23 trailers to the public because they wanted to show them at Jump Festa. :)

By doing so they can avoid revealing too many details this year..

I'm willing to forgive SE for D23 if they release these trailers. Maybe they didn't want to show the D23 trailers to the public because they wanted to show them at Jump Festa. :)By doing so they can avoid revealing too many details this year..

They could have at least told us 

I'm soooo mad this is gonna happen like really late tonight. I thought it was gonna happen like this morning xD

Either way, I'm not gonna be able to function with all this hype. I'm supposed to clean my room but looks like that's going to be impossible now!

One person said they're going to announce Frozen or Star Wars. I think the Star Wars bit is interesting because the movie came out today. Probably just a coincidence but whatever. The day that Star Wars is in KH is the day that pigs fly.

I remember back to the American D23 when everyone thought a Star Wars world would be announced because it was in a presentation alongside Star Wars Battlefront and Disney Infinity Star Wars, and there was a Star Wars presentation that weekend as well. So what happened? Big Hero 6 world got announced. lol XDIdk why everyone thinks a new world will be shown for KH3. If it is the D23 trailer, then there is no new world. If it's not, then maybe, but it's looking like we might not get anything new for KH3.

Calling it, Frozen is going to be shown in this video. It's December is it not?

I remember back to the American D23 when everyone thought a Star Wars world would be announced because it was in a presentation alongside Star Wars Battlefront and Disney Infinity Star Wars, and there was a Star Wars presentation that weekend as well. So what happened? Big Hero 6 world got announced. lol XDIdk why everyone thinks a new world will be shown for KH3. If it is the D23 trailer, then there is no new world. If it's not, then maybe, but it's looking like we might not get anything new for KH3.

That expectation really had no weight because it was a Disney event so of course star wars was going to be their. But today of all days to release a trailer, the day of the world wide release of star wars... That can't be a coincidence.Also when I thought a star wars world was going to be announced then it was because i thought it was the last time kingdom hearts was going to show up in the year and since this is basically the year of star wars and there's so much hype if that was the last event they HAD to show a star wars world. Edited by Kalebninja almighty

That expectation really had no weight because it was a Disney event so of course star wars was going to be their. But today of all days to release a trailer, the day of the world wide release of star wars... That can't be a coincidence.

They are releasing it today because it's Jump Festa. Which is an event far bigger than Kingdom Hearts. Doubt they would put JF today so that the KH trailer can align with the Star Wars release.

They are releasing it today because it's Jump Festa. Which is an event far bigger than Kingdom Hearts. Doubt they would put JF today so that the KH trailer can align with the Star Wars release.

I didn't imply jump festa was today for a star wars reveal, I'm implying that they are showing kingdom hearts because of what today is. Kingdom hearts doesn't always show up at Jump Festa, they didn't need to show it.