Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enix

So, Darkness resides in everything. Including......a pot?

No, the heartless will just become like Pokemon where they'll run out of ideas and just start making random creatures out of nothing. Darkness infiltrates an ice cream cone???.....What???

Replaying Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix. Having a random thought here.

Since when did pots and barrels have hearts to take?

I know, the chest monster is a RPG staple, but in this universe it doesn't make sense.

That's not how Heartless are made. There are two types of Heartless: Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless. Pureblood Heartless are created when somebody falls into darkness/dies. They are manifestations of the heart of the person who fell into darkness. Purebloods are the ones that do not have the Heartless emblem on them, such as Shadows, Darksides, Darkballs, etc. Emblem Heartless are Heartless that were artificially created by a machine that takes a heart and imitates the process in which a heart falls into darkness. These Heartless are then marked with a special emblem, the Heartless emblem to differentiate them from the Purebloods. Emblem Heartless include Soldiers, Red Nocturnes, Large Bodies, Pot Spiders, Barrel Spiders, etc.

Pots and Barrels do not have hearts. Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are people's hearts that have been forced to fall into darkness with a machine.

Also, ignore the people saying that they are Possessors, because they are incorrect. Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are classified as Emblem Heartless and Possessors are Pureblood Heartless. Even though an Heartless emblem on the Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders is not visible, they are still classified as Emblem Heartless. This could be because of two reasons: either the emblem is on the spider that resides within the pot/barrel, or they are Heartless that somehow escaped before the machine applied the emblem to them. The answer is most likely that the emblem is on the spider that resides within the pot/barrel though. But yeah, if they were just Possessors that took control of pots and barrels, then they wouldn't be classified as Emblem Heartless.

u know those possessors and how they could control a door in KH2 well maybe they could do that to pots as well! DUH!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are Emblem Heartless and Possessors are Pureblood Heartless, so this is false.

I go with what XionRoxasSora said.  Possessors get the job done!

Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are Emblem Heartless and Possessors are Pureblood Heartless, so the're not Possessors.

How about a serious question? I guess I'll answer it. Possessors enter those and make them vessels.

Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are Emblem Heartless and Possessors are Pureblood Heartless, so this is false.

That's not how Heartless are made. There are two types of Heartless: Pureblood Heartless and Emblem Heartless. Pureblood Heartless are created when somebody falls into darkness/dies. They are manifestations of the heart of the person who fell into darkness. Purebloods are the ones that do not have the Heartless emblem on them, such as Shadows, Darksides, Darkballs, etc. Emblem Heartless are Heartless that were artificially created by a machine that takes a heart and imitates the process in which a heart falls into darkness. These Heartless are then marked with a special emblem, the Heartless emblem to differentiate them from the Purebloods. Emblem Heartless include Soldiers, Red Nocturnes, Large Bodies, Pot Spiders, Barrel Spiders, etc.

Pots and Barrels do not have hearts. Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are people's hearts that have been forced to fall into darkness with a machine.

Also, ignore the people saying that they are Possessors, because they are incorrect. Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are classified as Emblem Heartless and Possessors are Pureblood Heartless. Even though an Heartless emblem on the Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders is not visible, they are still classified as Emblem Heartless. This could be because of two reasons: either the emblem is on the spider that resides within the pot/barrel, or they are Heartless that somehow escaped before the machine applied the emblem to them. The answer is most likely that the emblem is on the spider that resides within the pot/barrel though. But yeah, if they were just Possessors that took control of pots and barrels, then they wouldn't be classified as Emblem Heartless.

Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are Emblem Heartless and Possessors are Pureblood Heartless, so the're not Possessors.[/size]

Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders are Emblem Heartless and Possessors are Pureblood Heartless, so this is false.[/size]

It's not false. It's the question just asked for attention in my opinion. Opinions are not wrong. Besides, this is now old and I am not going to argue about what I said. Now as for my answer. If I screwed up in answering, okay fine. I just gave an answer just to give him what he wanted so he could be satisfied. Edited by KingdomHearts3