Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felixx

Video A Sora Tribute

Hey guys, I made this video about my favorite Kingdom Hearts character Sora :DI hope you enjoy it :)
Awwwww I want to hug you~It's awesome to see another Sora fan~(Me, my favorite is Roxas and Aqua but I love Sora too <333)I'm enjoying the Sora love.

Quite amazing! I don't have Youtube account, unfortunately.

Thanks a lot man :)

Awwwww I want to hug you~It's awesome to see another Sora fan~(Me, my favorite is Roxas and Aqua but I love Sora too <333)I'm enjoying the Sora love.

Aww, thanks for the kind words :D

Sora is definitely my favorite, but Roxas would be my second favorit :)

I gotta hand it to ya, I love the consistancy of these clips, how theyre all from the HD remasters and the best quality, how they all dont have subtitles, it really adds to the professionalism... You cut the clips and audio really well too! I would have just liked to hear a tune from KH along with it, thats all :)

I gotta hand it to ya, I love the consistancy of these clips, how theyre all from the HD remasters and the best quality, how they all dont have subtitles, it really adds to the professionalism... You cut the clips and audio really well too! I would have just liked to hear a tune from KH along with it, thats all :)

Thank you man! I'm a perfectionist, so I try to make everything perfect, like that the clips match the audio and so on.

About the part with the KH music: To be honest I just haven't thought of it xD I wanted a smooth background music, so it doesn't distract from the audio too much, and I thought this track I used fits very well. But I understand you, and I will keep that in mind for the case that I do something like that again.

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated :D

This is amazing. Made me realize how selfless and considerate Sora is and strengthens my like for him. Posted Image

no wonder he's one of my favorite characters! He's so adorable!!

Edited by Felixx