Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at Jump Festa 2016

I wasn't expecting one for kh3 but for kh2.8

2016 not good enough for you? They already explained it's hard to give a release date since they have basically a demo of KH3. It'll be released similar time to 2.5.

I'm hoping Sora can jump out of the river, or else it'll cause rage.

>Jumps/Falls in accidentally.

>Is sent all the way down.

>Has to walk back up.

>Fight Heartless.

>Heartless knock you off the ledge.

>Repeat.

Ah the disappointments.

Especially for no stars wars when so many people thought it was a sure thing cuz same day as movie release durrrrr.

People really shouldn't speculate based on one date. Unless it's confirmed, people shouldn't get their hopes up because they'll just be disappointed.

To this day, I know people who still believe that the release date was "leaked" by the calendar in the E3 trailer.

That was fast...

Hey...where's that scene where all the cast appeared?

I'm actually very happy that that scene didn't show up in the trailer.

My body is not ready for all those feels.

Just thinking about it...

Posted Image

Really nice trailer! Now people can stop complaining about not seeing the D23 trailer. And now, here are some of my favorite predictions from across the web, from before the trailer released:

-They're probably going to give the 2.8 release date, it's about time.

-New world announcement!

-There's no way they'd just show the D23 trailers.

-The new Star Wars movie just came out, it can't just be coincidence!

-There's a really good chance they'll show 2.8 gameplay.

Hahahahahahaha oh KH fandom, how you DO go on sometimes... lol

I actually did point out the Star Wars movie came out today, but I didn't think that'd had anything to do with it. xD After all Jump Fiesta is an event on its own. I knew it was just a coincidence but I figured it was an interesting bit to point out.

I really wanted to see some Big Hero 6 action, but I wasn't expecting it at all. I honestly don't think they've even started working on the world at all.

Edited by Aqua7KH

Now that we've heard the voices of the foretellers, anyone with better hearing can you tell if their voices are the same as Riku, Aqua, Kairi, Terra, and Ventus? They kind of sounded familiar, but I'm not the best at telling who the Seiyuus are by a brief moment like this. If they are those five then that will give the theory of the Foretellers being the past lives of those five some leverage.

Edited by SkyEmerald

Decent trailer is decent. I actually preferred what I saw in the 2.8 trailer, since I haven't played DDD yet. KH3, however, is looking the same to me really right now, and I'm sorta getting tired of seeing gameplay trailers for it now since I am more interested in the story.

Rob thought it was a good trailer. Disappointed SE could not give Rob the gift of seeing Aqua's face. You had one job. lol

Secondly, they just spoiled the entire game of Dream Drop Distance.

Welcome to a Kingdom Hearts trailer, specifically, an HD collection trailer.

You my friend have also fallen into the hype trap. I feel bad for you. You too overhyped or overexpected it all and now are disappointed. I feel sorry that you fell into the trap.

And be happy we got anything for God's sake! They could have shown nothing and said the same old song called "please be excited"!

if anyone is overhyped for KH3 news its thegamersjoint lol. Not hating on the guy or anything but he gets excited for the smallest details about KH3 like 5 second gameplay trailers. I understand the wait for KH3 has been grueling but these so called "superfans" need to step back and calm down; more news/trailers will be shown in due time as the game comes closer to being finished

2016 not good enough for you? They already explained it's hard to give a release date since they have basically a demo of KH3. It'll be released similar time to 2.5.

But they didn't even show the UI for DDD yet. They are also "afraid" to show the Back Cover models, and still didn't show even a single bit of 0.2 gameplay. 

Now that we've heard the voices of the foretellers, anyone with better hearing can you tell if their voices are the same as Riku, Aqua, Kairi, Terra, and Ventus? They kind of sounded familiar, but I'm not the best at telling who the Seiyuus are by a brief moment like this. If they are those five then that will give the theory of the Foretellers being the past lives of those five some leverage.

They are new voice actors

That was fast...

Hey...where's that scene where all the cast appeared?

Honestly all I was looking forward to was that scene with all the trios... which didn't even appear??? why????????????????

That wasn't part of the trailer, it was in a separate video called "The Making of Kingdom Hearts III"

if anyone is overhyped for KH3 news its thegamersjoint lol. Not hating on the guy or anything but he gets excited for the smallest details about KH3 like 5 second gameplay trailers. I understand the wait for KH3 has been grueling but these so called "superfans" need to step back and calm down; more news/trailers will be shown in due time as the game comes closer to being finished

Yes, true, but he keeps a calm head though. He does not fall into the trap where he's overly excited from beginning to end.

But they didn't even show the UI for DDD yet. They are also "afraid" to show the Back Cover models, and still didn't show even a single bit of 0.2 gameplay.

They may or may not show it. Who says there is any new UI in the first place? No, they are not "afraid" to show any models of XBC. Yes, they didn't show any 0.2 gameplay, but all of this won't be shown 2 months after we first see it at TGS. If you were expecting that, then you were mistaken. Be glad with what we have and appreciate the fact we were given not one, but TWO, new trailers.

Well that's a way to disappoint us:-Not really New foottage of Kh3-Hate the graphics every time a bit more.-Still no Command Deck/ Command Menu of 3D-No Gameplay of 0.2 

I didn't think it was awful but it wasn't that great. I kept my expectations to a minimum but I was expecting more out of 0.2. The KH3 stuff was fantastic. Mickey and Yen Sid look... off to me.

Edited by keyslinger

As someone who didn't play DDD I really liked the 2.8 though I would have liked to see Aqua's face. 

I wasn't expecting so much of KH3, i mean we still have at least two years before the game come out, but I liked what they showed me. Twilight Town looks so pretty in HD. 

They are new voice actors

God, I hope so. I've heard about the Rebirth Theory and I personally hate it. I don't like this whole...reincarnation thing going on because it just makes these characters less interesting in my eyes, especially for TAVRK. To dump this reincarnation bullsh** on them is to make them more uninteresting, knowing that they have to go through a goddang never-ending cycle of life and death, over and over again. 

It's like Naruto and Legend of Zelda all over again (Except that Legend of Zelda is all good with the reincarnation concept).

Edited by GGDude00