Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at Jump Festa 2016

Okay I'm thoroughly disappointed with the trailer. We learned nothing new from it, all we got to see was it in motion and a couple of cool moves. Time to wait another terrible 6 months for a trailer and probably no release date again.....

EDIT; for those that think I expected a release date for 3 don't be crazy I was talking about 2.8.

Edited by Kalebninja almighty

Okay I'm thoroughly disappointed with the trailer. We learned nothing new from it, all we got to see was it in motion and a couple of cool moves. Time to wait another terrible 6 months for a trailer and probably no release d ate again.....

You my friend have also fallen into the hype trap. I feel bad for you. You too overhyped or overexpected it all and now are disappointed. I feel sorry that you fell into the trap.

And be happy we got anything for God's sake! They could have shown nothing and said the same old song called "please be excited"!

Edited by KingdomHearts3

You my friend have also fallen into the hype trap. I feel bad for you. You too overhyped or overexpected it all and now are disappointed. I feel sorry that you fell into the trap.

And be happy we got anything for God's sake! They could have shown nothing and said the same old song called "please be excited"!

i didnt fall into any trap. forget about the hype this trailer would still not be good by any means. I wouldn't care if we didn't get this trailer because it didn't add to my excitement. I'm even more pissed they made us wait almost two months to see the same exact unedited trailer they showed at d23.

I think now is the time for speculation...what I saw in the trailer for KH3:

A new form of Shotlock that seems to implement Flowmotion (or maybe it's just a Shotlock; who knows?)

Fire, Blizzard, and Aero were seen in the trailer once again.

We were able to see the full extent of the Astro Blaster ride (or as the trailer calls it, Shooting Ride)

The Nobodies that seem to resemble Marluxia have been seen in the trailer dropping flower petals (not much is known about why they are there or what they can do)

Sora seems to be able to use the terrain significantly to his advantage (the water)

A form of Shotlock similar to the Keyblade Gun shot Sora made in the E3 trailer has been spotted

This is all I have seen so far. Feel free to add more!

Hello, I'm the one who voted "Not really, the hype is gone" in the poll of the day.

It's obvious that they are holding back material for the next big event. They can't really show much about KH Back Cover and 0.2 BBS because it would spoil too much. Additionally KH3 is not as far in development as you think. Please be excited for E3 2016.

It could be worse we could have StarWars :P.