Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AngelTheWeirdStranger

The voice actors of Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover?

I'm certain I've heard those voices before, from anime, but I just can't put my finger on each of them?

I have heard of them before but I just can't remember.

Can anyone help?

Unicornis -

Anguis -

Ursus -

Vulpeus -

Leopardos - Koki Uchiyama(?) (Roxas VA)

If you're interested, like me, maybe we could try and figure it out.

Proof?None of these are reused voice actors. These are all new. They don't sound like any I have heard before for JP voices.

I don't have any. Hence the question mark. xD

It just sounds like it in my ears.

And I feel like I have heard most of them before in anime.

I could be wrong though. :P

Ok. After looking at clips of his other roles, I'm fairly convinced now that Ira is voiced by Matthew Mercer.

Or Troy Baker. Both of them can pretty much sound alike. Have you ever seen Persona 4 The Animation? They switched one for the other during the show's run.

I did indeed, very entertaining. But Troy's voice is a bit deeper than Matt's, and Ira doesn't have that deep of a voice. I'm still at a loss as to who voices Invi. I'm not so sure of my original guess of Cherami Leigh.

Just curious as to who you guys think the voice actors for the foretellers in KHX: Back Cover? Aced sounds a lot like Travis Willingham to me, Ira sounds a lot like Matthew Mercer, and Gula somewhat sounds like Todd Haberkorn.. Other than that, I'm not too sure who the other voice actors are. Your thoughts?

Plot Twist: They're all voiced by Nolan North and Troy Baker. xP

In honesty, I hear Travis Willingham in one of them along with Matthew Mercer in another. I'm not too certain about everyone else, especially the female Foreteller. (I forget the Foreteller's names. xD)

When Ira (Unicornis) said "No..." it sounded alot like Troy Baker

And yup, I think we have our 2nd definite voice actor, or actress I should say- Ava's Eden Riegel. I can totally hear Sherry Birkin in that voice xD

"You're saying he was wrong?!"

Edited by Moochieh32

Hey guys I've been watching the new 2.8 trailer over and over again like I'm sure most of you have been doing as well  xD . But getting to the point I've been paying attention to the voice actors in X Back Cover and I've notice that the voice of Master Aced definitely sounds like Dan Green the voice Yami Yugi/ in the original Yu-Gi-Oh anime. I mean this is just my opinion but I am 100% sure that the voice actor of Master Aced is Dan Green. If guys have a feeling you know who the other voice actors in X Back Cover might be please be sure to share your thoughts as well. And as always keep the HYPE going and ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

Edited by riku1995

I did indeed, very entertaining. But Troy's voice is a bit deeper than Matt's, and Ira doesn't have that deep of a voice. I'm still at a loss as to who voices Invi. I'm not so sure of my original guess of Cherami Leigh.

I think it is Cherami Leigh - her voice as Sailor Venus in the new dubbed version of Sailor Moon is very similar to Invi's. I knew I recognised that voice from somewhere!

Hey guys I've been watching the new 2.8 trailer over and over again like I'm sure most of you have been doing as well  xD . But getting to the point I've been paying attention to the voice actors in X Back Cover and I've notice that the voice of Master Aced definitely sounds like Dan Green the voice Yami Yugi/ in the original Yu-Gi-Oh anime. I mean this is just my opinion but I am 100% sure that the voice actor of Master Aced is Dan Green. If guys have a feeling you know who the other voice actors in X Back Cover might be please be sure to share your thoughts as well. And as always keep the HYPE going and ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

Aced is 100% voiced by Travis Willingham.

I think it is Cherami Leigh - her voice as Sailor Venus in the new dubbed version of Sailor Moon is very similar to Invi's. I knew I recognised that voice from somewhere!

Aced is 100% voiced by Travis Willingham.

I did say that it was my opinion that Dan Green voices Aced but who is Travis Willingham?

Travis Willingham did the voice of Roy Mustang in both series of Fullmetal Alchemist, Reggie in Infamous: Second Son, Fred in Halo 5, Portgas D. Ace in Tue Funimation Dub of One Piece, etc.

Ok then and I just heard Travis Willingham voice in a round table discussion with the some of the cast of Halo 5 and it does sound like Aced but at the same time I still hear Dan Green in voicing Aced. It might just be mind going back and forth with their voices but who knows