Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Square Enix's possible title announcements in 2016

Will the FF 3-6 be remade or just ports? Also, what about Final Fantasy 1 and 2?

LOL. They'll be ports of the PC versions. They already remade III and IV. And the staff needed to remake V and VI are far too busy. I and II need a HD remaster but there's been literally nothing to suggest them.

Is this for real or are you just throwing ideas around? A new Parasite Eve would be amazing.

Not throwing any ideas around. Aya Brea appeared on a poster during the E3 trailer for VII Remake then we had rumours Toriyama was directing a new Parasite Eve. It hasn't come to anything but it's something to keep in mind.

Wait what? 

Life Is Strange Episode 2

is that even possible i mean i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who saw the ending i don't think they've got much to work with....

and by the way just asking is it possible for the final fantasy VII remake to release on pc?

Edited by mddidi2

A 3D remake of Final Fantasy 5 would probably be a cool thing too. (It may be unlikely, but I still like the idea behind it)

And don't worry, I know why Kingdom Hearts Unchained X isn't on the list. Because it is pretty much confirmed to localize next year, as well as it is already out in Japan. :)

And I think since Cloud is now in SSB4, they will not leave people clueless as to Cloud's origins, so they will more than likely have Wii U ports of many of the Final Fantasy games. (most likely 1-7)

Rock on!

Wait what? 

Life Is Strange Episode 2

is that even possible i mean i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who saw the ending i don't think they've got much to work with....

and by the way just asking is it possible for the final fantasy VII remake to release on pc?

Life is Strange 2 is going to happen, it's obvious.

And no, it's too early for them to discuss additional platforms.

A 3D remake of Final Fantasy 5 would probably be a cool thing too. (It may be unlikely, but I still like the idea behind it)And don't worry, I know why Kingdom Hearts Unchained X isn't on the list. Because it is pretty much confirmed to localize next year, as well as it is already out in Japan. :)And I think since Cloud is now in SSB4, they will not leave people clueless as to Cloud's origins, so they will more than likely have Wii U ports of many of the Final Fantasy games. (most likely 1-7)Rock on!

The staff needed to remake V and VI are far too busy.

I already said no localizations.

Nah, they aren't doing any ports for Wii U. They're doing emulation.

After all the hate from this year E3, a Chrono Trigger PS4 remake would be a good start.

Lol. Again, they're too busy to remake that.

Final Fantasy X-3

The Lightning Saga (XIII series for PS4 & Xbox One)

PLEASE, SQUARE.

THESE TWO GAMES (well, one of them's a saga)

PLEASE.

I desperately need some good RPG's on my PS4. I'm running out of the ones I haven't completed. 

PLEASE, SQUARE.

THESE TWO GAMES (well, one of them's a saga)

PLEASE.

I desperately need some good RPG's on my PS4. I'm running out of the ones I haven't completed. 

Just gotta keep telling Square Enix you want the XIII series on PS4.

Just gotta keep telling Square Enix you want the XIII series on PS4.

If that's all I've gotta do, I might as well send Square an e-mail everyday.

Nah, that would bug them...

But if I had to, I'd probably create a program that sends an e-mail to them everyday.

If that's all I've gotta do, I might as well send Square an e-mail everyday.

Nah, that would bug them...

But if I had to, I'd probably create a program that sends an e-mail to them everyday.

Haha. Just send them tweets, comment on their Facebook pages etc etc

I would add FFXV coming to PC, you know after the console release in 2016 like Q4 announcement 

Q1-Q2 2017 release if not earlier, even though I would prefer a Q4 2016 release with good options and stable framerates sort of as a closure to my upgrades.

I would add FFXV coming to PC, you know after the console release in 2016 like Q4 announcement 

Q1-Q2 2017 release if not earlier, even though I would prefer a Q4 2016 release with good options and stable framerates sort of as a closure to my upgrades.

Good luck with that.